Old thread has more than 50 replies

Old thread has more than 50 replies.

i like the idea but this seems more grandma-core than cutesy school girl-core. i think its mostly the white socks and the shoes are kinda bad too. everything else is good though! maybe swap the white socks for a darker color and the brown shoes with something black and more sleek looking

Look like you're in an Indie band from some west coast city. Boring but otherwise normal. Black shoes don't go with anything else you have (beige, brown, light blue).

Yeah you're looking more like a librarian. Socks/shoes and turtleneck make it very conservative. Either switch out one or the other or both. Probably the socks/shoes. Looks alright apart from that.

Thanks for the feedback. Boots are dark brown.

Charles Manson/10

I'm the king, man
I run the underworld, guy
I decide whos does what and where they do it at
What am I, gonna run around and act like I'm some teenybopper somewhere, for somebody else's money?
I make the money, man, I roll the nickels, the game is mine, I deal the cards.

scarf courtesy of my mama

said i liked in other thread
would change bottom half to grey trousers or something else
i like the top half a lot but wish the skirt was a dif color so it doesnt match with cardigan

w2c whole outfit looks amazing

People still wear hood by air?

Top half looks better than the bottom half imo

Love your fits, can you please post your height and weight? And if possible, waist size too

Yeh well ppl still wearing supreme and stussy so might as well. Why is it outdated or do u just not feel it?
Don't like the bondage or the branding?

thanks :) shirt is from HM, coat is thrifted but tag says "london fog" (ive seen these at every thrift store ive gone to i think), pants are thrifted but tag says john henry, shoes are doc mono 1461s
thanks buddy, i'm 6'4", 150lbs, waist size 30

Comfyseason

Posted this in the other thread with 80 replies??

Rick coat leather pants n the German pilot memes

Bamp

wtf ur 6'4? I thought you were like 5'10. I'm a bit over 6'0 and wear size 30 also. Idk my my weight though. I think i'm 140

yeah height has been my one redeeming trait but in all honesty height and weight doesnt matter as much as how healthy and happy you are bro. we shouldnt focus on how little we weigh or how tall we are

Based kind user

god bless you bro, i'd much rather be kind than "effay".

Should i go to school tomorrow?

id of sweater please

Kek

Uniqlo raincoat, Dr Martens 1460, rest is Rick

Better stay home, schoolkids

Why would you soil your Rick stuff by wearing it with uniqlo shit and docs?