What are some non-mfa-tier winter shoes?

what are some non-mfa-tier winter shoes?

r/goodyearwelt turned quality footwear into a meme. Now you have to buy above or below the reddit price point to not be associated with beard oilers. Basically anything from a fashion brand like Ralph or Gucci made by a quality shoe maker like Guidi or Julian. Anything under the $800 range like red wing, Alden, viberg, oak street, Allen Edmond's, etc is ruined for the next decade at least.

That or meme shoes like Dr martens, llbean, timberlands, etc.

Spend upwards of a grand, be associated with soyboys, or wear the latest hot meme trash. These are the challenges facing sneaker racists.

just don't get ones with contrasting soles or that look too well kept and overly structured like the one you posted, because those are max reddit

also avoid contrasting or leather laces

OP here, judging from the replies I don't think I can get around buying pic related
All this (((leather))) workshit americana mfa oil beard crap makes me puke, and not a single different suggestion desu

Who gives a fuck about the brand? Just wear quality shoes that lasts and look good, it's about how you wear them that counts. You think wearing gucci and shit like that isnt associated with douchebags and trihards? Brand snobbery wont get you anywhere.

>trying to dissociate with reddit so hard that you punish yourself with either shit boots or by paying an extra grand for something you don't even like that much

Hey guys, wanna hear a secret?, 99.99% of the people will have no idea what brand your boot is and even if they do they will have no fucking idea that some irrelevant sub on reddit is associated with it

This

I'm glad they haven't caught on to thorogood's yet. they're my favorite boot and I work as a blacksmith, so I need something that can actually last through a couple months of hard labour. (I drink too much beer and blacksmith all the time so I basically have the opposite of the desirable Veeky Forums body, but i try not to be like the soyboy MFA fags.)

this

>paying full price for shoes
>irrelevant subreddits with over 1 million subscribers shaping the way majority demographics dress and act to the point where we now have soyboys singing concerts at the Dallas cowboys halftime show in tan meme Chelsea's a reddit mfa staple
>being this rustled from swallowing a truth pill so early in the morning

Let me guess you wear unbranded Australian paramemes?

Clarks boots

luuuuuuuuuuuuu

I have ~8-10 pairs of boots - paramemes not being one of them.
If you think mfa made tan chelseas popular you're most likely incredibly underage and/or haven't been outside since 2008.

>1 million subscribers shaping the way majority demographics dress and act
Top kek - go ask a random person if they know what r/mfa is or if they know what boots are associated with it - see how they respond and then take some time to reflect on your degeneracy.

>tan meme Chelsea's a reddit mfa staple
Tan suede chelsea didn't originate from fucking reddit

>8-10 pairs of boots

Are you sure you aren't a gywelt patron amigo?

Look none of that really matters. All that matters is that now quality footwear especially leather shoes and boots are associated with effeminate males who sport manicured beards and undercuts drink craft beer and discuss feminism.

They're a stereotype and the fact that they are pretty much ruins them for me and a lot of other people. If you can appreciate them cool.

>Are you sure you aren't a gywelt patron amigo?
Have definitely visited in the past to view pics of models I was interested in - why, are we supposed to pretend we've never ever been to a popular and useful site now as to not break the illusion that Veeky Forums is a secret club?

>leather shoes and boots are associated with effeminate males
As much as you guys go on about soyboys you sure do seem susceptible to being spooked by peer pressure into making an association that only exists here, on a cantonese clydoscope homage art tribune filled with shitposting strangers who have time after time proven that for the most part they don't even dress well.

Spend some time away from this place my man, for your health.

you're putting way too much thought into this

>reddit likes a thing so I can't like a thing
Are you fucking 17?

How do you become a blacksmith in 2017

combat boots

if u blacksmith u cant be soyboy

itt: maximum autism.

why the fuck are you faggots so triggered over leddit?

also, gyw wipes its hairy neckbeard ass with this board in the boot arena. Veeky Forums only ever consistenly posts absolute shit tier doc martens, paraboots, logger boots, shia boots etc.

i just wear timberlands. i don't give a shit. i think they look nice and are comfortable.