Techwear General

Discuss techwear drops, rare items, styling, news, and post inspo or your own fits. Let's have a fun techwear thread for once like we used to.

This is from TWG Discord's Anti-Social challenge.

Invite Link:
discord.gg/d5BPHyJ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hPVqx5AX-sM
kitanica.net/default.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Saw this on IG thought it was pretty fresh.

Wow finally a good techwear fit on Veeky Forums

Enjoying the color palette on this one. Good earth tones.

What would you call techwear-style clothing, but with weathered cotton and leather instead of synthetics?

Sounds like old WTAPS, which is Japanese street fashion with military references. WTAPS was one of Errolson's inspirations so I guess that makes sense.

meme

This is pretty bad. The ACR jacket looks nice that is it. Surprised he missed focus on his shot too.

>meme tank
>those shoes
>stupid gloves with writing on them
>that fuckugly backpack
imagine spending this much money only to put together a fit that doesn't work on any level

anyone know what this windbreaker is called? I only know it has a Nike logo on it.

this is nice. i really like more low tech techwear, kinda falls into the same category as some lunarcore stuff. comfy

Paramilitary

I don't like how wide this is, but I like the colors a lot.

Her titys are so perfect

Came across this music video a few days ago. Can we just talk about his fit, I feel like this is what most of you would consider the apex of techwear. He even got them -sick- anime eyes, whats not to love?

On a serious note, I think he's rocking it. The chains and hair really do it for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=hPVqx5AX-sM

My bad, here's the link.

hiker core or milspo depending on whether or not you're using old military surplus

this is why techwear will always be gay

Is this satire

Reposting old OP

this is so corny make it stop

Just copped these bad boys

kind of looks like you forgot to take the bins out and you remembered before bed so you put the nearest pair of ugly shoes on with your pjs and called it a fit

no shade though you look very warm :)

Whats the name of that jacket?

Ant is getting a lot better in his fits, I think he should have started making his youtube shorts now instead of with his earlier fits.

I hate those patagonia bags Ant! get a new one :)

Its guerilla group

I like this its a little more low key then all the other techwear shit

w2c pants in pic related op?

Nike ACG wovens. A lot of the seasons fit differently, I know he hunted around for the perfect fit. Forget which season these are.

yeah, better fits and the pic quality is so much better now than it was a few months ago. That guerrilla group one is actually a decent edit. Go back a year or so and I don't think he really had the wardrobe for it

Nike makes a lot of really good pants that aren't ACG too. You can dig around on eBay for them and find some deals.

Where can I see catalogs of similar pieces to what was worn in Alien Covenant? Nothing expensive preferably as I'm a poorfag. I like those semi-fleece stone island trousers, especially that it's winter now, but they were rather expensive.

Who managed to cop the LF1s?

kinda ill
what model?

Nike Footscape Utility

probably a lot of 70s era surplus. that is what it looked like to me.

i think this is theos worst fit of all time. i honestly cant stand the layering it looks really bad.

my most recent tech fit. i think going minimal and lowkey is a better move for me.

Really like it. Maybe be a bit more if the trousers were tapered more.

so 'tech' jut entails having inconvenient straps hanging from everywhere?
I love how practical and technical it is, this trend really has really come around since the start and surpassed any and all expectations, next level as fuck

theo getting in to techwear is the worst thing that ever happened to him
rip, he used to be inspo

>d-ring hanging down from the strap of your bag
yeah no thats retarded, cool pieces though

yea agreed. they bell out a bit in a weird way because of the articulated knee
well one is from the bag because it has an adjustable length. the belt is form over function and granted they dont really add much but the pants are seam-taped and this do really well in the rain as well as the jacket being quick drying and water resistant makes this function well in most of the environments i face.
hah fair point. it just makes it easier to adjust the length as well as making it so it doesnt fall through

nice, maybe try a little bit large jacket.

>form over function
perfectly describes techwear really
should just be called wear these days

What bag is that?

agreed. im pretty tall so getting things that work length wise is tricky. about to get some new stuff though thats longer
yea like i said its pretty much just the belt in this fit that fits that category but i agree that it has been getting very watered down. "techwear" can pretty much be an all black cotton fit with a face mask. i think there are ways to do techwear nicely and a lot of times, especially with it becoming more ""mainstream"", is just this wannabe tech-ninja look.

kitanica.net/default.asp
Anyone had a brush with this company? How's the quality?

cool, i.d. on pants?

arc veilance voronoi ar pant

Russian techwear
rate

Krakatao/10

Has anyone tried this on, surprised that Uniqlo made a blocktech item that's actually breathable outside their parka. Just wondering how it fit, loose, true to size?

How can one test if something is breathable?

this is great. love it. colors and fit is on point. no stupid potion seller pants or bright sneakers.

guys, I need a west !

black warm and nice looking.
everything but a puffer west , something minimal would be nice.

I'm fine with spending up to 100€ but cheaper is better , I'm also not opposed to mil surp or shit

I just bought this in black I'll give a review when it arrives this week.

fuck off you sauerkraut nigger

same dude, i still cant decide if i love or hate how they look tho

i dunno, his edits in his pictues/videos still seem mad corny

any info about that jacket or pants?

anyone know where to get some good techwear-esque black leather boots? Getting into welding and need to get some new boots after catching some flux in my shoe

If this is Dave, I think going for much more subtle and minimal looks is good.

I agree. He's the only person doing those solid color (or worse... gradient) backgrounds and it just looks like some early 00's bad graphic designer stuff. Just take a normal photo please Ant.

Other than that nice work on the videos.

Checked

W2c jacket?

Nike NSW ventile

this is. and i appreciate the compliments.

What your height and size of those pants.

6'3" these are 33-32

Does anyone have examples of decent female techwear (or anything within that vein)? Non-monochrome examples preferred.

Oh well I guess Mission Workshop is off limits now

@virgincrisis on IG

yeah you guys look really cool

Well, yeah, that's the point.

yikes

Quality is good. Most of their products have a couple useful/neat features buried underneath tryhard nonsensical patches of MOLLE or extra layers of cordura.

this vest seems pretty nice, any good ways to wear it?

wow kanye looks so different nowadays

Can any of you cosplaying faggots post fits that don't look like you are trying to be an anime character?

No

If you take techwear below anime level you just get basic tier young urbanite with sweats, sneakers and a practical jacket

>not being an anime character

When will this dumb trend die, it's getting old and ridiculous

It won't

As soon as idiots like you stop coming to threads that don't pertain to their interests to whine
Meaning never ÷)

Rate

Not bad but I can't really get a feel for it when the picture is taken indoors...

D-did you get them yet >->

No. But don't worry I haven't forgotten about you user. I'll be posting it on the discord too.

Soon, it started to attract the 'wrong ' crowd as Jennifer Bin promotes it as branding rather than functional.

jbin is so cringe. canadian asian larping in shanghai with her pink hair and nose ring

Colours working well here and some nice pieces too, I like it.