What are signs that you're considered handsome?

What are signs that you're considered handsome?

from personal experience
>girls in groups being bubbly with you
>girls not looking you in the eyes
>general flirting
>fuck ton of eye contact when you're in public or a store
>old people love you, especially the men because they're all pedo
>cashiers initiate conversation with you that's not in protocol ie. "those bananas are delicious right!"
>can quite literally get away with murder

when people tell you that you're good looking

ehh too vague be more pacific

A warm, moist vageine around your penis

>girls not looking you in the eyes
Gonna have to disagree there, I think strong eye contact means they're interested, usually in my experience.

? am i being memed what did you mean by this

>
ask them yourselves. they do ONE eye contact and they process
>omg tfw chad infront of me
and then they don't make another eye contac for another 5 years

they're not interested

Ehhhh, I disagree, I think this one might be situational, but usually in my experience, I've done very well with eye contact.

yeah but they're probably all fat am i right ha ha

girls who maintain eye contact are uninterested and are above 190 pounds in lbs

hah ya

Sounds like some shit I'd hear from MRAs. Pathetic men who can't establish a routine of strong eye contact between the women they're around out of respect and consciousness. Not even Hamlet would sleep with you.

Usually narcissism is a good sign.

Check! whilst i'm checkin that check these dubs

If you weren't an autist you would understand I as making fun of you, and the women that would sleep with you, not women in general, you fucking halfwit

emberassing, i meant these haha

The absolute state of Veeky Forums.

Letting australians completely shit the place up, with their anecdotal evidence. You probably search for overly drunk girls at the bars to sleep with you, and are disappointed when you're still unattractive even with beer goggles on.

In my experience, being the quiet type I've noticed girls sometimes go out of their way to ask why I don't talk much. If you have nice hair, they'll try to break the ice by complimenting it too. I've hardly ever been called handsome though, just "cute". Not sure if that's what you wanna go for.

i've gotten everything from a cute flower boy to daddy to hot to sexy to beautiful to handsome

my favorite is 'beautiful' especially when it comes from gorgeous girls. but this is beacuse it's important to be versitile when you dress. i can dress in heroin chic and be called 'daddy' and then i'm in streetwear and i'm just 'hot' . when i'm in softboycore i'm cute etc. when i'm in Veeky Forumscore i get called retarded

The only girls who have ever complimented me on my appearance have been strippers.

the only girls who have ever complimented me on my appearance have been 40y/o+

The only girl who have ever complimented me on my appearance have been this op's mom

>old people love you, especially the men because they're all pedo

lmao
>work at community center
>lot a elderly people come in for exercise classes
>grandma comes up and asks me my age
>17
>she says "too bad you're not older"

B&, ENJOY

Yeah you're right, I suppose if you were to dress a bit more mature and formal, "handsome" would be more common. Being called "daddy" would be uncomfortable but that's just me. I don't have the stature to be considered "hot" or "sexy".

If you're too spergy to know by now I would say just approach every. single. woman.
Completely deaden yourself to rejection and also get a large enough sample to work out how attractive women need to be before they won't give you the time of day.

being called daddy is fucking gay but it's literally miles above handsome or sexy or anything. being called daddy unironically means the girl is vexxed by you. i'd be called handsome if i was a MalefashionAdvice mod

>What are signs that you're considered handsome?
Your surname is Shears and you play in a band with your twin brother.
I am so jealous

This better?

my sides -------> have entered orbit

passive aggressive beta males insult ur fits in the waywt threads

It factor

>old men are pedos
Wtf?

What's softboycore? Explain. I get called cute a lot, and wonder if I dress like that

because thinks didnt happen in the past

my favourite is how girls get completely dazzled by your presence/interactions

its like some twilight shit nigga

>the cashier comments on the underwear I bought
too lewd for me

>girls who maintain eye contact are uninterested and are above 190 pounds in lbs

Lol uggo detected
They look away when you look at them in public but if they cannot look you in the eyes during a conversation, these girls either have confidence issues or are just not interested.

