Previous thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something, help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

Feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Also try post thinspo pics, post your goal bodies(fictional or real), recipes and tips etc. to help and encourage each other.

Mentally ill thread?

tfw no thinspo bf

tfw no thinspo goth gf

it looked like she was wearing leather black white pants but i see its black jeans

p.s. 4-500 cals x 3 meals a day. itll work

>naturally skinny
>except in face

tfw chubby cheeks/baby fat

should i start running, bros

Mentally ill thread.

How to acquire this mode

it could be water retention or something. or if you have bulimia. otherwise you have a high body fat percentage.

iktf

tfw no bf at all

Ayy that's me, thank you based poster for making my day/week/month

>genetically hairy
>dry, curly hair
>whenever I shave my torso I get covered in razor bumps
>will never have this smooth, blemish free stomach and chest
JUST

body hair and masculinity is fashionable
speaking of, this thread needs more men.
I'm 6'1 trying to go from 188 to 160 lbs, i'm down to 182 in 6 days and doing an ec stack (which really is helping so far)

nice body fampai

it's sad because you're so close to being so great, you need just a bit more muscle and fat, especially on the arms

i disagree, i don't know if he could possibly look any better.

Is there anyway to shrink pants effectively or should I just give up? I am not trying to shrink my entire collection because that would take forever but I have been trying to shrink some of my pants and jeans since none of them fit me anymore. I've only really succeeded with two pairs, while the other ones just seems to refuse to shrink. I just wash them in hot water and dry them longer than usual. Should I just give up and buy new pants?

if you have already tried a bunch of times, they are not going to shrink any more. at that point you are just weakening the fabric.

I don't know, I've always though body hair on thinspo skeleboys looks gross. Maybe If I stop shaving I can convince myself that it's actually a positive.

If there's like an inch at most at the waist take a tailor can alter them

underage ass

Where did the girl that drank redbull and fruit go?

the only place you can go after drinking redbull and fruit

be 6'0 and handsome, take steroids and don't work out and don't eat anything.

Weight watchers?

straight to hell

rip fruit girl

OK I've got like 3 of those down. Don't want steroids so now just gotta not eat

3rd day on trying to get thinner. Really in for some food and I am even looking at low cal snacks. Any tips?

coffi, babi

Don't like coffee, sorry ;_;
Anything else? I am drinking a lot of water but it doesn't always help

raw potatoes, wheat bran

who is he???

Raw potatoes are toxic

Are you eating foods that are filling but low in calories? I've found that prepackaged low calorie snacks do nothing for me. But it might different for you.

Are you fasting or what? What was your diet like before?

You should really just eat something small, don't starve too much. I managed to get to sub 100 lbs and maintain and I eat still. Have some oatmeal or a banana or something. Coffee with almond milk.

how do I start to like black coffee?

this shit straight up tastes like i put a couple cigarettes and hot water in a mixer
i know "acquired taste" and all that but how much of this garbage to i have to drink until i have tricked myself into enjoying it

How are you making it, what brand are you using, etc.?

i got one of these
my coffee powder is from some chain that sells ground coffee powder that's big enough so it won't fall through the net of my machine

are you saying i should just buy more expensive shit?
im not sure how long i am supposed to let it sit around and become coffee

>coffee powder
Maybe just stick to juice from a sippy cup.

it's beans in the store but they got a robot there where you fill them in and grind them into powder

happy?
im not going to spend my mornings grinding beans like a peasant

This method is fine. Your thing is called a French Press, and the coffee powder is called coffee grounds.

Make sure you're steeping your coffee in the water long enough before pressing it so it's not watery. I usually do three minutes, sometimes longer. It might do you well to try a different brand if what you're using doesn't taste good.

thanks for filling me in on the lingo

should i stir it with a spoon? so far i have just put in the grounds, poured hot water over it and let it whirl around for a while
i've been leaving it quite a bit longer than 3 minutes, maybe that was a mistake too

>smoke weed
>stomach grumbles feel like tickles
is this right

Don't smoke weed you degenerate

>I act like a hardman on the internet because i have no friends but at least /pol/ tells me I'm white!

dude blaze up lmao!!

What? No, fuck /pol/, I'm not even white lol. I guess using the term degenerate was a bit harsh.
You shouldn't smoke weed because it's bad for you, regardless of what the "dude weed lmao" crowd will tell you. I used to smoke weed in high school and stopped when I saw what it was doing to my friends who had been smoking for far longer than me.

How do you guys stop yourselves from eating when you get hungry? I've been trying to lose weight but after a day or so of not eating much I just get super hungry and end up binge eating. Is it just a matter of self control that I don't have or is there more to it?

are you drinking enough water and eating your vitamins and whatnot?

i think chewing gum helps
coffee too

maybe you should also just make sure you are eating enough generally, if you are straight up not eating anything for two days then you will end up binging to not die

Sure it has its adverse health effects, but I'm sure as hell not going to take some prescription to help me sleep. A couple of hits before bed always ensures that I can fall asleep quickly and have no dreams. Which means that I won't have the almost daily nightmares where someone slowly pulls every tooth in my skull out with their bare hands before leaving me with a centipede to crawl down my throat.

wake me up insiiiiiide

I can't understand how people don't like black coffee. The only time I didn't like it was when I was a little kid with a bad sweet tooth.

not the guy, but common seriously if you let weed control your life your pretty fucking weak, even like Xanny's can be pretty casual if you can handle

He looks perfect stfu

hhahhaah user how fucking stupid are you ?

>tastes like i put a couple cigarettes and hot water in a mixer
how is that bad tho

w2c thinspo gf?

>tfw hip bones become super distinct overnight

Chugging a liter of water and chewing on gum, also staying busy makes it easier since you won't have time to eat.

>and have no dreams
people want this?

can anyone tell me about that fat belly symptom that starving people apparently get?
like i have heard tale about how if you don't eat anything you can get get a belly that looks fat

do i have to be worried?
or is this something unicef made up so people still donate money after seeing footage of all the fat little africans?

I’m 6’2”, 158 lbs, straight, trying to get down to 150 or 145. But I have extremely manly face, so I feel like I might be making a mistake. About to buy my first pair of SLP jeans tho, so that’s neat.

You mean this? You shouldn't be worried unless you're suffering from malnutrition and a small list of gastrointestinal diseases, and at that point you should probably check yourself into a hospital and stop worrying about being thin. Take your vitamins and you'll be fine.

It doesn't affect grown-ups, but you should definitely be worried if you have malnutrition of any sort, you because of it with a bloated belly or not.
>or is this something unicef made up so people still donate money after seeing footage of all the fat little africans?
Are you seriously this stupid?

:^)

this user is right, addiction is not effay

do thin girls like thin guys? asking for a friend h-haha

obviously

KEK

similar stats to my goal, post body?

google kwashiorkor

Anyone else think thinspo girls look really bad in short jean shorts? And I'm not the guy to judge female fashion deeply.

There are alot of females ITT, do yall think this looks good? And this is just 1 example I can pull up 1000s.

thank you anons, very kind

how much more fat are you talking?

not much, mostly muscle. but increasing your bodyfat by 2% would look good. basically lift for 4 months and eat a slight surplus of calories.
despite what others tell you, you'd look better in most clothes too.

athletic is god tier

can't you just fuck off back to Veeky Forums

if you want to chug milk all day fine, but don't fucking come here then

chubby cheeks checking in. low bf% everywhere else naturally, just have the undying baby fat pouches in face. it's a real thing and it plagues me every day.

male model core> emaciation core