Joji-core

W2C this jacket??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRjfoDR5920
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill yourself. Go back to whichever containment board you came from.

haider ackermann aw16

garbage fit

dat shit isn't fa

bump
why the hate? op just wanna know the jacket
looks like a ski jacket from marker or spyder but i doubt it

can you imagine being an asian manlet and having to compensate this hard

bump, my friend had a similar one a while back so...........................

could be from one of these second hand or one of the cheaper shops in asia, saw some similar to these when i was in hokkaido

Fuck Joji

Literally underage tier rap, fashion and meme

can you imagine being scared of black people and feeling angry everytime you see a white girl with a black guy

Sorry Koji, but none of those apply to me. However, Joji still is textbook asian compensating manlet-core.

Marmot also has similar ones.

lmao he looks like a little baby trying on daddys coat fucking manlets lol

yea fuck manlets amirite!! if you are under 9' fucking die

joji is trash

i like filthy frank when he eats other peoples hair or puke but this rap shit is atrocious

seriously. it even sounded better when it was his side thing. now he's mainstream and he changed it's like fake deep/ fake sad

joji is a faggot hack, a big pretentious sell-out. i miss frank

the whole site needs to be purged of this degenerate slime, youtube celebrity obsessed racists ought to be executed en masse

sup frank

The odds of him browsing Veeky Forums are quite high. Nobody seems to like here anymore, "joji" or filthy frank side, except for the drooling morons on /b/. This leads me to believe anytime someone mentions him, it's the madman himself, shilling himself out.

basically, fuck off frank, youre an asian manlet and your """"Deep""""" soundcloud rap is trash. stop trying so hard

this fucking cope

fuck off joji go be a sad boy somewhere else

from the trash can of a 40 year old woman

idk. i remember when it was still his side thing while he was eating hair and cum and shit and he was specifically stating on his private twitter that he doesn't want to be that pretentious fake deep guy. literally his words. so either he is being missunderstood and he knew that or he is just exposed now for being tacky sad music. idk.

it's just another case of "got too popular, normies got to his music, move along folks" as happened with like every rapper

>as happened with like every rapper
name 10

i really meant EVERY rapper lol.

they get too popular, then over saturated with kids and retard fan girls, then you feel like a brainlet for even enjoying 1 minute of one of their songs
>every single rapper that starts wth Lil
>x
>can't even name them because everyone who is a mainstream cringe god right now was at one point a fascinating listen whenst they were underground

besides yachty what lil are u referring to?
x was never good besides him screaming over ronny j beats

lil pump in early 2016 was unironically good. lil xan was cool at like 1000 instagram followers, lil peep before his death wasn't a meme, lil yatchy prime example of being a non meme artist before "one night'. X in late 2015 was one of the most charming artist i had ever listened to. he rapped about shit i would never fucking relate to but still it related some how. I hate to use the expression but only real fans remember the old x. His screaming songs are a meme now but they were a pleasure back then because it was one-time-thing.

Guess this is just boils down to your own personal preference. pump S/T is prob the best sc rapper debuts atm. couple songs i wish he added like this youtube.com/watch?v=xRjfoDR5920 but i don't see how hes "bad" now
never cared for xan. peep's debut was pretty decent showed what could have been in the future.
yachty shot himself in the foot when he kept trying to fight old-heads on making ppl think hes a good rapper.

yuck. lil pump now has fan girls and children fans like i said so he loses credibility. you know i've actively avoided listening to his songs like, drose and gucci gang. Since their conception i have made it my mission to mute videos with those songs and either shut them off just to see how long i can last. Because there are some selena gomez songs and shit i know off top of my head just by hearing them in videos and on the radio and in shows and shit, yet ive never actively listened to them but i'll sing along word for word. it's all jewish mind tech user.

and the moral of the story is lil pump is 'bad' now simply beacuse he's too popular

i don't think u like music my man..

suck my trap dick. popularity ruins the artists and saturates the community which in turn makes the music worse sounding and less appealing. it's basic science. Don't you ever dare make fun or call someone a try hard because they leave when something gets popular

so you want all your fav artists to remain poor and unknown?

and yet he will be more recognized then you'll ever be you six piece chicken mcnobody

>writing an angry YouTube rant to Frank on a Malaysian shadowpuppet forum
get a life loser

we told you to never make this thread again you autistic cuck. Joji is basic as fuck and does not dress any different than your typical hypebeast/lowfi hiphop noob.

Do not ever try to call anything "jojicore"

>I can only enjoy things until they're mainstream consumed
but user, that literally means you're the pretentious one

you realize nobody recognizes the most ppl powerful living right?
there's literally only 2 pictures of the guy who owns marvel and he's worth billions.

>suck my trap dick
what a little fag, listens to rap to compensate being some insecure bitch. All those rappers are trash anyways.

>guy who runs Disney franchise empire isn't recognized
Even your replies are weak. They're still worth more than you'll ever be by what they do. Get some self awareness man.

same goes to you tho.

>meme rap is a meme
no shit

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so... w2c jacket???????

just a 90s ski jacket my man, find it in a charity shop or something like I did

>projection: the post

I think Joji is disliked because he is insincere. Instead of naturally progressing from his Filthy Frank project to a more sober rap career, it's like he tried to completely cut the Frank world and fanbase out and distance himself entirely, while still making Frank videos and riding off the success of the Pink Guy albums (which are quite good and musically impressive). He is basically saying he doesn't want anything to do with Filthy Frank and often criticises the fanbase, which is a gay move, yet he begs for his fans approval for the Joji career.

