Who was the biggest slut in history?

ur mom

Your mom.

Your mom

pretty much your mom desu

your mom

owned

Hahaha, really funny and ebin guize!

Might as well go to be /b/ with these kind of answers. If you ever wondered why reddit looks down on you, look no further: it's because you're immature children.

LOL dude u edgy as hell. are you some kinda Anonamous the famous hacker group ? lol dude u are crazy

If you're asking who's the biggest slut you're just asking for it.

Some Serbian chick fucked over 1,000 guys in one week

That was OP's mom.

Your implication is childish, insensitive, and offensive. That said, I would have to say that your mother is the biggest slut in history.
Actually, it is the question itself that is the problem.
What is definition of slut? An adulteress? A courtesan? A temple or street prostitute?
And what constitutes the biggest? Fame or infamy? Quantity of partners?

The answer certainly IS NOT Mary, the mother of Jesus. While her 'status' is a matter for debate, her single alleged indiscretion is insignificant in identifying the "biggest slut".

Try Thais

I don't know, but it's certainly a man.

(you)

Biggest?
OP's mom.

Most famous?
Mary, bar none.

Pic unrelated.
The answer you're looking for: your mom.

>Mary a slut

Nigga that's offensive. She was raped, as a child, by an authority figure. No wonder she grew up with "issues".

I don't get this "le Mary was banged by God, Joseph is a cuck :DDD" meme. I'd hardly call being impregnated by an eternal transdimensional entity from outside time who controls the laws of physics "intercourse". It's not as if the Holy Spirit took corporeal form like fucking Zeus and had His way with her.

Also, the answer to your question is your mom.

>raped

Seemed pretty happy about it, by all accounts.

Your jewish mother.

That Roman bitch who got into a competition with a hooker to see who could fuck the most men in a single night and won.

>using "offensive" as an argument
Would post a reaction to cringe threads, but im not on my pc right now

>I'd hardly call being impregnated by an eternal transdimensional entity from outside time who controls the laws of physics "intercourse
it's just meming, man. christ

Mum your

Cleopatra and her self proclaimed descendent Zenobia

It's really hard to tell, sometimes.

What was the OP picture?

Isn't Jewry the whore of Babylon?