>tfw beautiful royal blue eyes
>tfw being called the most beautiful and attractive guy they know by model-tier girls
>tfw younger and more sexual girls who don’t even know me get flirty to the point of it being weird for anyone standing by
>tfw everytime at the club, these girls just gather around me out of nowhere, just waiting for me to talk to them, sometimes even with boyfriends around
>tfw all my female friends have at least a slight crush on me
>tfw my considerably older female boss starts hitting on me at the christmas party

>tfw still a sperglord who can’t get laid

:^(

If you don't know then you're not

fucking ugo

this

they basically mean 2010-2015 tumblr fashion, but not the terrible pics cherry picked by 4channers to make fun of tumblr or people with tumblr going for any look but tumblr fashion

just regular fashionable tumblr fashion

What if girls call me cute and handsome a lot, but rarely hot? I get called hot more when I'm fucking or in a relationship.

We make mummy n Jesus proud....

I'm close to telling girls I has autism or ptsd but nah

>model-tier
>not actual models

Not gonna make it facelet. How about actually participating in model shoots yourself and getting actual models hitting on you.
Feels good

I was called a "pretty man" recently, I guess that counts?
I look basically identical to kit harrington for reference.

Usually they look away and smile to themselves or giggle, then they look up again and if I smile they walk over and talk to me.

If they do hold eye contact they usually look a bit spooked, but if I smile they giggle and blush then come over.

I'm pretty sure this means they are interested. I used to do this a lot and gather a group of girls around me. Have a gf now tho.

Every girl younger than me who hits on me calls me daddy wayyy too early, within a minute or two. Girls my age or older tend to go with babes or bay or something like that. Generally I think daddy is cuter and girls say it to signal they are submissive.

girls that say daddy are a major red flag u need to reassess ur priorities nigga

why? practically every girl who wants attention says it these days.

Handsome people know. If you dont know or are not sure than you are not handsome, like me.

It comes from a sexual place, and I'm typically a prudish person outside of the bedroom. It's difficult for me not to visualize their actual father.

my nigger. mind checking mine as well?

kinda proving my point lol

cant housewife a hoe bruh bruh

>It's difficult for me not to visualize their actual father.
They do that because they can't visualize their actual father.

What designer do you model for?
Or are you just some low level idiot who’s been to a photoshoot by some „I’ll make it someday“ dude and gets all self-congratulatory about it on the internet?
Hmm...the mystery

The latter is closest to the truth desu, although not exactly correct.
HOWEVER, the point still stands

>Be me
>Been ugly most of my life, bullied through the entirety of my school years because of it
>Say fuck it, leave town for a bigger one
>Stick to hanging with the one friend I have in the big town for two years
>Change job, and meet a lot of new people there
>Girls begin complimenting me.
>Dudes begin complimenting me.
>One girl keeps calling me a model and taking photos of me.
>Others fancy whatever I'm wearing, even if it's a throwaway outfit.
>Get with the cutest girl of the bunch, 9/10 model with the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen.

And yet, I still feel ugly.

Narcissists are often delusional though, being one doesn't actually say much about your looks.

because your soul is empty, the only thing that can fill it is God. that is, the acceptance that there is no true happiness within THIS world, once you accept that and see it, and realize that by accepting it, you fill it, by accepting that there is nothing in this reality that will give you ultimate happiness except for acceptance that you are at the mercy of the one who created it, you fill the void. because you put yourself in the arms of the creator, and you stop your pride and voraciousness for this world. then you can start to enjoy this world in a different way. because it makes you humble, but it doesnt mean that you can't make all you can out of this world either, and respect others.

5 star post, praise be.

t. pol

don't even try.

I've noticed this as well and I love it, the way they glance at you momentarily from accross the room even while greeting other people only to then pretend you're not even there.

I'm not handsome but at least I'm white, that's all what matters to me.

keep telling yourself that. Since you have nothing of value.

Where i live its weird that a girl tells some unknown guy he is handsome

Beautiful

>you can get away with anything with little repercussion
>when dressing up with a group, you will be the first one to be called handsome by everyone, and you will continuously be complimented. People will even tell their friends about how handsome you look, loud so you can hear
>girls and even guys will give unique compliments. They'll compliment your eyebrows, shoulders, facial structure, etc.
>People will go out of their way to call you out if they see you in public. They want to be seen WITH you. Likewise, losers who want to look better than they are will try and hang out with you
>old people show nothing but kindness
Speaking from personal experience

wtf I have never had a girl call me daddy or heard a girl call someone daddy in public

especially
>within a minute or two
wtf?

is this some american thing?

