WAYWT 12/2/2017

HAPPY DECEMBER, YOU FUCKS
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING TODAY?

-always respond to others if you post yourself
-making a huge reply block and just saying “these are sick” isn’t good feedback
-don’t hold back on your critiques
-girls in mirror may be more poorly dressed than they appear

why does literally every poster in these threads have a fucking potato camera along with bad lighting

like what the fuck

it fits you and you dont look ugly so nice going

its about the outfit not the picture quality you stupid fag. you can see the outfit just fine in the picture

Do post again when fucks do a black and white picture for no good reason

Evening, chums. These pics weren't supposed to be as try-hard as they ended up being

I'll give feedback once the thread fills up a bit

Had a tailor make me a long mandarin shirt and cropped drop crotch pants from my sketches.

pants look really nice

Stop posting this outfit

You already posted in the other waywt and got no replies just give up and post a picture where we can actually see your outfit fully this isnt instagram

Good
Gives a workers vibe, which is something I'm not really into. Not a fan of the rolled jeans either
Solid
Not a fan of your sneakers

Don't ever wear those shoes again.

pretty cool but wish you were taller

Bringing back vampire-core

Nice colors, but the boots feel discongruent. It might be as simple a fix as cuffing your pants over them rather than tucking because right now they suggest military while the top half is laid back.

Love the silhouette. I think you can lose the red socks and still keep the outfit interesting.

Looks like two different outfits spliced at the waist.

This looks actually good irl i swear, i look like an egg in that picture

i really like this i want to know what your hair looks like
:D
:D

nook coming through with the extremely low waisted pants and dated 2011 dadcore style

w2c pants?

why did you post the same fit 6 times?

so annoying. fucking Black wlamart skinny jeans what does it look like you hick

i.d. on pants?

the contrast with the yellow is nice. cool but slightly boring IMO
cant see your shoes really, jacket/shirt looks kinda shitty
get a better camera. from what i can tell tho fit looks shit. hate those kind of sweaters. have no idea what the top layer is. boots are ugly.
not a fan of the pants but at least the fit is interesting. top is kinda cool. love the pop of color with the socks. dig the shoes for this fit, but not a fan personally. why you have a tailor make these and not learn yourself how to sew?
I like the collars sticking out. hate the shoes. hate the haircut.
I hate everything about this.
reddit
not a fan of the boots but still love this. what shirt/jacket?
like that you're wearing derbies instead of sneakers but outfit is boring
shoes and jacket are ugly, pants too loose for my tastes, sweatshirt is ok.
unhelpful and annoying

self critic:
I need better chelseas. My sweater is too baggy and thinking about trying to tailor it.

bro looks like he just walked out from an audition to be a model for the macys sales catalog chatting so much shit

jesus it's absolutely hilarious seeing fits from people who talk a big game in waywt threads

Don’t think I’ll ever get tired of the tucked tee, ma+ belt, cuffed trousers combo

Higher rise jeans would make this so much better. The shirt peeking out at your waist kills it for me.

Basic, but :D

April 77 but has a point. They’re just black jeans man. Find a pair that fits and don’t worry about the brand.

Coat and shirt are Varvatos. Also your sweater isn’t the problem, it’s the way your pants break on top of your boots that’s throwing your fit off.

hi friends first time posting
be nice pls thanks

kys

W2c pants and jacket?

>be nice
you have to go.back

Good palette, beanie looks warm. Thinking about getting a similar one myself

Very flattering for your proportions. Makes you look taller and slimmer. Nice

Fresh. I know it's a meme but have you thought about a wallet chain? It would suit the look you have going on.

Your fits aren't my taste but they always look good on you. Really cool and distant. Subtly intimidating and unapproachable.

what a waste of rick...

Cold af

yo froggo, are you med school?

nope, all these books arent really mine
this sweater is sick
it works just because youre asian but it works
i kinda wish i was this skinny, you look good in everything
burn these shoes, you might be cute
nice

repost from last thread cause i didnt leave my room today so i didnt put on clothes all day

fit is okay but tuck shirt, get contact lenses and get a dif haircut it looks wack

Tried a mainstream look as a change of pace from looking like a hobo all the time.

Hey that guy that keeps saying Finn Wolfhard browses Veeky Forums is right! Fit suits you very well.

I like it, gives off a nice serious-casual vibe, though it's even better if you're Asian, I can't tell from what little of your face I can see.

Do people comment on your techwear fits? I like everything except the collar part which looks kinda flat, and I'm used to jaws being part of a good silhouette.

Looks comfy, but are those pants wine colored or is it the lighting?

Just a bit too baggy, good otherwise.

You've finally dropped your pretentious look

is this jacket a go? or a no go

>Do people comment on your techwear fits?
Yeah they do I generally get positive feedback. I'm actually converting my friends to techwear. They're slowly starting to get influenced by my aesthetic

That's nice to hear, people dress very conservatively where I live and I find it hard to even imagine positive reception to a new style.

im actually half indian and half white lmao

shoes???

i was going for douchebag here

Eat more please.

