So, I got some stains on this $600 hoodie

So, I got some stains on this $600 hoodie.

I washed it but they won't go away.

Any suggestions what to do?

I expected more quality for this price, or stain resistance (I know, that sounds stupid, but still...).

>off-white

Isn't that obvious fuckhead.

Still doesn't answer my question,

What the fuck did you just call me? I'm honestly curious? Theres now way i just fucking read that right, my raybans must be foggy. Did you just have the nerve to call me a fuckhead? You incel baldcel bodycel fashioncel dicklet cum guzzling bbc loving hick

>paying 600$ for a gildan with a print on it
Yeah you deserve it.

Cum stains are part of the OFF-WHITE look. Just take a few shots on your face and you'll look like the average OFF-WHITE consumer.

kek'd ferociously

whoa whoa whoa dont bbc into this

>i know someone who unironically wears this

Theres stain removers which are basically powder bleach which you can put on the spot assuming its in the white bits

What you want to do is make a paste with washing powder and water and put the paste on the hoodie and then wait a day or so then put it through a cycle on your washing machine; Stain should be completely out (or faded)

>implying it's Gildan

hate this meme

just kill yourself

Someone's a little jealous there are people here who have jobs and can afford high end fashion brands.

this

underrated tip

> “High end”
> off white

vinegar and then kill yourself

>...Virgil Abloh of high-end streetwear brand Off-White...
>...Abloh has shaken off the preconceptions that come with being Kanye West's best friend, and turned his label Off-White into the real deal—a high-end fashion brand that has the beautifully-made products and forward-thinking concepts to back up the immense hype...
>...hermetically sealed domains of streetwear and high fashion....
>...Sitting within the chasm between streetwear and high-end fashion, Off-White, produce a contemporary view point upon the world of fashion exploring a myriad of themes ranging from 90s branding to the placement of modern youth culture...
>...and aesthetic horizon in the heart of the fashion industry that pulls closer together the once hermetically sealed domains of streetwear and high fashion.
>...Off-White is a high end street wear brand created by Virgil...

must suck to be this wrong huh kiddo

>Anonymous 12/04/17(Mon)15:39:42 No.129
your first mistake was buying into the retarded cousin of the equally retarded Jerryboy trend

fuck off white

Mix hydrogen peroxide and water (like a cup to a gallon or so) and soak the piece of clothing for a few hours and then wash with cold water on a gentle cycle. Since you already washed it you've probably made the stain stick and it'll be much much harder to remove. Try just hydrogen peroxide or vinegar on the stain and try washing again. If you washed it in hot or warm water the first time you're probably fucked desu

the only thing high end about off-white is the (womens) runway

a $600 gildan tier graphic hoodie is not high end, sorry to disappoint

Post pic OP

>stain resistance
Ye maybe it comes with a cure for autism too for that price

>current year
>spending 600 bucks on OW memeshit when you could buy real, meaningful designer

Shiggy diggy doo

>buying expensive clothing
>not taking it to the dry cleaners to make it last the longest without fucking it up in a machine

fucking new money plebs get out, ree. all real patricians grew up with trips to the dry cleaners with mum to pick up her couture dresses.

>$600
>new money

are you saying gaudy new money people spend less or more than that on a sweater?

Bring it to the dry cleaners. I do that with all my clothing when I get stains on it, high end designer or not.

>buy real, meaningful designer
Such as?

baking soda and a little bit of water then scrub, i use it on everything; even gets oil stains out.

>my raybans must be foggy

>$600 hoodie
lmfao

dye whole hoodie black for example

yeah but then the stripes wont be visible

then i'd have to dye them white too and that would be difficult

>offwhite
>high fashion
Topkek

Also we all know you got it third hand on grailed