Veeky Forums here, how do I get white teeth...

Veeky Forums here, how do I get white teeth ? My teeth are fucking yellow right now even though I've been brushing them with "whitening toothpaste"

go to the dentist for a cleaning

>man-with-dental-veneers
veneers

try a different toothpaste. i was using crest 3d white, but it stopped making my teeth whiter so i started using arm and hammer baking soda whitening toothpaste and my teeth are much whiter.

I'm a poor unifag

I know you can rinse coconut oil for 15 minutes and after 30 days you'll teeth will get much whiter. There's a bunch of videos on YouTube of people trying this

honestly this is the only option if you want unnatural snow white teeth that won't stain

turmeric and coconut oil will turn those fuckers whiter than any whitening paste in stores after a 5-10 minute brush, plus it's safe, cheap, and healthy. you're welcome Veeky Forumsgs.

/thread

Look into charcoal teeth whitener.

>arm and hammer
Not OP but that's what I use and it hasn't made much difference.

Go for a cleaning to dentist's, also once every week/10 days you can mix a tablespoon of baking soda with lemon juice (2:1) and brush your teeth with that (read it up, it's tried and tested) but don't do it often,- might damage enamel

that level of white is near unnatural, make sure to research there are plenty of lifehacks that just strip your teeth which make them seem whiter

i've got summer teeth and i'm afraid if i get them too white it'll draw attention to how fucked they are

Paintbrush and some white paint. /thread

No, white will look better than stained no matter what.

white teeth is a meme
beige masterrace

Dental veneers.
Poorfag? Sucks to be you.
Whitening is a meme.

t. dentalfag

>"whitening toothpaste"
I've heard that barely does anything or harms the enamel on your teeth. Just get some normal toothpaste. What matters is consistency

Buy a soft bristle toothbrush and move it in circular motions (not too hard) across each side of teeth (front, bottom, back) for each quadrant. Do NOT rinse out toothpaste. Just spit out excess. Mouthwash - don't use alcohol mouthwash, dries your mouth. Use alcohol-free fluoride rinse. Flossing - just be consistent. And obviously don't drink sodas, coffee, etc too much. Drink water, eat apples, etc. Healthy diet is better. Or get them professionally whitened

Teeth are also naturally a shade of yellow, so it's fine.

What's the best way to avoid coffee stains on teeth without quitting obviously?

drinking through a straw would probably help

Guess I'm switching to iced, thanks doc

Get new teeth.

pic related has worked for me like magic. get the box with the most strips in it and ignore the whitening level chart.

alternatively if you are poor buy some baking soda and pharmacy hydrogen peroxide. mix a little bit of both into a small cup in a way that it turns into a paste. brush you teeth with the paste in the middle of the day.

use regular tooth paste in the mornings and nights but afterwards rinse with a bit of the hydrogen peroxide, like it was mouth wash.