Is it autistic to show your barber/hair stylist a picture of the cut you'd like to get?

Is it autistic to show your barber/hair stylist a picture of the cut you'd like to get?

No.

Of course it isn't you half-wit, it gives the barber a much better idea of what you want than if you were to incoherently describe it without knowing the proper terminology.

Imagine being this insecure about yourself where you can't even show a barber a picture of what you want without being self conscious.

no, they won't even borther remembering you

I dated a hairdresser for a while. She told me they don't give a shit about guests and don't think twice about you after the cut is over.
All they care about is if you tip them. If you tip them they'll remember you and do a good job next time, but if you don't they'll either completely forget you and get in with their lives or remember you don't tip and not want to cut your hair next time you come in.

>tipping

only in murica the land of freedom!

Youre supposed to tip barbers? When the cut is already $25? What is wrong with Americans?

really ? you can get a haircut for like 8-10 euros in France, why so expensive ?

>tipping

its not war time now, you can start paying your staff proper wages again burgers

>its not war time now
the middle east says other wise :^)

>its not war time
>implying WW2 ever ended

>When the cut is already $25?
Where are you getting your haircuts at, I get charged $15 from my black barber

>really good friends with barber
>as soon as I turn 18 he raises the price of my cuts by 5$
>"sorry bro its just business"

>start going to a different barber
>"can I get a shadow fade?"
>"A WHAT??!!!"

>being so poor he can't spend a extra 5$
The most anti-effay thing you can be is poor
Women only love fat wallets and fat cocks

No, but don't expect your hair to actually look like the pic.

>shadow fade
wtf is a shadow fade

I did this once and they laughed in my face.

what the fuck is a shadow fade lmaoooooooo

did u bring ur katana to the barbershop aswell ahahaha

not him but, are you guys retarded? A shadow fade is basically just a blend. I can tell you guys go to Walmart for your haircuts

thats a taper fade, i can tell u go to tesco's for ur haircut

my cut is $60. I go to a salon. Fucked 1 of the girls that works there as a fwb for a while but still no free haircut.

Wow dude your so cool!

costco/sam's club cutter detected

>ghetto arab hairdressers
> France

fuck these bitches
fucing haircut is $15 buck why is she expecting a 18 yr old to tip her .

Of course not, but don't expect them to actually listen to you

Doesn't matter. They will just give you a low fade anyways.

No, but considering you're looking for reassurance on Veeky Forums you are probably going to deliver the request in the most autistic way possible.
>uh, l-look at-
>unlocks waifu wallpaper
>scrambles to find the picture in a sea of memes
>actually do you think it'd...
>n-nevermind, just trim it all over
>become mute for the rest of the appointment

just ask for the hitler youth

>A shadow fade is basically just a blend
Dude a fade is basically just a blend, the haircut you just posted is called a drop fade/ taper fade.

€10 in Finland

i dont think so, but last time i did it all she did was trim my hair so it was pointless anyway

absolutely not you fucking idiot, but I'm almost positive you are autistic if you have to even ask this q.

stop going to a shitty black barber. go to nice high end white establishments, usually a woman. guarantee its a better cut even if its more expensive

Woman do shit job cutting men hair.

>shitty black barber
he's not though just because you had a bad experience one time doesn't mean the rest of the world is bound to have the same outcome.

Can confirm. Had women cut my hair my entire life, then switched to barbershop and it's 1000x better. Just make it clear you don't want a numale cut.

>a white hairdresser will be better at cutting my than a black barber
Racism is a mental disorder.

I get mine for $2 by a gay dude. Pretty decent I might say

Are you guys actually that cheap? I get not tipping at certain places, but you're literally putting your appearance in the hands of this person's skill. A man should have a strong covenant with his barber. Or do you guys go to fucking supercuts and just stay quiet the whole time lmao.

We were talking about hair cuts not blow jobs

>posting taper fade and calling it some anime shit
>getting a fade at all if you're not a niggy or latino
no wonder the barber clowned you

Sorry, wrong thread. Thought this the "imagining other people taking blowjobs from dudes" thread. Oh wait...

>somehow talking to them while they work will make it easier for them to cut your hair
The tipping thing is fine if you actually have a good relationship with your barber but I will usually stay silent while he's cutting my hair cause I don't want to distract him
Then I'll talk to him for a while after my hair cut is over.
Last time I talked to a barber while cutting my hair he fucked up my fade cause he was more intrested in the conversation

>telling them to go to a more expensive shop for no reason
So you're scared of black people? They have to have fucking precision, black people hair is a completely different challenge. I personally go to asian owned places because my hair is very thick and straight, and they know how to handle it. White ladies fucking suck at cutting hair.

The talking thing aside, it's about having the relationship. Building a rapport helps you get the same barber who will learn to manage your hair the more you visit. Tip if you're a regular somewhere fucking poorfag cheapskates ITT.

I have long hair. They definitely don't suck at cutting hair, but the women at my salon/haircutting place are all from Europe.
A far superior place to any black barbers. High end European salons are the best you can use, objectively. only poorfags would say otherwise

Barber here. I always tell people to for pics if they are looking for a specific style not to just describe it to me. Also is being a barber effay?

Our government is always at war. It's how you steal resources and become the ruler of the world

I like how people say European when they mean white, like black people don't live in Europe.

Tfw living in Zurich

I like how people say African when they mean black, like white people don't live in Africa.

No. you are doing him a favor. describing what you want won't paint a mental image as well as just showing him a pic of what you want.

>oslo $70
i have actually done this

every fuckin albanian barber will give you a decent mens haircut for 20 bucks

>go to nice high end white establishments, usually a woman. guarantee its a better cut

this post has me in tears bruh holy shit lmao

women cant barber and only estrogenised faggots choose hair salons over local barber shops

Not op but let me ask:
is it autistic to walk into your hair person's place thats been cutting your hair for years and ask them to cut it how ever they think would look good?

why the hell not. I came to my barber countless times, whenever I wanted a change and didnt have any inspo saying: Just fuck me up, senpai.
As long as you trust your barber and you know he wont botch the job.