Should I buy common projects Achilles low

anybody had any experience with these?

fuck you man

?

lol

all i can say about cp is that they are very nice quality but pricey.

I owned a pair. Honestly not worth the money at all. Quality is good, yes. But at that price you may also invest into something interesting. They are boring and they DON'T improve your outfit. Even moreso - they aren't even as versatile and their retarded very low and narrow profile looks out of place at most fits. If you just want plain white sneakers get NAtional Standard Edition 3 or Svensson ones - they are almost identical while costing much less. If you want an actual "fashion statement" save up for something else (like Raf velcros that are as minimal yet unique).

>Raf velcros that are as minimal yet unique
why not just regular stan velcros at a fraction of the price?

too expensive op, get greats instead much cheaper, same quality

Because they don't even remotely look the similar beside both being velcro-shoes?

sure

Yes. Own them in white and blush. Definitely worth on sale, sub $300. A good pair of pure white shoes goes with everything and these are a damn good pair of pure white shoes. Currently looking for an alternative that matches the profile, too many "CP alternatives" are closer to Stan Smiths. CPs make my wide feet look smaller somehow lol. Quality is great but the hype is too much.

>wearing shoes with velcro straps

I have them in white and the quality really is that good. If you are looking for a minimal white sneaker they are objectively the best option, even if a bit pricey. But they really only function as a minimal white sneaker, they don't make a statement and some might find them boring.
Also don't get them for retail price, with a bit of patience you can get them for

user, I didn't meant this Adidas cashgrab.
I meant those velcros.

Are you retarded?

i've only ever seen the adidas shit meme before, these are actually okay

Quality really is great.
Not worth 300+, but good buy for sub 300.
Size down by one, they run long and narrow.
Imho best looking white sneaker, that’s why I bought them in the first place.
I’m a poorfag myself, but I‘m OCD as fuck about shoes and always buy unjustified expensive ones because of small details. If you don’t really mind spending that much on shoes, get them. Best white sneaker. If it’s gonna be a one-time occasion spending that amount on shoes, you should think about other options because they are very minimal and not really that versatile at all.

seriously how is this board still fixated on these shoes

how have the 5+ years of memes not deterred you

they are shit
expensive
break down quickly
get some boots

way too expensive get some axel arigatos instead

have you owned a pair
mine are holding up well

whats the name of this specific shoe?

>being this new

kek this is hilarious

I swear half the CP threads are made by people who have CPs and want some reassurance about the product they bought

wow white shoes

t. jelly poorfag who has never owned a pair

What other high quality alternatives are there? Saint Laurent's SL01 and...

>
raf velcros you dumbfuck

Got a pair this Black Friday and they’re fantastic. I also only payed like 260 usd for em so I’m happy

you're new, this are some of the biggest memes.They're the rafs velcros

Ann d lows

I got some black Achilles recently.

Excited to wear em bros.

you either have shit taste or are extremely uninformed if you think these are the best white sneakers available to buy

Any cheaper shoes like Gucci Aces?

That's not an argument. Put up or shut up.

>best white sneakers are a 400 dollar rod lavers

kek

rod lavers and CPs look fundamentally different regardless of whatever influence may be there
i know you're autistic and have a harder time picking up on nuance but let's be real here

>unironically wearing velcro shoes

You look like you don't know how to tie your shoes to everyone who isn't aware of your niche culture, I just hope you know that.

>caring about this

This. Got them in white, and 2 perforated pairs in blush and dove grey and it's almost too easy to switch between them and ignore the rest of my collection.

>These are actually okay
This shoe shaped the golden years of Veeky Forums back in 2012/13, it's not just 'Okay', it's a fucking piece of art.