>he cuffs his pants
>he wears band merch
>he has a messenger bag
>he wears vans

>he talks to women via text for long hours

I've done this but only with girls I consider friends, is that bad

>needs approval or confirmation from Veeky Forums to dress "how he wants"

>he uses meme term to describe things he doesn't like

yes, being friends with women is usually futile. read schopenhauer's essay on women. they're a brain drain

Vans are great fag. Chuck all stars are more soy.

can we just get back for using "cuck" instead of this shit meme term?

not true

>read schopenhauer
Not that schopenhauer was an absolute hypocrite

not an argument, you're misinformed of his nuance anyways

Most men are boring enough. Women are a whole different level underneath that

What's wrong with band merch?

>he actually wastes time thinking about other men besides himself
we are all soyboy

no
lol gay

There isn't. This is just one of those "I'll target a large vague group of people with relatable yet depressing traits" memes that everyone replies to with "oh god this person knows me too well ecks dee"

>he uses soy boy, cuck, nu-male or anything else ironically or unironically
bugman is still kinda good though.

>or anything else
Im really struggling to describe things now. I mean, i dont wanna be a faggot but you just made every word gay.

>browsing Veeky Forums calling other people soyboy

I'm not racist and don't h8 women and I'm outta control with the soy but you're way off dude, except I do wear sk8 hi's

>skinny jeans (cuffed) vans wearing faggot buys weed from me
>charge him $50 for an eigth
I love soyboys

>is that bad

Just live your fucking life people, jesus christ this shit is stupid

this

>he forces memes

A lot

looked way better fat, like a happy jolly bro who has your back. weight loss just made him look like yet another floundering lets player on youtube

>This thread again

Wish pol would just stick to pol

He looks like more of a looser skinny. It's weird.

> floundering lets player on youtube

I'm screaming. What is it about balding twig-bodied men that love gaming specifically gaming on their garbage-tier youtube channel

His weight loss doesn't matter because he's super ugly.

And I agree with the other user - he went too skinny.

More like a what?

>he went too skinny.
don't be that guy. just because he was fat as fuck before doens't mean he has to reach a certain threshold before getting "too skinny" He looks fine in the thinner picture but you're assuming that he had to drop a shit ton of pounds to get there which is true. i get annoyed because i myself was like 300 pounds and i'm barely under 210 now and my family and friends say i'm too skinny just beacause compared to before i was but i'm still obese

What the fuck happened to this board?

Haven't been here for a year, it was always a consumerist, gate-keeping shithole, but when did this /pol/ rubbish get here?

i feel you, i dropped from 230 to around 150 right now, but my family and friends all started telling me daily i was 'too skinny' after i dropped to like 190. i understand that they were worried i was losing weight unhealthily but it was so fucking annoying

Cuffed

basically what happened was that /pol/ bridged a gap with reddit via shit like r/the_donald and there was a huge deluge of degenerate morons who quickly spilled over from /pol/ and have infected every other board.

they're so toxic ffs. fuck family. they're like the designated shitty friends... but... for life

i mean it sucked hearing it so often but i know where they were coming from so i brushed it off. plus it gave me confirmation that i was losing weight at a decent rate

You realize from a looks perspective being skinny is just as gross as being fat. Your family is right. Work out get some muscle ffs

pfft, suck my wiener

> says I’m screaming

Add it to the list OP

aasfsajfndjsnf we did it reddit

>calls people Soy Boys

>he wears band merch
How about Darkthrone t-shirt?

>loses weight
>doesn't put on muscle at the same time
what a dumbass.
Being a skinnyfat twig is much worse than being big, he just looks like a numale/cancer patient now

Must be an american problem. It's normal being fat there so people legitimately think something is wrong when you're at a healthy bmi

kek

Reminder Hitler was a soyboy.

It's "funny" how marketeers have gotten so good at their job they get their own targets to do it for them.

