RECENT COPS

>went full retard and blew all cash on shit
>made this graphic of my recent cops
>no recent cops thread

desu

not bad at all, i have that third pic jacket with a fur hood though and the orange sweatshirt is sick also you got 2 of the same colored pants which is retarded of u desu and whats that wallet thing

Apparently one are olive and the other beige
Wallet is tropical card holder from Etsy, gonna make the winter better I hope

did u cop online? i'm scared size-wise. i've been known to slip into weist 32 pants and as well as snuggly into 36

Ye it took years of autism by trying different cuts and measuring jeans. Also I chose places where I can return also I can always get them tailored.

What’s the thing on the bottom right?

i'm gonna measure your mouth on my mouth

Whew nice

Tropical card holder wallet from Etsy

Wheeeew nice

rest in peace. you just made me tear up user you fucking bitch. rip dylan rieder

what's funny is dylan did things that were cool in 2016 in literally 2011. i'm sure some of the shit he did will carry on to 2018. he basically made Skateboarding as a whole cool. who else but dylan. He made cancer cool lowkey rip ffs. He made the middle -part cool and anyone in this earth right now who is over the age of 20 and wears multiple rings trying to be edgy, they've heard of him and they emulate him.

rip and good cop

bumb

Copped this Herschel Settlement backpack on cyber Monday for 30% off. It's the only annual sale they have.

Problem is I can't fit my headphones (Sennheiser hd25-1 II) into them. The front pocket is too small for them and there's barely any room to fit them into the main compartment.

What do, Veeky Forums? Should I just carry earphones around instead (I have one that comes with my Galaxy S8+) or should I buy a Jansport instead? Jansports are cheaper but worse looking I think.

A few things here:
1. Don't wear full headphones for walking around. Only if you're studying at a library or cafe do you need full headphones.

2. That backpack looks pretty bad, honestly. Asian FOB-core, and the poor Asian, too.

3. Yeah a Jansport will probably look bad too but it's less conspicuous than that stupid branding.

>less conspicuous than that stupid branding
It's a sticker they gave me. They gave me like 5 or 6 stickers.

Any other backpacks you recommend in the price range?

Just an everlane meme bag or something lad. Better than Herschel any day.

>everlane meme bag
I looked the snap up and it's only 19L which seems pretty small. The herschel is 23L and it still seems small. I know the volume is just an estimate but still

w2c jacket?

is this you? really did the cop a disservice

why would you waste money on any of that boring crap? Are you fucking dense, go to a thrift store you can cop all of this for dirt.

how much did you send??

Not a fan of green pants but nice tops

Nice if you can pull it off

Meh

Pretty bad

Kinda boring but decent basics Nice if you can pull it off
Eh, I’m not a fan of slip ons
Normal bad, the net looks kinda bad
Beautiful

Just copped this jumper that’s been one of my grails for a year and a half

Copped some jap stuff. Yohji shirt, Trove cardigan + Trove kimono wrap overshirt.
Under 150 bucks for all.

>UC suede bomber
>UC down jacket
>CdG H+ trousers
Sale period started, so may as well cop some stuff.

Penfield

Where the sales up man

Noah x The Cure tee

What brand is that down jacket? Been looking for one myself

Undercover

ordered the black shirt and pants yesterday. copped the sweater today.

w2c sweater? Are pants Juun.J? Good taste m8.

Thanks. The sweater was sold out on ssense. I had to track it down and drive to a store on my lunch hour. I live in NY, the place is called "Drama Club" but all they have left is a Large.

the pants are Juun.J

What's your job if I may ask?

Elevator Repair. It's a average wage job I just manage my money well.

i posted this last thread but my stuff finally arrived. anybody else get stuff from that insane norse projects sale on black friday?