What tattoos do you find acceptable user?

What tattoos do you find acceptable user?

I used to hate tattoos through and through until I saw these.

Bump

These are painted on with thick pigment, nigga
Greens will never be that vibrant nor will pale pinks work on a tanned guy like that, and on a pale guy the colours would dissipate and fade real quick.

He's got the right idea by doing thick, simple lines though. I work in the tattoo industry and I see so many hipster fucks with their intricate, finely detailed tattoos they spent $5000 dollars on that have faded into an indecipherable blob 5 years later, whereas the guys who went for solid, old school style simple lines and recognisable forms in pleasant, form fitting shapes still look 10x as good for 1/5th the price

Don't get tattoos though. Now that anyone who browsed Pinterest can get a tattoo and every visual style has been explored to the ends of the earth in the pursuit of novelty, and every public swimming pool is filled with guys and girls covered in shitty designs, it's more of a "rebellion" to be as clean as a marble statue, if you're interested in being different, but if you're a self respecting guy who worships his body you shouldn't be getting sleeve tatts anyway

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MlLLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE'S BODY.

interesting take, I didn't know that it was truly impossible to have a vibrant tattoo. I just figured trashy people were so cheap that they couldn't afford a good one.

I like to keep my temple clean

I saw people getting gauges as young as 14 and even then I was disgusted

Tripfag

t. mangled dick amerilard

obviously thats a fake pic but those tattoos would look really good on him given his skin tone
i used to hate irezumi till i saw a brown chick with a orange tiger on his thigh and it honestly looked beautiful, how it blended with her and all

My sleeve is similar.

i got "made in china" on my ass when i was 19 and i feel so fucking bad about it years later. It's just my ass and all...and tops 10 people know about it and 2 people have seen it out of the millions of souls i've met but like you said i'm one of the many now. I'm not pure. It's my last and first tattoo. If i get anothet it'll be something all out like a face tattoo of a fucking rose on my throat, all or nothing. I'm branded now. You saying a marble statue made me sad because i've lost my marble status

This
I'll wait a bit and see how this tattoo trend will look like a few years from now
I went to the beach on New Year's Eve and, aside from the fat old fucks, 8 out of 10 people had tats

With my experience in Japanese public bath I will say old school Yakuza dragon/tiger tattoos would have decency in their later years (40s or such). I also learned tattooed 40s body without fitness is very sad indeed.

>blue roses
I hope you know the meaning behind them
And you didn't just get a tattoo to 'look' effay

what does a blue rose tattoo mean?

Hahaha

How many times you've done anal

>Blue roses signify the unattainable or the impossible.

I love Wabori
And American traditional
Wished they were the primary tattoos ppl got today instead of ppl trying to ink the "David" statues and Batman portraits and watercolor BS

I'd rather have effays "tarot card" meme tattoos be the norm than deal with the stupid shit most normies get
Least tarot tattoos work from similar looks of old American Traditional

gotta be rock'n'roll

Who are you?

uuuugggghhhhhhhhhhh you guys are such fucking KEKS

>tattoos

so trashy. also everyone wears the same shit they saw on instagram which makes the whole thing meaningless

>What tattoos do you find acceptable user?

A barbershop pole red and blue helix tattooed on one's johnson would be acceptable, in my opinion

fuck off fatty

Usually, they look pretty bad. They can look pretty Veeky Forums if you're in the yakuza or something, which nobody here is, so please avoid them.

you're still a marble statue
just one that was made in china

did you know those clean marble statues were originally painted with the most vibrant pigments of their day
if you really want to be a greek god you better be painting your skin

Hahahahaha
Did you lose a bet or something?

What did he mean by this?

>What tattoos do you find acceptable user?
Tatoos are not in any manner acceptable, that's the point.

underrated

kekkers

I like this, very vibrant

>beach on new years eve
brazilians and africans can not be effay. leave now

I have the exact same taste. For some reason I'm really into sleeves in those styles instead of the basic bullshit shoulder or just upper arm. Also this whole watercolor-starwars-capeshit tattoo phase is going to be great entertainment value in 20 years. Having said all that, of still never get a tattoo.

Tattoos that are actual artwork are the ones that I find most acceptable. Fancy calligraphy is somewhat pushing it, usually baby's first tattoo if you don't have the money or time for some real art. Stick n pokes, patterns (animal prints) are garbage most of the time.

None. Tattoos are for normies.

Only this one.

Yes I did know that, do you realise the statues aren't just of gods? They are of everyday athletes, famous individuals, "ideals" of the citizen etc. None of them have tattoos, we have found the statues with pigments and xrayable remnants and they are untatted

They were painted and finished to look realistic, not in neon or whatever you're suggesting

This, tattoos were for slaves
Faggots

This right here

i think i love u