Custom made blazers from Asia

Do you buy custom made clothes, like Blazers?

Do you know manufacturers from Asia that can make you one?

Other urls found in this thread:

blacklapel.com/shop/blazers/navy-blue-saxony-custom-blazer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Do you buy custom made clothes, like Blazers?
Yes but my tailor is an older Mexican man that's been making clothes for over 50 years. He does make an actual custom pattern as he makes a new pattern and doesn't modify a pre-existent pattern.

>Do you know manufacturers from Asia that can make you one?
Would you be ordering online? Or would you actually go to a country? All the garments done via online from Asia don't look very good. At least from what I've seen online. It's a gamble when it comes to online and from Asia.

Rather Online. I'm over 6 foot tall and thin, so I can't buy a blazer normally. I heard that you can get some decent clothing from Asia and I'm willing to gamble. But I don't know how to search for it properly.

First of all that's not a blazer, Second Kent Wang makes nice jackets.
Made in the orient but it's all wool, horse hair canvassing, horn buttons, lots of choices too.
I like soft shoulders, 3 buttons, wider lapels, centre vents. A very traditional jacket, hard to find these days. I'd reccomend them

You are right, even my photo name has Jacket in it.

But I need it custom made, because I'm thin but have long hands.

Shoulder: 52 cm
Chest: 107 cm/42.126 inch
Waist: 114 cm/44.8 inch
Arm length: 76 cm/29.9 inch
Biceps: 34 cm/13.4 inch
Length 82 cm/32.3 inch

I'm a fashion monster :

>42 inch chest
>40 inch waist
How is this even possible? The standard sizing with a 42 chest would be 36 waist.

Shoulder: 52 cm/20.4 inch
Thats why I said that I'm between seizes :(

wait hold up am i retarded? what size pants do you wear op and what size tops?

I Don't know how you measure them in US.
Tops are L or XL
Pants are
36 waist (ach, so I must have measured it wrong) but I need a belt to wear them.
36 Length

you're not that thin then bro, not that tahts a bad thing. i would stay away from ordering clothes from asian sites like that as other anons have mentioned the pictures they have are not gonna be what you get. plus, the pic in OP look awful anyways, just grab a classic cut and tailor it

Thanks man. But I'm compleat new here.What do you mean by classic cut and tailor it?
Newfag here. Just touching the mater and trying to look good

A classic cut is a more traditional fit for your average guy, Im 6 foot, 190 pounds, 34 inch weight 40 chest and I wear a traditional cut.
If you're a smaller frame from the average size slim or tailored fit is what you'd need, but that's for off the peg, if you're buying a jacket from an online MTM brand I don't think it would be much of a problem. What's your budget for the jacket anyway?

Okay, I misread the post, he means you should just buy a classic fitting jacket and take it to a tailor, they'll do the adjustments you need.
No jacket will fit anyone perfectly off the peg, the sleeves would probably have to be brought up, depending on your frame brought in on the sides a bit (I don't bother with this because I like the more relaxed Ivy League look)

My mistake with the picture. I'm looking for a blazer. My budget is around 30-50$

My prblem is that It's either:
> Fits my body well but the sleeves are way to short
> The sleeves are the right size, but the blazer is for someone that weights much more than I and I look like a coat hanger in it.

>$30-50
You will never find anything for that price anywhere At the very minimum expect to pay about $100 for a cheap Chinese made polyester jacket that won't last.

I've never used these guys before, but I've heard good things about them, this is probably the cheapest quality online MTM (made to measure, basically like custom) jacket. But for $50, I mean maybe H&M or Zara? I don't know what their prices are like because I haven't even bothered to check them in about 6 years now, but the quality is just absolute garbage I wouldn't even bother paying $50 for them, it's just not worth it in the long run. What country are you from by the way?

I forgot the link
blacklapel.com/shop/blazers/navy-blue-saxony-custom-blazer
But yeah, what do you want? You want a quality garment that will last you for well over a decade, or a cheaply made product that you're going to throw out every year? if it's just a temporary style for fun thing, wait for Zara or H&M to have a sale

>Black Mannequin

Does somebody have the old yesstyle image macros?

Poland, I'm looking for something casual. I just like to wear blazers. From my point of view Smart Casual looks good on me. And I like how I look in a blazer.

I understand that paying 100$ is worth the effect. Just going on a tight budget at the moment (changing jobs).

However due to my body I seldomly have a chance to buy something that fits :(

Oh okay, the budget kinda makes sense now. Honesty find something local, you could probably find tailored clothing made in Poland for a decent price. Don't bother with those cheap Asian places, you don't even get what you pay for you get absolute garbage. With $30 you can buy a case of beer which is better than the shitty clothes they'll send you.

I'm looking locally at the same time, just thought about checking if there are better deals online.

Thanks for helping and taking interest.

New here
Can someone explain black mannequin thing?

I can only really talk from a western perspective, I know the Eastern European wages are lower so even the lower priced, lower quality but still decent brands may be hard to justify purchasing. In my store we had Eastern European and Balkan made suits, that went for around $150, I know jackets from there exist and for a decent price but I just don't know the brands to reccomend. Sorry about that

Only Swedish/Italian made for me.

>3 buttons
Manlet detected

3 buttons is the traditional configuration from the 1900's
>Swedish and Italian only
I wish you continentals wouldn't speak on subjects you know nothing of, the modern suit was invented by Anglos who put 3 buttons on it, 2 buttons just means you're too poor to afford the third one

The problem with that is that online is a shit way to get clothes. They can easily fuck up your measurements and they aren't physically assessing you meaning they won't be able to fix fit problems that go beyond measurements.

That's why you go to a reputable source, Black Lapel has a very good reputation, and so does Kent Wang. I believe both are active on style forum, and black lapel is semi popular on ask Andy.

They are renowned for Asian Assassin's creed flair jackets which photos look drastically different with the real garments.

Anglos put four buttons on it tho