/grailed/

Grailed thread.

Last one was a relative success.

Post your Grailed accounts here! This can also serve as a buy/sell/trade general pretty easily. Post what you've got, what you're looking for, and find that item you've always dreamed of owning just in time for the holidays.

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/gillmatic
grailed.com/juansoto
grailed.com/users/myitems/232092
grailed.com/listings/3864333-Ann-Demeulemeester-Side-Zip-Riding-Engineer-Boots
grailed.com/kleindain
grailed.com/tristan_gardner
grailed.com/users/myitems/272643
grailed.com/appleman
grailed.com/listings/740431-Adidas---White-Mountaineering-Adidas-x-White-Mountaineering-Tabacco-Size-8-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's mine:

grailed.com/gillmatic

A.P.C.
Carhartt WIP
Common Projects
Engineered Garments
Gloverall
Norse Projects
Our Legacy
Patrik Ervell
Reigning Champ

Veeky Forums discount available. Don't be afraid to send offers or give me a follow.

Remember - it's always cheaper without giving Grailed any money, directly through PP.

Looking for a nice backpack - one that can be used in both casual outfits and in a business/formal setting. Looking for leather or part leather.

trash

yeah why do u think hes selling it lol

what did i ever do to you pal

bump :(

Getting rid of some old clothes - nothing good desu.

grailed.com/juansoto

grailed.com/users/myitems/232092

This thread sucks.

Let it die then.

I got some VNDS apc petite standards in a 27 how much should i put them up for?

Start at like 150, gain some followers, drop if you don't get offers, rinse and repeat desu senpai

Www.grailed.com/hamza7

LV x Murakami wallet and some yeezys I’m tryna get rid of.

grailed.com/listings/3864333-Ann-Demeulemeester-Side-Zip-Riding-Engineer-Boots

Hit me up with offers, size 41/US 8

B U M P
U U
M M
P P

grailed.com/kleindain

Sacai
Ute Ploier
Lumen et Umbra
Hender Scheme
Rolling Dub Trio
My Beautiful Landlet
Etc

i'm impressed you're trying to move cos on grailed desu senpai

Yeah cbf desu so might as well. Its under Grailed badic tho

grailed.com/tristan_gardner
just a lot of hypebeast trash tbqh, just selling them to help me get money to buy actually nice clothes

no one wants ur stuff

yh i kinda guessed that. just selling supreme so i can actually buy decent clothes that i like

grailed.com/users/myitems/272643

grailed.com/appleman

discounts for Veeky Forums just say the magic words

posting more stuff tomorrow
stay tuned

just buy regular clothing you like

bump fellas

Price drops on err-thang, come and get it

How long do offers last? I made one almost 24 hours ago but the dude never responded.

This 97 above the retail, the absolutey non hypebeast supreme items
Are you actually retarded?

>grailed.com/users/myitems/232092
Hi kindi /redditfriend

Damn, I wish I could buy that julius sweater rn ):

They're permanent. He probably just ignored you because he deemed it a low ball.

If I were you I would just drop him a written note, those are much harder to ignore.

Should I make a purchase of a listing disappeaered? Or is it normal when buyer accepted the offer?

Rephrase. What?

Seller deleted the listing, claims to avoid spam, should I proceed with the paymebt

I don't even think you can proceed with a Payment through Grailed if the ad's been deleted my dude. Perhaps I'm wrong.

If you agreed to go directly through PP though and he deleted the ad then that makes sense. Otherwise I'd just ask him to repost and pay on the new ad...

How do I minimum risk scam from new seller? Having the same background picture for every of his product?

Everyone starts somewhere user.

always pay through grailed

I’ve never used Grailed, but I just bought this hoodie and realized it was from X’s brand (literally didn’t know anything about the Revenge brand, just thought they made cool clothes) and now I don’t want it.

Does anybody want it and/or would this hoodie sell if I put it on Grailed?

don't listen to this guy

PayPal protection is completely fine, you don't need "Grailed" protection, they just need your 6%

I upgraded to a business account with paypal like Grailed wanted me too, and now paypal is asking pic related

same guy

I had to give them a statement to prove my "business" address before this.

What the fucking fuck.

SKYNET BRO.
TOTAL CONTROL.

I don't care about them having that info, I already gave them my social sec when I set it up as a personal account.

I just don't have the information their asking to provide in the screenshot I took. I doubt many other grailed sellers have that shit.

SLP 40mm Chelsea Wyatts for sale, size EU41. $800 shipped. shoot me a message on grailed.com/dylan

Comme Des Garcons Homme Plus Evergreen Pink Panther Collaboration, made in Japan size Medium

Shoot me a message on Grailed.com/Dylan

EU41 Martin Margiela GAT's

Original box and tags included. $220 shipped. Grailed.com/dylan

Haider Ackermann Dual Zip Hoodie Bomber, Size Small with original tags. $700 Shipped

grailed.com/dylan

Number (N)ine Mechanic Tee Size 3

$90 on Grailed.com/Dylan

Chrome Hearts .925 Sterling Silver Dagger Earring with suede pouch

$500 shipped on grailed.com/dylan

good luck those are some solid items

t. dylan

kek

grailed.com/listings/740431-Adidas---White-Mountaineering-Adidas-x-White-Mountaineering-Tabacco-Size-8-5

Fuck you Dylan

I have a fake Supreme x North face 3M.
size m, anyone interested?
8/10

Thanks folks. Got more for sale on my grailed

glad to see I'm still welcomed

bump

this chode is still using the store images from jp where he bought the shirt off of. prob paid less than half what he's asking

prices dropped to final prices, send offers if there's something you like

I prolly did. you mad you didn't cop before me? finders keepers losers weepers biatch