GIRL's HAIR THREAD ~~ Long Hair Edition

GIRL's HAIR THREAD ~~ Long Hair Edition

Post your 10/10 hair pics, even if the girl is ugly.

>> I'm a rookie stylist
>> Cutting my 16y/o sister's hair at home later today or tomorrow
>> Will post pic results when done

I feel bad for your sister.

Show your sister's hair first so we can see what we're working with

lol i'm not saying my sister's ugly. just saying face/clothing doesn't matter, only hair.

and she wants to save money. a normal girl's cut at a salon is $60+ and she doesn't want to spend that much

Why is it so much? I've never understood that. Was at the hair salon today and I had a girl next to me who had already been there for a while and still sat there with this thing around her hair when I was done and it takes 35-40min to cut my hair.

Why not just cut and be done with it?

That's her on the right

ya no idea. maybe the demand is high?

like how the same beauty products for women are more expensive than beauty products for men because they know women want it more?

Well in terms of haircuts I'd assume it's fairly equal, there will always be a demand for hair to be cut regardless of gender, perhaps women get it cut more often?

As for beauty products it's simply a matter of supply and demand, men do not use such products to the same extent as women thus their products will be cheaper because the demand is not that high.

And I would assume that if your average haircut for a woman takes 1 hour+ minimum, a price of $60 is not that high considering I pay $40 for mine.

ya it's usually more time for a girl's hair, girls' hair is usually longer, and i even know a few guys who just buzz their head still at home. i don't know any girls who cut their own hair at home

Long hair is my fetish.

ya those are really nice. you don't even need to style it that much with hair that long

my sister's hair is to her elbows right now though, but she does plan on growing it out for a few more years

that's too short. my sis has a rounder/plumper face so short hair doesn't work with her

bump

No fans of long hair?

Short hair is best hair.

Polish hair autist from /v4/?

fuck you nigger i still havent forgotten you

yes

Ok. We get it. You like long hair, but most girls with hair way past their ass are fetish territory. Not inspo.

does this hairstyle have a name? (I'm a boy, asking for a friend)

>posts on chinese imageboard
>complains about fetishes