Eastern Europe Veeky Forums

Eastern Europe Trends and Fashion
Napapjiri and Air Max 97 appear to be trending in Serbia
Post whats trending in your country ,give tips ,etc

Bumping

Croatia is not eastern Europe, we're central Europe. Either way, I see a lot of people wearing a type of more fashionable sweatpants around the parts I live. It's something that I don't really see anywhere else or as popular anywhere else from what I've seen.

western Russia is full of hypebeasts but here they're more influenced by rave and skate culture, you don't see shit like bape around

Is it as Adidas infested as the legends say?

SAMO MAKSICI

It was, but now more hypebeasts

> (OP)
>Croatia is not eastern Europe, we're central Europe.

Shudup, south east balkan scum.

we are too poor for fashion there is not even 1 luxury shop in mk

the adidas meme was intense in the late 90s when market was full of fake adidas/nike/puma/kappa etc. only chosen few (rich) were able to travel to Turkey and get real clothes of these brands (the Turkey part is from my experience so not sure if everyone's had the same experience)

Im glad that im not the only one from Serbia,
Whare do you live? I live in Dorcol, Belgrade :DD
>Also how can so many people afford 400€ Napapjiri Jackets

i have a skewed view on this since i study fashion design and mostly hang around well dressed people, but Ljubljana (the capital of Slovenia) is filled with teenagers poorly emulating instagram trends, and bosnian imigrants in skin tight ripped jeans with air maxes or NMDs (mostly fake) with exposed ankles in the winter. in my expirience its not much different then what u see in most german cities, but there are less hypebeasts, coz the hype train hasnt hit our godforsaken corner of the world yet.

p.s.
theres also a curious amount of people wearing really shitty fake yeezis, ive even seen a few pentioners rocking them. quite peculiar, i must say

Yeah, that's what I heard from Reddit threads I read up on about people's experiences with it explaining how it came to be.

>Also how can so many people afford 400€ Napapjiri Jackets
I've wondered that for so long too neighbor. It's called moving to a first world country and working a high paying job :(

Surprised to meet people from Serbia on this board. There are a lot of cool second hand stores in Belgrade where I always found a lot of Napapijri, TNF and Helly Hansen stuff, sorry but I cant share the names of the best ones since them are pretty unknown.

bosnia here, the underground fashion rave scene in kalesija is actually pretty next-level, ask me about it

Recommend me some second hand stores in BG please,how are the prices?? I live in Vracar
Also my ig is @djera.ig

Croatia here

> Lacoste
> Ralph Lauren
> Air max
> Superstar
> Bombers

Grailed is a life saver

Ko prati /ex-yu/ konac ovde?

It's mostly a 90's thing, but you still see it nowadays. Only in the bydlo districts (ghetto, but not racial), though.

>rave scene in kalesija
čekaj neko random selo u bosni ima rave scenu? jel moš reć nešto više o tome?

these always go on sale, ive seen them for 70 euros. napapjiri is cheap af

Warsaw, Poland
Hilfiger and Polo as seen as the pinnacle of luxury by most normies
there are some hypebeasts and a few genuinely Veeky Forums people, but they're both dwarfed by mallcore normies and smart casual office drones
the most effay people tend to be heavy on thrifting, because we have little to no designer stores and fairly low income

Vjerojatno nema. Nemoj se zeznut.