Is prince harry Veeky Forums?

Is prince harry Veeky Forums?

na buts thats a fine brown skin lady

racemixing is for degenerates, so yeah he's probably Veeky Forums

doesn't matter, he's ugly

He seems to be drowning in his coat or is that how they’re supposed to fit?

"I thank God I was raised Catholic, so sex will always be dirty." John Waters.

Why does the British Royal Family still exist? Is there a positive political reason?

Because of the "queen-in-parliament", among other shites.

He's just average.

Overcoats are meant to be worn over your suit jacket, so yeah, it's supposed to be roomy.

uk gets more money from tourism that they promote and also they give the goverment a right to rent out/use their land and keep the profits. they get in return the 5 mil or something that covers their expenses

She is so goddammm uuugglyy

meh sounds like bullshit, do you really think any tourist has ever been deciding between london and Paris, and thought: 'sure Paris is more beautful, better food, better transport, better hotels, but you know the one thing Paris really lacks is an hereditary head of State, i'm off for tea and crumpets with the queen!'

You sound like a fucking idiot. Johnny foreigner loves all that shit.

you sound like an absolute scholar and gentleman

Bullshit

The amount of property thatd be freed up if the royals fucked off would more than make up for any nebulous bullshit tourist revenue they draw in.
Theyre a medeival hangover and a fucking embarrassment propped up by dumb fucking middle class mums and daily record scumbags.

t. jealous fatty

it's like asking why is there such thing as dubai princes and their royal family.

This isn't the soviet union, the government doesn't just seize their property if we become a republic.
The royal family is cheaper than a presidential system, and more politically neutral, the concept of the head of state being hereditary is idiotic, but we keep them around out of pragmatism.

paris is a shithole

usually if you come from afar, you do both, you don't just do London or Paris, you do both, why travel 18,000km and not bother the 344km to the other city, which is completely different

oh btw Paris does NOT have better transport or hotels than London, all buildings in Paris are tiny, with shitty elevators, the transport is fucking disgusting, its a pedestrian city, you walk it, you'd be dumb to get the metro. London underground is infinitely better: doesn't stink of piss, no homeless men sleeping on platforms, no gypsies singing and playing accordion in the carriages, and its warmer. I've lived in both cities for 3 years each.

>the royals make more money than they cost
this is like the wage gap, doesnt really matter though, UK is its history, tradition (to an extent) and whilst i generally hate the monarchy, we'd kind of be fucked without it, the government can be absolutely awful (ie: right now) and the Queen does do a few small things to protect the people.

If the royals handed over all their land, it'd be used for exactly the same purposes anyway: IE: the racetracks, would still be racetracks, all the castles would still be castles, and they'd still attract the same tourists. Nobody's going to knock down a medieval castle to build a mall in the middle of nowhere.

The royals are annoying as fuck for how out of touch they are, except for William and Harry, they're pretty normal, and I hope if they ascend, they begin dismantling the monarchy and amend various other things IE: the bullingdon club, etc

The Queen brings in more money than she spends/wastes

They made him do it as a punishment for this. Liz let (((globalists))) destroy the UK on her watch for "optics." You think they'd let him get away with this episode?
They killed Diana for getting with a Muslim so Harry wouldn't be getting with a quadroon without permission.