What high schoolers are actually wearing

have any of you seen these videos? they're pretty interesting and some of the kids are actually fa

youtube.com/watch?v=wwh_bXyAiJw

youtube.com/watch?v=mgYl-WIZeTk&index=3&list=LLjk_J7Ec0gl9GwW3jJBjaMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nBal1492TvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow NYC really is full of tryhards. listen to how they talk too. oregon is /ourguys/ however

i mean i guess you could go to any school and pick out a handful of fa students.

still i'm envious of these fashion conscious kids cause I knew absolutely nothing about style or fits when I was in high school and just dressed to blend in.

please don't take inspo from portland ever, it's a shithole centered around thrifting/demarco-core/"working class" styles

shame because portland's within one of the best states period

i used a fake gps app to see what tinder looked like in portland once. HOLY FUCK it's trap central.

Fucking Yuppies

lmao yes it is, in some areas of NW Portland it seems like 1/3 people walking on the street are some sort of lgbt

whats the american version of a weeb because the portland video is turning me into an ameriweeb

where are you from ?

Man I was wanting to move to NYC, but I think I want to go to Portland now. Maybe its just the kids and the adults are better but the people in that NYC video are fucking retarded. Portland people seem much more down to earth.

don't be fooled portland is full of nutjobs and heroin addicts
move to austin texas instead

then you have to deal with flamboyant gays and gay pride bullshit, nu-males, hipsters, and "unique" art hoes

How did I get fucked so hard, I've been out of nyc highschool for two years and everything already looks cringe

i like how everyone in nyc thinks they dress differently but they all dress the fucking same. all ny niggas know is air force ones baka

Which makes it even weirder it's so neoliberal. But, I guess lgbt rights don't have to touch racial discrimination when your whole state used to forbid blacks from settling.

Shameful nyc video

S i n g a p o r e

Notice how the ones that try the hardest to stand out are also the ugliest/shortest

Not a fan of this thrift store/hype beast shit, every "alternative" style of dress is always one of the two

This isn't Veeky Forums. This is basic bitch core. This is a bunch of kids fitting into their culture.

Why do even high school KIDS in nyc have this expression, attitude, and tone that they're just better than you and above you? I want to punch half these douchebags in the face, jesus christ, fucking manlets.

white-washed

youtu.be/nBal1492TvM

You wish

how is it possible to try so hard to be different yet come off as so boring simultaneously?

HIGH SCHOOL FASHION IN moSt OF AMERICA

ATHLETIC SHORTS
KHAKI SHORTS
VINEyARD VINES
RANDOM NIKE SHIT