Ask someone who works at a ralph lauren factory store anything

Ask someone who works at a ralph lauren factory store anything

Have you ever stolen anything?

Nah, ghe employee discount makes it not worth the time or effort to steal

Do you touch the clothes with your penis?

Are you someone who works at a ralph lauren factory store?

Yes, sales associate

How much is the discount?

60% off work clothes (navy polos, sweaters, pullovers, khakis and blue denim) and 30% off everything else except polo bear items

I used to work at one as well. It was decent work but the hours were shit. I was a sales associate as well. Discount was nice desu. Which part of the country are you in op ?

Southeast

Do you work in a florida store because I do user.

I work in an outlet in the uk, but the discount sucks my guy. We get 30 percent off all the time and 4 50% per year. As far as I can tell all Euro stores have the same policy.
Met some cool people working there to be fair and it’s obvious nice to work around clothes all the time

Carolinas

laaame, how was black friday for u guys, i work in miami.

Why is it that whenever I go into one of your stores I see a huge line of fat ass middle aged white people who wear shit like walmart sandals?

Also, what can I wear from there as a short guy without having to take it to the tailor in order to alter it from the fit made for a linebacker?

Look for the slim fit size in the teen section.

What are the best time of year to go to an outlet? What are you tips and tricks for that sweet lo?

Can you get the Italian shit or just dadcore trash

In all honesty black friday we have our best sales, but the trick is that our sale continues to the next monday
We do sell big pony unfortunately
Decent, i bought a bath robe for ralph lauren for 28$

okay

I wouldn't even dress in RL if I got paid for it.

Bet you wear supreme dont you

I personally don't wear Polo Ralph Lauren, anything with the horse on it, but a lot of the stuff from the black and purple label lines I wear all the time and have lasted.