My gf said “get me Gucci” for Xmas. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5JVJMwMQFH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

flick her on the nose whenever she demands something or mentions "gucci"

get her one of them shitty lil pump hoodies that say eskietit in the gucci colors

Yeah she is a thot

tell she's a big fat meme who's been injected with consumerist meme juice, Gucci is literal ratshit and it's day was done 20 motherfucking years ago

>literal

End yourself, teenager.

your gf is a cunt

the only good thing to come from gucci is their perfume and SOME of their knitwear

youtube.com/watch?v=5JVJMwMQFH0

get her an obvious fake like a shirt that says gucic

Nah, Gucci is like 90% garbage, but that other 10% is fucking off the wall awesome stuff you can't find anywhere else. Some of their jackets are nuts.

She only likes your money. I bet you’re being cucked right now when your girl is “out for ladies night”

w2c decent fake gucci socks?

I highly disagree that Gucci is 90% trash. Michele has done great things with the brand. Most of what Gucci put out now is fire.

this.
also hardcore anal is mandatory

Prove it

t. nigger

gucci basically invented modern tackiness, so they get a pass with me. donatella does too

Dump that thot

This.

Go get laid you fucking troglodyte.

Be comforted with the fact that your woman is a thot with the sole intent of being a gold digger while propably fucking a black man on the side. Also you could start getting Veeky Forums and get bitches every week but I guess that's not moral.

buy her the zara knockoff version instead

Looks like he was spot on the money

Would if I could, bitch

Holy shit you were right about him being a nigger