>yellow car
That's the most un-effay color you can get

Thanks guys

I'm just busy with my day job and learning how to paint so for now I'm putting off learning sewing. Definitely would want to learn that and patternmaking eventually. Plus I'm in Indonesia, it's insanely dirt cheap to have things tailored.

That's a cool shirt, what is it?

I was thinking about getting it wrapped but just going with yellow again, its really the best color for that car

How do you like the car? I've been thinking about buying one.

Yo wtf that's Mississauga. We out here

I love it. Cheap maintenance cost and fun to hit corners at speed. You also feel boss as fuck with the roof down, music up, smokin a dart

Same city but we got different views

your boots are retarded and you just look like you woke up and out on clothes. nice jacket though
wow wowow all black, super original. your shoes suck
being gay is a sin. fuck you gerard way
its p nice but your shoes look stupid, wheres your wallet chain
incredible
nice hair fag. gain some weight
pussy bitch. go listen 2 swans. shoes r ugly and pants are too big
lol
rubber booties. boring outfit. chink
converse are for homos
i hope you die of black lung chink
need full pic for COMPLETE analysis. otherwise kinda boring
burn in hell cunt
boring, get a haircut
please be bait
holee fuck
im going to find you and shoot you in the back

This is my fit btw

Average hypebeaster look

your taste in cars is almost as tacky as your taste in clothes.

>Gets mad with criticism
>False flagging with 'this is me btw'

if it was actual criticism itd be okay even if he was a dick about it but it aint

"Criticism" by Virgil Abloh

i like it. i like the pants
it's alright, good colours make it
can't see shit captain. and what i can see it's not very good :/
bien
cute but fit could be much better
no complaints, it's good
no comments
makes me want to listen to bauhaus
works
ebin
meh
hmm
sick
nothing
=P
alright
im actually ok with your haircut
meh
lol i mean it works but personally i hate the look

I thought it would be funny to wear all my beige clothing at once, but I actually think it looks decent.

talk shit post fit

id on shoes? tryna get some sneakers I can beat up

lose the vest, get some higher waisted pants, and add a big belt buckle

Vans court dx leather. They sell the same shoe with metal eyelets so be careful to avoid those. I cut the side tags off mine, they sort of ruin the look of them imo.

you look healthier here, not as frail
this...this is disturbing, your feet look disturbing
ok, next time, when you have such a bright blinding lightsource, point the camera the same way as the light source is coming from, because this way we just see a dark blurb surrounded by blinding distorted light and it's pointless.

lel, browntown represent

yohji
acne
fred perry jp
rm williams

What are your stats, m8?

im getting pretty bored with my style giv suggestions please

does anyone have any experience w/ hifink
(your hair looks great like this)
luv luv

A young Tommy Wiseau

it's far from special but I really like it
used to hate these fits back in '14 tho

is that a spinal deformity. why is your spine so awfully curved, or can you even un curve it.

It's just anti-lordosis user.

slendy

gud

bought ramones because they're ramones

basic good

nice

what the fub

R8 h8
>inb4 will be posted in cringe thread

only good fit here desu

These are nice.

>everyone posting and no one critiquing
honestly the worst board

Horrid belt. I like the shirt and skirt tho. Not sure about shoes. You’d probably make me do a double take tho, so your outfit is definitely an overall success.

lol what do you expect? waywt are maybe just one tiny step up from face rate threads its just all attention whores who wants (you)s from Veeky Forums men

This goes to cringe thread.

not rlly, can't tell if its boy or girl because the cute cheeks but the fit is slick, you hill billy hick

I think it takes a special kinda faggot to think that waywt critique is worth shit or anyone actually takes any of the advice written here.
And complains about it like a passive aggressive little bitch

What's cringy? Just curious.

Damn. Is the lower half of my face really that androgynous looking?

is this good or bad

Change the Sweater otherwise pretty nice

it works

a coolguy twist on dad core, it's good.

dw lad, anyone w clean shaven chin and full lips with longer hair has andro lower half of face, not a bad thing or a good thing it's just somethi that happens. beautiful hair and nice fit nevertheless.

also with your structure you can tell people you're half jap or someshit (if you're not already asian) because the half jap half something people are always models. the brazillian-japanese and the italian-japanese dominate the runway scene

actually a perfect fitting cardigan which is rare. also phone cases are not effay. nor are sleeves or black jeans but you will learn my son

should i go with a bright colored sweater or dark colored sweater?

Well, can't undo my sleeve.
I like it though, and sure as hell ain't gonna get a fad tattoo - just look at all those faggots with tribals.

fine yh

i like that you're going for something at it looks alright

just casually checking your phone

really bad

nuffin

im happy with it

the hoodies okay but everything else is dreadful

geldof how old ru?

of course its pretty good

sofa still looking comfy

you look like a cyberpunk courier and I dig it

basic but nice

nah

yeah

ru in 30 seconds to mars or tokyo hotel or something?

ur hair is bad

i kinda like it

tryna be shia?

lol is this bait? your geometrical sleeve is an ugly as fuck fad tattoo