I am trying to find a decent pair of Chelsea boots...

I am trying to find a decent pair of Chelsea boots, I'd love to go with Jeffery-West but those are out of my price range (they're $500 and up). I am looking for something that is decent quality, old school looking with a pointier toe and a higher heel than mainstream models. So any good brands you recommend I'd be very thankful. Here's a guide picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

steinmart.com/product/carter chelsea boot 6653398.do?sortby=ourPicksAscend&refType=&from=fn&selectedOption=100086
intl.rmwilliams.com/comfort-yearling/B522Y_02BGNP01.html#start=1
bootsonline.com.au/uncategorised/yearling-comfort-yearling-b522/
everythingaustralian.com.au/boots-shoes/dress-boots.html?brand=831
nungar.com.au/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/48_416/products_id/5863
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get side zips you faggot

those look horrible.

Also looking for some chelsea boots. How are
steinmart.com/product/carter chelsea boot 6653398.do?sortby=ourPicksAscend&refType=&from=fn&selectedOption=100086
?

They seem pretty cheap, and am not expecting great quality but I really just need something sub $100.

I'd be down for side zips too. Mostly just looking for anything that'd be comfortable to stand in all day and good for walking.

Know of some solid side zips below $250?

Get Story et Fall 40mm

OP here, thanks for recommendation, to everybody else- good fun, go wear some adidas and nike sneakers or whatever tasteless shit is trendy now faggots

Thanks mate there are fine, but I'm really just looking something a bit special, try ASOS tho, lots of options and most are around $70

Get R.M. Williams, you fucking faggot.

Don't be so quick to feel superior to other people just because you're wearing the trendiest non-sneaker shoe of the decade instead of sneakers.

I spent most of today shopping around for chelseas but am incredibly indecisive(it doesn't help that most brick and mortar don't have my size.)

How do you shop for shoes online if you can't even try them out?

looked them up, great shoes, too expensive unfortunately

I wear size 12 so that helps some (don't know exactly why, makes them easier I'm guessing) but overall I have good intuition about shoes; and well, if they don't fit, you can always send them back.

I don't feel superior, I just find the whole sneaker craze/culture extremely lazy (taste-wise) and annoying. I wear sneakers too but I don't make a big deal out of it.

wrong reply, the price is fine, just where do I get them? (except their own website) I looked it up, and the big retailers don't supply.

They're made to order shoes (in Sweden I believe). Even if you order them online they get made in batches, so you have to ask when the next batch is going out (i.e. you could be waiting a month). Basically you'll have to buy it off Grailed or Styleforum members or something like that if you don't want to order it.

From what I've heard though you won't find anything better for quality/style/price combo.

agree on last part, a great recommend really, thanks for the info man.

I wouldn't make this thread if I had that money laying around dude

How much would RM Williams cost you?

bout $600, but the pair I really liked was like $900. fuck!

then again, those pairs are essentially the same,- just the expensive pair has a slightly higher heel. anyhow, those shoes just don't below $500 on principle ithink

Where are you looking? Which kind are you after?

this is the pair if it's of any use intl.rmwilliams.com/comfort-yearling/B522Y_02BGNP01.html#start=1

if it has side zips then they aren't chelsea boots. sorry.
<
dude if you want a

they look fine on this model. for an entry level pair, these are $50, they will be decent quality.

the guy who recommended Story et Fall is a literal hero, they retail like $200-350 and look exactly by Saint Laurent Wyatt boots designed by Hedi Slimane himself. Definitely going for those.

those are slp chelseas in the picture, not these

Comfort Yearlings come up as 900 USD for you?

On the RMs site for an Australian the comfort yearling is 595 with our 10% GST. So, removing 10% and converting to USD that is about 407 USD. Let's assume 50 USD for shipping from Australia to you. You ought to be looking at maybe 457 USD.

The other thing is the RMs site sells their stuff more expensive than some stockists do. Take a look at these pages:

bootsonline.com.au/uncategorised/yearling-comfort-yearling-b522/

everythingaustralian.com.au/boots-shoes/dress-boots.html?brand=831

nungar.com.au/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/48_416/products_id/5863

I own a pair of non-comfort yearlings and I would make sure that's what you really want. The heel is fairly high on them.

directly from the H&M website, look yourself.

Dude, that's a lot of help, thank you. And yes, I was mistaken about the price it's not $900, it's $550 as the website says. Thanks so much for finding the links too. I'll do some math and it might be possible.

Remember that's in Australia dollars and that you should not pay our 10% GST but you may find sites that do not deduct it for you.

What's your guys opinion on these? I'm thinking of copping a pair

way too pointy

Ok, so OP here again, by now I think it's clear to what music I listen to and who my heroes are. Now, if I'm not wrong, this is a pair from AtomRetro.com- they sell great vintage British clothes. IMHO- this pair is awesome, given that you are minimum 170cm have a thin build and can pull off semi-Mod look. If you think they are too pointy, always remember that shoes, blend in and "calm-down" once you wear them. Let's take Jeffery-West boots for example,- they are the pointiest, flashiest most aggressive looking Chelsea boots ever right? Fuck they look like daggers and whatnot, but when a guy is actually wearing them with proper clothes they look much rather subtle. So user, this is a lovely pair, I'd consider a few things (desired look vs. built, height and existing wardrobe) and buy them with that being covered. pic: here's Scott Holiday wearing a pair of Jeffery-Wests and they look totally ok. They do look aggressive and this pair will too, to an extent, but that is the point my friend. (boots like that require some confidence) Cheers! -longest shoe rant I'm guilty of