He also tries ridiculously hard, and comes across as an edgy tumblr teenage kid with a soundcloud, which is funny considering he was criticised as being an edgy /b/ kid for his Frank videos.

His music is also derivative, uninspired, saccharine at best and faux melancholic, like he's desperately trying to project some depth whilst writing a song designed to appeal to the most people and hit the right formula of teenage angst/ generic souncloud rap love song cliches, which makes him seem insincere instead of just speaking plainly and from the heart in his own voice

He also tries to appeal to the people he admires, which adds to the insincerity. Watching him talk on interviews alongside Lil Yachty or whoever, he slips into black vernacular and starts to talk in the same voice as Yachty, desperately trying to be cool, which is fokkin gay considering how much of a well spoken, witty and confident cunt he was in the Frank universe. It's a total beta move to start talking like a black person cause you want to get into the rap game, it's an affectation and a sign of submission to the people he desperately wants to emulate

"Joji" as a project and his new persona seems tryhard and fake and reminds me of the awkward teenager we all used to be, trying to be cool at a party, except he's old as fuck and should be confident and relaxed and accepting of his past as Frank.

checked but no, people don't like him because hes one of those people who think being the most obnoxious person in a room means you're getting one over on everyone else. the kind of person who thinks the only reason people don't do the same weird shit as him is because they're sheeple, not because its a bad idea

this

Anyone noticed how only bugmen and insecure teenagers like souncloud rappers? Worshipping negro culture is the sign of low T and lack of free thought, I often read how "gangster rap" is an "acceptable" form of masculinity because whitey isn't allowed to make masculine music or whatever bugman worldview is behind it

I liked him as Frank even though I never really found the humour funny, he was doing his own thing, poking fun at internet culture and serious things and having a laugh with friends. Now he's just an edgelord

I kinda agree with this but I wouldn't call it "negro culture", plenty of whites like Peep and Post Malone involved

Joji is incredibly basic though, some of the most derivative lo-fi hiphop soundcloud garbage

He said it himself as said. His twitter used to not be known by the filthy frank viewers and he kept that private life separate. Before he made his music accessible the poor guy said that he didn't want to seem pretentious. But like you said he did it too himself with all the nig-nog relations and emulations. I kinda miss 2014 george. He was keeping frank seperate and the fake faggot Joji persona didn't exist yet. Arguably the whole lo-fi hiphop chill study session 24/7 relax music style is pretentious in itself.

All of those were bad from the start dumb fucking hypebeast

good post

How old is Joji now?

Joji please fuck off you fucking obnoxious faggot

Why are there no tall people in your epic reddit squad? is the contrast in height not very aesthetic for you?

dude weed lmao

How can Filthy Frank be so satirical and occasionally woke yet Joji is such a basic bitch teenager

Holy shit I was just asking myself yesterday if it's effay to wear a 7-eleven shirt even though I don't work there.

Found the 5’3” gook cuck

copies mde

Spoiler: it isn't

>daddy, your coat is so big on me! Haha

well it's now confirmed that it isn't because this clown wears it

>lil pump
>lil xan
>lil uzi
>lil peep

etc...etc...

I'm pretty sure he has to be pretty mentally disturbed dude, I'd do the same thing if I was in his position. These are depressing and angst times, and playing off that means money and success. Fuck artistic integrity, only homos who nitpick everything like your rant worry about that shit anyways.

Frank is just a character, and he grew out of it which he is allowed to do. He started suffering seizures apparently from the workload or stress, and the fanbase was cancer anyways. I'd drop that shit too, after so many years. You seem to be reading way too deep into it.

>is wearing a gas station shirt Veeky Forums
you're mixing irony with Walmart friendo

lol what a fucking contrarian. do you have friends in real life? or do you happen to be an angry 40-year-old black man?

im sorry but lil pump is fucking braindead cancer music the jews spread to make children degenerate. If you unironically like him at any point you need to donate your ears to a child in need.

based truth poster

You can get rich without selling your soul to jews. Its actually quite disgusting and I could never support an artist who works for jews

>He also tries to appeal to the people he admires, which adds to the insincerity. Watching him talk on interviews alongside Lil Yachty or whoever, he slips into black vernacular and starts to talk in the same voice as Yachty, desperately trying to be cool, which is fokkin gay considering how much of a well spoken, witty and confident cunt he was in the Frank universe. It's a total beta move to start talking like a black person cause you want to get into the rap game, it's an affectation and a sign of submission to the people he desperately wants to emulate
Fucking cringed at this shit man. I really am not trying to hate on him but that shit is so fucking lame. He was trying to emulate so hard. I hope he really moves past this point in his career if it ever does take off. Not one to trash someone trying to become succesful but this is not the way to do it.

Quads back up a solid post.

he came to ask advice about, I think, his gf once

>and the fanbase was cancer anyways.
I swear to god every time I meet someone on tinder that watches FilthyFrank is a fucking tool

It takes one to understand.

Which, satirical and semi woke or a basic teenager?
Brainlet reply desu

found the subhuman mongrel cuck..

EXACTLY

hi joji

i dont mind being unrecognized if im not known for being a fucking joke with a terrible fanbase

Ask yourself this, would anyone be hyping this dreary mediocre music if it wasn't made by Filthy Frank?

He'd just be some opening act at small local venues if it weren't for his already loyal fanbase.

t. manlet

this kid came into my work once. had never heard of him yet, i'd rather have met sam hyde