Leave Veeky Forums for two years

>leave Veeky Forums for two years
>come back expecting to see some sick next level fits
>think all my knowledge will be outdated and it will be hard to get back into things
>check waywt
>all the fits are exactly the same as when I left
can men's fashion progress any further? we're just recycling all the same old shit now.

>leave Veeky Forums for two years
>2015
You are an idiot. Veeky Forums has been dead since late 2012 early 2013. Veeky Forums isn’t for discussion about fashion, it’s for shitposting about fashion now.

>men are not allowed to show skins
>trousers are not particularly special, drop-Crotch is basically adult diapers
>sneakers went full hypebeast
hypebeast was a mistake

is there a new tricky rick? is anybody actually designing any new types of garments at the moment?

The hype culture as a whole is a mistake

Why are you posting skinny legless average european workman core tho?

Curious why your posting a shit fit though.

I disagree, I came back to a waywt for the first time in like a year and all the posts looked much better than I remembered Veeky Forums fits like. Such a fucking trope coming here and throwing shit about how it sucks, do your part to improve it if you don't like it

streetwear just became much more cancerous

+ there are a bunch of good fits and fits with potential in the waywt, quit being such a fucking whiny bitch. Being angry and dismissive isn't fucking cool, stop acting like it

Knochensack pls

Post three good fits from waywt

fashion can only go so far
surface reality is limited
you should look inwards rather than outwards

Yup, all I ever talk about now is my insecurities and it seems I relate more to anons

>implying he'd make such a shitty post

>average European
You tried it. But your b8 won’t slip past me

Explain in detail why you think these fits from the WAYWT are good.

why don't you tell me what isn't wprking, you fucking bore? Even if you personally don't like them, you can't contest that everything fits, everything is coherent. Stop being such a fucking downer

First off, I'm not the person who asked you to post three fits. Second, you're the one who chose these three particular fits. Why did you choose them? Why do you think everything is coherent?

>suede sock ramones

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

because it is, and they look great

>come back to Veeky Forums for first time in years

>knoch still shitposting about himself

come on mate. this is just embarrassing lmao. do you have a life at all ? like at all? i know i'll get some reply from him changing the way he types in each response to make it seem like a diff person each time lmao. dont even dislike you at all but just worried !

fuck off knoch

Explain why!

because it is, and they look great

trousers are awful, otherwise decent
shitty shoes ruin it
not a fan of how tightly laced the boots are, otherwise cool

>i know i'll get some reply from him changing the way he types in each response to make it seem like a diff person each time lmao
>lemme just deflect any criticism or someone calling me out on my bullshit before it actually even has chance of happening lmao
cmon mate you have to put ore effort to your shitposting 1/5
you could have at least searched for knoches posts on the archive or something, this isn't exactly his style, stop trying so hard to show like you've been here for ages, put more effort in to research instead

For what reason are you acting like this?
I'm trying to have an conversation.

Anybody who ever talked to knoch would know this isn't him.

Posts like this are really sad. You just know this guy has been on Veeky Forums for ages crying about other people making it big

>Only 2 years
>Not being here pre-mirandabags
This board will never recover lmao

see what i mean hahahahha

"make it big"

fuck me take the day off mate.

looking forward to next reply

knochensack always looked like a try hard loser with more money than taste. Nice to see he hasn't changed.

Also, I know there are gifs out there of him cumming all over himself.

They were posted here briefly sometime around 2012-2014

high quality threads like this are what keeps me coming back to Veeky Forums

poet on the benz again

jesus christ, don't you like it or what? Are you new to the thing of subjective preference?

still coherent fits with well fitting clothes, stop shitting on it because it doesn't fit your preference

I just want to know why you like it. Why do you think it's coherent? Why does it make it great?
What's wrong with asking that?

"i spent lots of money on these clothes but i still don't understand how proportions work"

OP, if you are smart and actually care about fashion and discovering your own style then you will leave this board, which explains why the people like this are no longer here or won't be here for long

Your pants look hopelessly ridiculous. No one who actually understands Aesthetics would ever stack their pants in such a horrendous fashion. Your boots look way too big for you and swallow your entire body. The sleeves on your jacket are too long for your arms, And I don't know what that is in your hand? A bag of Kale probably. Or a goldfish.

you're talking about that /k/ faggot, he just looks like knoch, but it's not him.

>you
>arbitrary subjective opinions

lmao