FUARK

Fuckin wrong board dude. This is the land of bulimia and thinspo

>Vans are great
>Chuck all stars are more soy
kys pls

America is disgusting

chucks haven't even been ruined yet idk why u guys shill for them so hard. arguably vans are ruined because they're a popular for female and children LET alone popular to female children so it makes the vans even more pathetic. But chucks have and will have a good rep. I used to wear my sisters high tops when i was younger and i had smaller feet at the time.

those were the days. Unisex clothing was so popular i like 2007 they've been pushing trans shit on us since then

>Made Veeky Forums thread, included lots of information and options, presented my thoughts somewhat clearly, no response

Seriously where did I go wrong with pic related you faggots don't talk about fashion this just another board for shitposting about stupid shit but mostly stupid fucking fasion. No actual discussion found in this board.

sorry, you'll notice a lot that after you get one reply your thread gets more hits because a lot if not everyone surfs catalog on Bump Order. theoretically your thread can get 0 replies sometimes

This, high top vans are the only thing close to being a true aryan sneaker

t. virgin

Dude how else do you talk to people? Call them? What are you some old fogie?

> wanting to talk to people

you're fucking kidding, right?

Basement dwellers and their meme terms for anybody that isn't scrawny, pale, over weight, and unhygienic with a neck beard.

One day it's pretty boy, the next day it's fag, after that it's hipster. Then it got changed to numale, chad gets thrown around, everyone is called a cuck, now it's soy boy. What will the new term be tomorrow?

He actually went too skinny though. His head looks enormous whitout any muscle or fat.
He would probably still look bad but better with a little more weight.

Fish sticks.

how can you possibly be serious when you're acting like all those terms are referring to even closely similar things?

they're similar in the connotation, maybe not literally but either way just a way to quickly discredit groups and such, so i agree soy boy is a stupid fucking meme term that's going to inevitably be replaced by something more annoying (although it's less annoying than cuck)

wait wait wait wait.
Is c-cuffing pants a bad thing?

I personally think soyboy is quite funny.

Not if they're too long.

If your one of those fags showing their ankles in boat shoes or whatever those memes are called, then yeah.

Was it almond or soy user :')?

I knew a girl for eight years it it went sour after it came up that I wouldn't turn her down if she wanted to fuck.
After that she thought the whole eight years was just a plan to sidle into her bed.

hahahaha wow

truly a cuck

Phewww, close one. Thank's fa :').
Also, do you think the subject deserves a thread to be talked about?

I thought women just assumed you would fuck them even if you never hit on them and weren't interested in a relationship with them.
From now on I won't start a friendship with a woman unless they can understand I can be up for fucking them without being romantically interested in them.
And I think that would be pretty weird and spergy to bring up so I probably won't have female friends again.

>wears oversized sweaters to hide mantits
>large black-framed glasses
>talks to more women than his friends but never goes farther than talking
>liberal

>he doesn't wear skinny jeans
Get out of here and back to your containment board, you nofashion.

Why would you even want female friends? Wtf is wrong with you?

yo high-t alpha, why are you on Veeky Forums instead of dicking some sexy 10/10s right now?

>having insecure thought because some random stranger on the internet told you you look bad in an outfit
>letting other people influence your actions
>spending precious time criticising people instead of improving yourself

high waist big pants
roll not cuff depends on boots im wearing
only band merch from facist neo nazi industrial noise artists
i have a guidi ""messenger bag""
obviously not wearing vans

hm

this baitposter is right on one thing though, skinny jeans are long gone

wearing band merch is the only semi-dignified way of wearing graphic tees or otherwise printed clothes
but yeah, prints and obvious logos are despicable nonsense

Nigga you numale

you sound like a massive faggot bitch

Proper cuffed jeans (pinrolls) look way better than uncuffed jeans, nothing worse than having long jeans bundle up at the trainer.

Why would you buy long jeans? Or not get them hemmed?

That's because you are a soyboy.

In person.

Your bmi is probably off that's why

Man I hate nu males

classic post

Does Almond Milk have the same feminizing effect as Soy? I like nuts

meet me outside tescos tonite 9pm ill fuckin curb ur broke ass doughboy

ok Veeky Forumsggot

None of those shirts are shirts. learn2read

mfw all of these things (besides filthy band merch) but 6'4 and lift

stay mad amigos

Other way round

Old skools are Cuck faggot shoes

I hate this cunt and anyone who collabs with him, worse than that fat assed immature idiot dodger with her Fucking gay ass Chad wannabe boyfriend

THIS
H
I
S

>you're misinformed of his nuance
god

chucks are the original american canvas sneaker.

chucks are coca cola, vans is just shitty rc cola.

why the fuck would you text girls over and over?