Milspo

It's cold edition

>tfw live in Texas where it is always hot
anyone got anymore /africacore/?

Just ordered this. What you guys think?

Pretty fashy/autistic unless you wear it with skinny jeans and chelseas or something equally gay

Will probably look like shit either way with that cut

Fashy is what i'm going for

Fashy in an alt-right cringe way, not in a romantic nationalist way.

What do you recommend then?

You must be either muscular with low bodyfat or extremely thin like a model to pull off that aesthetic.

/fash/ion will never take off
tragic desu

I would have gotten grey instead of black, but still doable

which strichtarn is best strichtarn?

w2c that sweater on the far right

w2c

I think that style is called a commando sweater

not wearing

czechoslovak

not sure if this counts but a friend of mine bought a gorka online and wears it often
The gorka is apparently Russian military jacket

Nice, now be my gf and go innerwoods with me pls?

Is this the nazi circle jerk thread?

me second from right in the back

Het

The blocky lines on the german stuff are comfier

What would give you the best Fascist aesthetic in a modern sense? Not a fascist but I love that clean cut, disciplined look they had going.

This and fisherman rib sweater

flecktrap?

Disgusting.

Try being clean and disciplined.

Looks good on you

you know the rules.
Post your tits, slut.

>see milsurp thread
>prepared to talk ww2 wool stuff, swiss and norwegian milsurp, 1960s and 70s boots, merino wool underpants, etc.
>it's actually a Veeky Forumsscism thread
How very misleading. Why not just make a /fash/ thread?
I guess I'll sit this one out.

>The gorka is apparently Russian military jacket
kys

Everyone starts small, user.
Cute girl in gorka is the only thing this thread has going for it, thus far.

>girl

Males can be girls, I don't see your point.

How? Dont want to derail the thread (though it seems bad from the beginning), but males have testosterone hormones naturally in their body. Even if a man takes estrogen hormones and let some doctor hack'n'slay their dick into a oozing wounded hole, he will never have the natural and psychological traits of a woman as a whole, simple as that. All this Transgender shit does is denying our gender differences and the positive aspects of woman and men for the sake of being "different" and "progressive". Theres only two genders naturally and then there are natural exceptions (people with mixed hormones, hermaphrodites), but since they are exceptions we can see that the norm is that of two genders.

Also, does anyone know ehere to get hands on new polish camo?

hey man that's just what she told me, i don't know shit, don't shoot the messenger
she's not a trap.

gorkas are used by everyone from the vvs to the mvd
get fucked kiddo
often it takes a while to trickle out but sellers on fb will trade in it

That's not what it's about, man. This is the internet. On the internet anyone can be a girl. Look at the photo of Gorka girl again. Might be a guy, but the long hair, the angle the photo is taken from, soft skin, luscious lips, facial expression - all are markers of femininity. Since we do not interact with the person pictured on a physical level it is entirely unimportant whether there is a dick in her pants or not - we will never find out. For all intents and purposes, a well-disguised trap on the internet is a girl, because only photographic, symbolic reality matters here. Physical reality is another thing altogether, obviously.

No come back pls

Mods pls enforce rule 3

>tfw hobnails are suicide

It’s possible to dress heavy in texas

The trick is to be a thinspo-tier human heat sink that bleeds 97% of his energy from his gangly fucking limbs

wrong, there are no girls on the internet

Literally just bought a pair of these for reenacting, honestly they're good

>and wears it often

No doubt. It's super comfy.

That's a reproduction of a literal italian fascist jacket. You turboautist.

Why didn't you buy the GOAT? The open collar looks much better

>reenacting
Pls tell me more, i’ve got a pair of m37s and all I do is tromp through the woods with them every so often

Has knockensack come back to us?

fashcore too?

Stock in goldy rising

It's happening boys. The normals are waking up.

Id on thes types of jackets?

>too poor to buy Flächentarn gorka when Varusteleka have it
>search every niche of the internet for it to no avail
>see faggot wearing it with skinny jeans on Veeky Forums
I'm in pain, I'm in such pain! Oooh, the pain!
You're not worthy!

Seriously though, you wanna sell it to me for outlandish amounts of currency?

Real gorka hours?

Stop having emotional attachment on items.

Just ordered pic related, without the epaulettes of course (I'm not THAT autistic).

It's a USSR naval officer's great coat.

Pretty hype right now tbqhwy my tovarishi.

