German Pilot boots

Seen them in every boot inspo thread for years and finally copped. Insane boots. Need a lot of polish though.

Post more surplus boots in this thread I want to see what to cop next.

Bump

Thought some people would like to see some boots they see pictures of all the time. Guess not lol

Pics of pilot boots are rare. There are only a very few inspo pics of them and most are by the same person. This is know, please drop trip.

W2c these are dope

Surplus boots general? I've got some pics, just picked up memeboots as well.

What are those? They look awsome

post fit with austrian memes pls

they're good for driving, not so much for walking (the flat sole is great for reaching pedals and they're supple enough for you to flex your foot but it's a bit awkward for long walks)

Whats that parka/coat?

yes, they are very nice. very cheap too, i paid 30€ for mine, brand new

Look good

You must be new if you don’t know who he is

fuck off christian "I hate niggers" nassif you massive twat

shut up you fucking racist
I remember a thread where you got mad as hell because someone criticized the clothes that you make.
You then said all sorts of awful racist stuff and talked about how your "art" was superior

come on now. Im glad i figured this trip shit out so you guys can't fuck with me anymore

U guys are too mean man lmfao

>all boot related faggotry belongs in the designated boot thread

Man those look great with the laces loose like that how did you lace em?

All of the clothes you have made look dreadful bar 1 poncho type thing, still looks goofy with the wizard hood though.
Half of your fits are okay and half are abysmally cringe. You have no reason to trip. The only benefit I see people having from you tripping is being able to filter you

nice fit man, i really dig your style

You'll like them someday! I promise :)

Pic is not me sadly

>haha you were just impersonating me
sure thing chris "white power" nassif

W2c Polizei Jacket

Drop trip you newfag

id on jacket

>inb4 just a m65 lmao

Been here for a while! :) if u browsed a while back you might recognize the boots from a fucking decent boot thread. I could give a shit about a trip until some dudes started impersonating me, saying dumb racist /b/ shit

w2c?