I'm handsome, and I'm also in computer science at uni. I feel really fucking bad for some of my buddies because the few girls in the program who aren't total fatties show interest in me even though my buddies are clearly interested in them, to top it off I'm married so I have literally no fucking reason to show them any interest outside of professional shit.

I've literally had girls just tell me I'm "hot" straight to my face before. It sounds like it would be a nice complement but I actually find it extremely awkward when girls say this, especially when I have 0 interest in them. I've also had girls grab my ass before too. But most girls who do shit like that are total slags so I've stayed away.

Girls will want to/find excuses to spend time with you.
You would have heard girls comment on how you're good looking before, either directly to your face or from nearby.
Your mother doesn't fucking despise you.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MEAN IF GIRLS LOOK AT THE GROUND AS THEY WALK PAST ME!!!

All of this. Its actually pretty uncomfortable in public transport when everyone is trying to meet your eyes

it means you're ugly. don't worry, happens to me too

This may sound incredibly stupid and old, but having confidence is one of the biggest ways you can boost your attractiveness, and you can influence it

Other things are in following order: Height, muscle mass, jawline(bad ones can be fixed with beard)

And thats it nigga

im only a 5 (completely average), prob a 6 on good days

are you a big guy? she might be scared for you to walk past her.
also some women don't fly so good with men and will look at the ground anyways

>"people end up with people as attractive as they are"
>only ever dated an 8 and a 9
>I'm undeniably a 5 at best

The moral is, who fucking cares.

i have an ok frame and im 6'0". i definitely have resting hothead face. and yes the women that that usually do it look rather unconfident

>what is the past

>but having confidence is one of the biggest ways you can boost your attractiveness

was that a sarcastic "yeah right" green text, or a "damn this is true but here's a pic related of me if i tried being confident" because it's true lol. Girls have fucking confidence receptors in their tiny little brains. Chad thunderdick makes their receptors go bananas from over confidence

girls don´t care if you have confidence or not, i know a fat guy who is charismatic, he´s the funny guy of the group and everyone likes him but he doesnt have a gf, explain that, normie fag

they tolerate him because of that, but will not fuck him because of fat

so my point proves to be correct, girls don´t care if you are confident

the effort you have to put in with girls is a good indicator
im a manlet who is extremely socially awkward and has no friends, currently dating 4 girls
basically its turns every interaction with a woman into cutting butter with a hot knife
2 of those girls approached me, we talked for about 4 minutes about nothing while i just held eye contact and i got their number
the other two i pretty much just sat down next to and said something inane about the venue or whatever
this was in the span of about 2 weeks, i can literally stay in my room all day, every day, and when i want to find a new girl i go to a uni bar for about 10 minutes, get a number and go home, a few nights ago a girl followed me after i literally just stared at her and talked incoherently about how much i liked mike tyson mysteries

if i didnt look like how i do, i would be absolutely fucked in every respect

how the fuck can you go to bars if you are socially awkward?

by forcing myself to, i dont have any other way of meeting girls because nofriends

i love actively looking for it and scanning whoever is prying at my pretty face. single moms and 18-19 yr old girls fucking love me and i can tell by the eye locking

the big advantage of not being handsome is that you dont have stalkers in your life, girls are fucked up famo
but attractive girls are fucked even more with all of those weirdos on their tail hehe

o jeez no stalkers bro hehe now i sure do like that im ugly haha lol bro !!!!!

Probably, im ugly as hell and most women i know call me daddy because they know i think its gross

This qt that I work with wouldn't look me in the eyes when were chatting in a small group during christmas party.
Is it over guys?

girls who cant make eye contact either dont like u or have self esteem issues

eye contact is a key indicator of attraction

god fucking damn it sounds nice

How do you make good eye contact

Even if you're joking I love you, God bless