What is this called and where do i get one

what is this called and where do i get one

according to reverse google image search, it is called Devoa 8 pocket washi japanese paper pants. These shit be expensive

I want something in a similar cut but without handing over my life's savings. W2c something like that?

fuck off

Whoa...... I guess I just got PWNed.....

zam barrett basically does budget "artisanal" stuff. just don't ppl know you wear Zam lol

Fuck off zam
Do not buy zam

the dude has no money. alternatively he can keep an eye on yahoo jp/rakuten for deals on secondhand Devoa

whats the problem with zam

im the guy who originally suggested it, but Zam was notorious for shilling his brand hard. Also, there isn't really any design creativity and he's always been more of a tailor than a designer imo.

i mean that still doesn't change that the fact that it's budget artisan stuff, you probably know what you're getting if you're getting that. doesn't seem like a super legit reason

yea i dont own any of his stuff but ive inspected it in person. quality is decent.

Are these what the guy is wearing in pic related?

Well, for one he’s a nigger

>scam barrett

also great point

great argument, you win this one

looks like it

>"my ears are cold"
>has no ears
what did he mean by this?

There is nothing wrong with Zam Barrett. I have a pair of four year old DNA jeans that I bought for less than $300 that are comparable in quality to pants bought from LUC and BBS for upwards of 5x that price.

Everyone hates on Zam because he makes affordable (relatively speaking) artisanal goods. Just because it's cheaper doesn't make it inferior. In fact, I would argue that these other high fashion brands have absurdly marked up prices to contribute to the elitist mindset prevalent in that niche.

I'm not preaching because I'm guilty of spending entirely too much money on bizarre, nigh unwearable clothing. At least Zam is offering somewhat unique (if at times derivative) designs at a reasonable price point.

They were so cold that he got frostbite and they fell off.