Good and cheap everyday clothes

specifically pants

Other urls found in this thread:

ruralking.com/rk-men-s-original-5-pocket-denim-work-jean-rk5poc-by-rural-king.html
duluthtrading.com/store/mens/mens-pants/work-pants-for-men/work-pants-for-men.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>every day clothes
>/k/-weapons
I suggest jeans, unless you happen to be a communist

i can't wear jeans where i work

Dickies brand
Levi 501 khakis
Blue mountain denim in grey
Wrangler FR (fire resistant)

I buy Rural King jeans
$8 a pair

Not trying to meme or be a brand shill/poser, but 5.11 tac pro lite pants are popular for a reason.

>ruralking.com/rk-men-s-original-5-pocket-denim-work-jean-rk5poc-by-rural-king.html
>it's true

Good Lord, where is this being made? How can it be so cheap?

Would totaly buy one and try though.

are you North Korean?

Didn’t know suit and tie was communistic, given how it spawned from capitalist standards. Ya know, shit commies wouldn’t understand.

Bundeswehr fleckshit

Cheap, don’t crush your groin, they last forever, and overall comfy. Best of all it’s like wearing a second skin, like nothing at all.

Chinos, Oxford cloth button downs.

I’ll take 20

Crap, forgot pic related.

duluthtrading.com/store/mens/mens-pants/work-pants-for-men/work-pants-for-men.aspx

not too cheap, but will last forever.

>tfw boxers always crawl up and end up in the shape of briefs so I might as well wear briefs

If you wear these when not exercising you are an absolute pleb and you should exile yourself to for a while

for new denim work pants that's a heck of a deal; I doubt the styling is quite as nice in real life but their $20 cheaper than my Key brand trousers

Those look like they hang below your knee

There are these wonderful things called boxer briefs. Loose fitting boxers are trash.

I dress like this

It's edgy, fashionable and allows tactical operating

Ranger panties frown upon your mid shin shorts.

those are what I mean. They crawl up, regardless of size (I have massive legs)

Jos. A. Banks had half off clearance for black Friday. I got their most expensive suit (780) and anotbsd 3 piece for $280 for the both of them. Tailoring them will bump them up a little but I digress. Buy dress clothes black Fri. I'm 44 extra long and I still made out like a bandit

I hit gym and run everyday, get on my level pleb.

Bad pic I suppose. I hate the ones that hang below the knees, they’re uncomfortable.

How dare you insult me with those filthy garment, lower thigh shorts are of most exquite comfort.

too embarrassed to show off them quads, or lack of?

>/k/ - pants

Magellan flex fit pants, available at academy

>shorts that stay above the knee

t. leglet

Are Levi's from Walmart or wranglers any different than anywhere else in terms of quality?

Also, what's a good boot that is comfy for everyday on and off the road less traveled that doesn't scream "tactical?"

Anyone know a pair of work trousers that can also be good motorcycle protection, only for 30-40 MPH speeds.

This

>they make 28x28s

Okay, this solves two problems as an impoverished shorty. HOWEVER, do straight leg jeans really suit short guys? My jeans have had a moderate taper all my life.

d o c k e r s
a l p h a
k h a k i s
s l i m t a p e r e d / a t h l e t i c
black, navy, grey, beige

but u'd rather wear aspie cargo pants?

for $8 you might as well spend a couple more and get them tapered

Wrangler wranchers are cheap and good pants.

Levi's from Walmart are of a significantly lower quality than from a department store. Clark's Desert Boot is my goto because it's cheap, relatively comfortable, and doesn't looks tactical at all

Well fuck, jeans are expensive as hell.