BREXIT DISCUSSION THREAD

What are the economic ramifications of Britain leaving the EU?

Britain votes in 14 days on the decision to leave, or to stay in the European Union.

What aspects of the world economy will suffer or will bolster if Britain decides to leave?

Given how much they are paying to be in the EU I don't see how it even makes them money.

I personally would like to see them leave.

I can't see us leaving, the state has to much invested in us being in the EU and they want us to remain.

The campaigning is ridiculous, no can tell the truth from the spin.

No one seems to be able to give a clear reason why we should stay and the motivation for me to vote leave is driven by curiosity to see what happens and that's not a very good justification to vote leave.

I really don't know which way to vote.

Do you really think us, the top 5th biggest economy in the world, needs the EU? Especially considering we're fucking paying out the nose to get no more privileges than damn Greece?

Britain can always rejoin.
I think ppl are afraid that other countries will see britains success and folliw suit

>I really don't know which way to vote.
Then you deserve to become a muslim nation.

I think there will be quite a mess if they leave. Scotland will probably go for another referendum, and if they decide to leave that alone will cost Britain a lot.

if UK leaves, the gbp value will fall, hang seng index will plummet the floor, same with singapore index I guess, poland and portugal to be new finance centers

>wat is EU internal market

the thing that is going to fuck the UK most is its own financial industry it relies so much upon

less retarded eu trade regulations, more jobs, better wages, ect.

The thing is, when Britain leaves the EU they can chose for how much they leave it. The EU will never sanction them.

The people who will be hurt the most are the refugees. How an entire island can turn their collective back on their fellow human beings... shocking

Portugal and poland new financial centres

Yeah sure kid. Remember to take the medication before going to sleep.

This is the only rational argument I've read. Just ask people who studied economics or went to a business school and they will give you plenty of reasons to stay.

But I personally would like leave to win. Because you britfags are whining for everything about the EU. You are stopping the EU project and your politicians have used the EU as escape goat for all their internal problems. Oh, using EU as escape goat is now coning back as a boomerang and people are starting to believe that shit? Now deal with it and leave and deal with all the consequences. All what I hear is "UK was better before joining the EU", but you don't realise something the world has changed. The world is not the same it was before the EU. Rules of the games are changing and countries are starting to organise in big trade blocks like in Asia and America (Nafta or the incoming TTIP) and you want to leave kek. Good leave. But stop whining and start looking for internal solutions instead of having the EU escape goat. Heard so much bullshit I'll have a headache soon.

I think there's more to this 10/10

>britfags are whining
That isn't going to stop, senpai

>escape goat
Can anyone get one of these?
My city has zoning laws prohibiting barnyard animals.
And do you need a high security enclosure?

foreign retards that are dumping swedish stocks because of the brexit meme... please fuck off and die

and there's always some boogeyman like grexit shemitah oil price brexit and now these kikes are saying trump is the problem

FUCK OFF

Kek

It was 3am and english isn't my native language.

>scapegoat mkay

I agree, with UK leaving it will hurt the rest of EU in terms of growth for a short time. But so will it cause a shitstorm in the UK.

Personally, all the opt-outs UK has forced from the EU are disgusting and if they will try to join the EU some day down the road I hope they get the whole package instead of what they're getting now. Hope it's De Gaulle 2nd that tells them to fuck off.