Whats a good alternative to jeans?

Whats a good alternative to jeans?
Something fairly casual and not ridiculously outlandish

I was about to post this the other day. Honestly, you just have to try harder.

Jeans are kind of easy-mode, and they come natural to you since you've worn them your whole life.

But you've grown out of them, so it's time to put out that effort to find something new.

Veeky Forums might not even be the people to ask.

joggers

holy w2c that sweatshirt

khakis/chinos I guess. I feel you tho OP i'm trying to find some casual non-denim pants.

Yeah, chinos seem like a decent alternative but from conversations ive overheard, people at my college/in my circles regard them as for kids. Not that what others think should affect choices, but obviously it still does

What would you call these types of trousers?

pleated low rise wool

SOY FUCKING SOY BETA NU-MALE SOYBOY KEKS CAN’T HANDLE THE *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP” RUGGEDNESS OF DENIM

Cargo pants with few pockets

wool. i don't get why people think you can't wear them casually. i have all my pants creased too. suck it 'casual' fags

I'm searching everywhere for good wool pants and I can't find any. What are some good brands?

Here's the top 3 of minimalist brands for woolen pants

Low end : COS
Mid end : AMI
High end : Lemaire

You can't really go wrong with those

chinos

military

Cord trousers
Just start with them, you would forget about jeans

Corduroy. casual, timeless. Dress it up, or down, as occasion warrants. From Wiki - Corduroy is a material traditionally used in making British country clothing, even though its origin lies among items worn by townspeople in industrial areas. Although corduroy has existed for a long time and was used in Europe since the 18th century, only in the 20th century did it become global - notably expanding in popularity during the 1970s.

What about Dickies? are they Veeky Forums?

it's not about the brand but more about the if it fits you and makes you look fine
everything is fa and nothing is fa at the same time

god this board really doesn't have a fucking clue what they're doing

Ok but it is when dickies refers to a ceryain type of pant, mainly the 874 cotton-poly twill pants

>Corduroy
w2c good joggers?

wtf why did it greentext corduroy

if you copy a word then open a reply it greentexts the stuff you copied newfriend

You only need to higlight the text actually

W2C?

>when you call someone new but you are new yourself

these are jnco its right on their website

I like the look of wool trousers but everywhere i find them theyre pretty expensive like £70/$90 a pair

where would i buy something like this?