Cuffing

Please Veeky Forums I have no idea what to do.
When do you cuff and when do you not cuff.
I have been trying to find trends around campus but I can't tell if most people are normies following a trend or if people know what they are doing

You cuff so that your jeans rest on top of your shoe, you should only go that high and only deep cuff if you're wearing long socks. Don't cuff if you're wearing those silly biker jeans

what low shoes do you cuff with ie,
are force one
converse
and what about hightops? like timbs?

dont cuff
buy pants that fit

Cuff the pants, cuff the bitches.

DO NOT cuff with Air Force ones. Only with high top coverse (depending on your style) Don’t with timbs either

cuffing is for fuccbois bending is effay

>bending
wtf is bending

But im a manlet, its impossible to buy pants that fit

29x30?

I feel like the word is stacks/stacking

It's nearing the end 2017 and you're STILL trying to make the phrase "bending" happen. Time to stop.

same. I just take my pants to this cleaner place that does alterations and they cut off an inch or two to make it perfect

makes me think that the person "bending" is getting fucked in the ass

Cuff if comfy.
Don't give a fuck.
God blesd

This

30 is too short, 32 is too long. 31 is impossible to find

you dont have to cuff, you can roll. or you can do an inverted cuff, cleanest and least flashy.

if you are breaking one rule, like a colour rule with pants and shoes, then just use the inverted cuff. if you are breaking no rules, then do the outward cuff, and spice it up. the inverted cuff only really works with skinny pants though

I don't know if the world has always been this stupid, or it is just that now we are able to see everyone's opinions on a daily basis through forums, tweeter, etc. Not just why, but how do you need help to know when to cuff your trousers?

I came here for this meme
I don't think it will be posted

Don't cuff with bulky shoes like the af1 or with boots like timbs

The number one rule of manletology is to get everything you owned tailored. Pants should almost always be no break. I’d also make sure there’s a taper to everything; that is, unless you want to go around looking like a carpenter.