What does Veeky Forums think of canada goose? how likely are you to be harassed for wearing fur?

what does Veeky Forums think of canada goose? how likely are you to be harassed for wearing fur?

University student, I got harassed like once over a year but it just makes me want to wear it more.

Anti-fur faggots are retarded vegans. Walk around in chinese sweatshop shirts, eat chicken from mass processing plants and get mad at regulated coyote hunting with humane trapping laws.

Really warm jacket, I recommend getting the one with the fur as it stops the snow from getting in your face and its really soft. Seriously though I walk around -30 like its no man's business (citadel parka)

thanks for your comments, i'm 28 so school is far behind me, not really sure if i'd encounter activists like that anywhere besides a university/college campus... this world is fucked beyond repair and even the most serious vegan can't live life 100% free of supporting any sort of cruelty, also the coat would still exist in the world if it weren't me who bought it and coyotes will continue to die regardless

really love going for long walks but i'm a skinny faggot and get cold very easily, need a very good coat

You can unzip the fur if you're worried about someone dumping red paint on you. They also have the coats with a black label so people won't know it is a canada goose coat from over a meter away.

It happened to my friend downtown in my city.

If you live somewhere with anti assault laws you should be okay.

Does this actually happen 0.0

i'd call you a faggot tbqh and spit on you. like why would you fucking support scum shit like that?

it's a lower class brand here, i wouldn't wear it

>Doesn't live in Canada
>Isn't a goose

Low quality bait

More of an old stereotype, not sure if it has actually happened in real life.

the same things will happen in the world whether or not I buy the coat

what would be a better brand?

not him but just get anything that's rated for cold weather like goose is. Do some research buggo

>Does this actually happen 0.0
happened to me. I was wearing a bitchin full fur hat and some anemic fag twink at the bar apparently had a problem with.

>he left the bar
>went to the store
>bought red paint
>comes back to the bar
>throws red paint on me
>screams "MURDERER!"

Stupid fag didn't think things through because everyone knew who he was.
>filed a police report
>charged with assault, destruction of property, and disturbance of the peace.
>filed a civil claim which his only defense was "HE'S A DISGUSTING MURDERER!"
>won judgement in the amount of $2k
>ordered the sheriff to seize property after he refused to pay
>sheriff seized his car
>sells it at auction for $2500 with a KBB value of ~$8000
>receive my $2,000
>get the car from my friend who acted as my agent in the auction
>drive it to the bar a few times to prove my point
>sell it for $5500.

What about the poor starving marginalized natives who do most of the trapping? Doesn't this fur business help them? Are these activists (((racist))) against native indians?

i came to that story

As if they aren't cage bred

If you live in Europe, the no. literally every second arab has saved their montly wage up just to buy one and look horrible in it

here in nyc they are very popular - i think they look fine just wish they were models w/o the branding/logos.

I can't afford it, so I don't like it

Looks normie tier and trash would much rather get something from a Parisian fashion house for the same price

but i'm rich and want to spend lots of money

Just get yourself a $1 seam ripper from walmart.

Amazing

I'd rather them have jobs then drink booze and smoke darts 24/7 like every other inbred native in canada

pic related
quek
fucking rekt, high five from a Canadian, these shits here are for basic bitch males/females

synthetic tech > down
:^)

>how likely are you to be harassed for wearing fur?
If you're too scared about being harassed by some random junkie for wearing fur then don't wear it

Then spend it on real brands and show it off and not waste it on some chav tier basic bitch coat