>on vacation in paris
>saw someone wearing this jacket today
>he was walking with like 2 literal 10/10s

where to fucking cop?

It’s SLP and it’s rare.

Try Grailed but watch out for fakes.

Imagine being this beta

how am i beta you fucking faggot?

The 10/10's had less to do with that particular jacket and probably more from the fact that he has that much to dispose on a jacket.

It wasn't me that called you a beta though so please no bully.

>$2600
>$TWO THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED FREEDUMB DOLLARS

ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING KIDDING ME? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU SPEND THIS MUCH ON CLOTHES? I JUST WANTED A COOL JACKET

Too many broke boys baka

I would never in a million years spend that much on clothes. I feel pretty sick to my stomach if an item hits triple digits tbqh famalam

get off Veeky Forums then

wait a minute that carpet...

kill yourself

i agree, but even a replica of this would probably cost a few hundred since it's hard to make

isnt it just screen printed? why would it cost a lot to make

Doesn't look screenprinted at all my dude

That thing is so fucking gaudy, like something a 6 year old would think was cool.
I just don't understand.

>opinion of a true pleb

It looks like one of those tacky christmas sweaters in bomber form.
>It's good because it says SLP on the tag
you're no better than the supreme hypebeast

>t. poorfag who can't afford slp

2600 for a saint laurent jacket is pretty cheap, you can always leave Veeky Forums for r/fashionreps

I could afford to buy it right now.
But I wouldn't wear that hideous piece of shit even if I was paid to, come on look at that fucking thing.
You could get a SLP leather jacket for that money too, those are actually nice.

Post bank account you poor little nigger. Also post shoe collection. I guarantee you can't dress for shit and you don't own a single decent piece.

yeah nah
stay mad little buddy

thats what I thought pussy

lmao you really love that ugly rag don't you

The general vibe you're describing is part of the SLP (Hedi Slimane?) aesthetic; a lot of inspiration for them came from gaudy thrift store shit like Hawaiian button downs, it's cohesive. I agree that paying 2600 for it is supreme hypebeast-y, but liking it makes perfect sense.

this unironically looks just like me.

i can tell a cutie is off to his side...i just need the jacket

>screen printed
just how stupid are you?
its fucking tapestry

SLP quality is legit but that is a hideous jacket

howso?

It's just way too much visual detail to layer onto a jacket. The art style is debatable (I don't care for the pseudo handmade by granny look at, personally) but it's just a too elaborate, and from a distance it's going to look like you took a perfectly good black jacket and dragged it through the dirt.

I really do hate the whole bad art meme (a la Givenchy and Saint Laurent) and the arts and crafts meme (a la Gucci), but even aside from that it's just an ugly piece.

Plus the American flag just looks bad on everything. Like something you'd get at Walmart, probably made by Carharrt

>Plus the American flag just looks bad on everything

America is the greatest country on earth motherfucker, if you dont think so you can get the fuck out

Delusional fuckwit. Even if that were true, it wouldn't change the fact that the flag is just fucking ugly

rofl

hnnng i want this jacket so fucking badly

American flag is fine design-wise, you're just a triggered cumstain.

have you seen uganda's flag?

>better than fucking Uganda

Is that your criteria of quality?

You should be able to draw a flag from memory. That's good design. Japanese flag. German flag. Etc. American flag is an asymmetrical mess

>he can't draw this from memory
oh so you're just dumb. got it

Yeah, because it's so easy to remember the order if the stripes and how many stars in each row, nevermind how they line up with the stripes

Neck yourself. It's a shit design and will always be a shit design

How have you guys not seen this coat before, its a really sought after piece and has been for years. Veeky Forums is at an all time low for people who actually care about clothes

what would you even wear this with?

2014 slp cuckboi shit

go to a thrift store and find the same thing at a 90% discount

I bet you think dadcore is good

gr8 post guy

you could easily /diy/ something on par with this, spending $2600 to have another mans name on you is pretty fucking something

litterally anything

la creatura......

*ss16

>Saw someone wearing it in Paris
>with 2 10/10
>w2c anons?I have no idea
>Pic related
>You can see the slp tag
>Pretends to be shocked on how expesive it is

Such a low quality bait... at least learn how to make a fake story better next time.

So for you being /fa equals with spending shitload of money? Hahah fuckin retard

+1

This

seriously kill yourself

None of these people are white? These meme isn’t even on topic anymore.

Almost 100% positive you’re trying to sell this shit on Grailed rn.

Somehow I always thought it was made out of wool...

yea looks like i can only wear sweatpants with to go out for a smoke.

I agree, the American flag is single handedly one of the worst things you can place on an article of clothing. Seeing someone wear it outside of america just makes it looks so tacky, plus its usually such an unoriginal design to put on clothing. Colour and design are also awful, I just don't understand why someone would for example, wear an american flag t shirt, especially if they're not American. God even talking about this shit makes my blood boil

what other flag should they put on the moon u retard

Can you not fucking read? We're clearly talking about the general case you fucking trogledyte

aye mate lets just go ahead and slap a fucking french flag on the moon

Or just don’t slap any flag on it and make it look nicer?

can guarantee your "Veeky Forums on a budget" fits look like total shit

And neither are americunts