Is suicide Veeky Forums ?

>deep voice and fat nose looking like IRL Socrates
>holds 4 majors (el. ing, philosophy, sociology, drama)
>worked as a construction worker at summers in Germany during COLLEGE because he is not a pussy
>drama director, college professor
>marries a MUSLIM women with her kids who he treat as his own, since to Alpha and cant be cucked even when he is literally cucked by raising other mans kids
>war starts
>VOLONTEERS TO GO
>becomes a general
>war ends
>starts a TOBACCO company since is isnt a pussy that is scared of tobacco smoke, always in public with a fat ciggare
>Put on trial for (((war crimes)))
>too Chad for lawyer, defends himself
>Goes to the Hague voluntarily 15 years ago to prove his innocence
>Spends 2/3 of the sentence therefore was to be released immediately
>Court tells him he is guilty after all and sentences him to 20 years (he would still get out soon since he spent 2.3 of it in prison already)
>Says fuck your rules I go down how I want and drinks Hemlock poison like a boss.

can you get more patrician than this modern renaisance man?

Press F to pay respect

>killing yourself when you only have 5 years left to serve
Definitely not effay

>killing yourself when you only have 5 years left to serve

it was probably less, that mamkes it even more fa

It's even more so
Proves he didn't care about the punishment, only about his innocence

am i supposed to know who this is

>philosophy, sociology, drama

worthless art degrees

>war criminal

sounds like he got what he deserved

brainlet

>Ethnic cleaning of muslims
>bad

Remember that he was married to a Muslim woman and was raising Muslim kids so it's impossible to argue that he was a murderous bigot. He was literally just doing his duty.

yea and i have a black friend so i can say nigga

S
may this piece of shit rot in hell, amen

He's definitely got some strong Old Man effay going on for him. Like, you can tell he was never handsome in his youth, but that rugged ugliness turns into masculinity with the passing of the years and the accumulation of wrinkles. It just looks like the face of someone who has seen and caused some shit and it's all the more respectable for it.

9/10 would ethnically cleanse with.

my nose looks like Praljaks, albeit slightly less wide. what do?

why is blair ratface still walking around?

only if it makes you more known to people.
if ur a nobody fag who slices his wrists in his mom's room is not effay

his suicide was an admission of guilt, imo. He was clearly a smart man, perhaps troubled by what he had done. War criminals don't get treated so bad in prison.

Wait until you're 50, lift like a motherfucker and reap pussy of all the girls into grandfather aesthetics.

God bless Based Croatian Kebab Remover.

What is with Croatians being totally chivalric in spite of all the EU cucking, while Serbs constantly chimpout in the court? I remember Gotovina trial, he took it like a knight while Cuckšelj and Mladić sperged out like little bitches.

>He's definitely got some strong Old Man effay going on for him. Like, you can tell he was never handsome in his youth, but that rugged ugliness turns into masculinity with the passing of the years and the accumulation of wrinkles. It just looks like the face of someone who has seen and caused some shit and it's all the more respectable for it.

well put, he does look like a wise old gramps, premodern masculine fa. reminds me of this ulgy fa lad.

He had already served a lot of his time in prision and knew that the court would mantain the ruling, whatever the truth really is. He knew he'd never be regarded as innocent

He has been punished for removing kebab, this is not the Europe i want. Fucking Jewish are behind this as usual.

>praljak
>deep voice

wat

and what do I do before im 50? continue to abuse drugs and be generally apathetic because a romantic relationship is impossible to achieve? sounds good

>he would still get out soon since he spent 2.3 of it in prison already
This is what I don't understand, killing yourself instead of waiting another couple years (in a Yuro prison no less). Seems kind of inconsequential of something to commit public suicide over.

Was it actually hemlock that he drank? Absolut pottery if so
Another question is how did he get it into a courtroom?

p effay

>too Chad for lawyer, defends himself

he sounds like a real asshole

F

Hid the hemlock in his clothing and made the poison during trial.