100% gonna look like total shit I can guarantee for a number of reasons even with the epaulettes off

Your gonna look like a fag

>for a number of reasons
Don't just leave us hanging.

I want to laugh too.

Looks very bad desu

Cringe

wanna cop this piee but idk. It seems inspired by military jackets

I can do both.

II missed out on some of the sky tunic breeches. What a damn shame.

Now help me figure out how to pull off a Red Cross nurse cape.

Thai park ranger pattern.

Oh an if any of you are UK and a 30-32" waist I have swedish and finnish wool trousers I'm getting shot of.

Shamelessly stolen since it's a good selection of what's out there as far as patterns go.

fuuckk. nice.

>3 on top row
> 4 on second
>3 on bottom

any idea wtc any of these? My local army surplus never has these types of patterns.

And before the inevitable slew of questions:
Left to right
Belgian Brushstroke dension smock
German border guard Sumpftarnmuster
Czech cadet/army parka
Tropentarn
US navy NWU something
Finnish M05
South African S2000
CADPAT
Come on you know this one
Chinese Tibetarn
Netherlands Tri-colour desert
Austrian peadot
Desert Night camo, US
Woodland M81
EDRL (don;t ask me which dominant)
Czech VZ 95
MARPAT
DPM
Finnish M62
French CCE
Serbian Genocide parka
Alpenflague
Some russian thing
Soviet jacket
Swedish M1909 lifepelt
choc-chip
Zaire leopard

Ebay, the three you picked are all readily available.

I thought it was Blumentarn,

That's an ss panzer jacket.

Same thing.

Those guys are wearing Swedish jackets and pants... SWEDEN YES

you guys think this one is bad, i literally bought a replica of a nazi occupied norway millitary coat didnt know for a month

look at that bandana, what a weeb

Post a pic of you wearing them

Oh mein gosh! Literally nazi when u wear this! Dont drive on Autobahn, hitler build them! Let's abolish our Atomic arsenal since Nazi scientists helped developing it! Lets abolish Spacemissions cause Wernherr von braun! Lets stop fighting cancer cuz' mengele!

guy to the right with the AK is effay as fuck

me, post link

is this a joke?

lol shit really? that's wild.

And if I remember correctly, they're Estonian OPFOR.

Uh...why?

The power of Eesti TTsKO.

No.

Both are okay

I already have enough of these so no, but I recommend them to everyone. The finns are great for everyday wear, the swedes are kind of tricky because of the belted ankles but both a very warm and comfy. I also have the Swiss loden trousers, good stuff. What other loden trousers you got?

Also, is it possible to get Norwegian versions of these somewhere? I've seen Norwegian loden jackets in that sweet green colourway, I'd love to have some trousers from that fabric.

No, not really. One is talking about military clothing (including nazi and fascist clothes, I don't have a problem with that - I don't necessarily have a problem with their philosophies either) and the other is constant virtue signalling, trying to recreate a "fascist" aesthetic with cheaply produced modern brand clothing and telling each other over and over again that being clean shaven is key.

Sometimes it's not appropriate or desired to wear actual military clothing everywhere.

That's kind of true but I am convinced that among all military clothing that has been produced in the last 100 years one can find clothes for almost any occasion, clothes that are not necessarily recognisable as military clothes. I'm pretty sure you could find appropriate office attire, club fashion, Christmas sweaters, everything your heart desires.

Hmm, I never had a problem with the belt, but I mostly favour a long boot. I have a lot of wool items, but they're the only trousers. I'm replacing them with pairs that fit better.

I've never seen such a thing, but if Norwegian stuff were to come up I;d buy it like a shot.

Perhaps, and I would attempt that rout if I could somehow wear/try on clothing through a computer screen.

That's why I meet in the middle. I wear a few military items and modern clothing. Like military boots and coat with brand clothing undershirts and pants. Makes one seem less LARPy.

Anyone in possession of some milsurp from their famiy? I have of my grandpa's Vietnam M-65 field jacket and the M64 trousers. I've barely ever worn them though.

>Uh...why?
So we can see how wide the fit is.

I'm not sure I have one that shows the swedish trousers very well, I'll have to look through.

They never fit be properly around the waist, so I don't have anything that shows them better.

thanks

I don't think I have a shot of the finnish without the long boots, it;s a natural combo.

Is this what the swedish rebels will wear in the civil war against the feminist-islamist government?