Grid and Rate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

farfetch.com/shopping/men/tobias-wistisen-thick-ring-item-11548999.aspx?fsb=1&storeid=9089&size=24&clickref=1101l4wi6Kao&utm_source=laurenlyst&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=PHUS&utm_term=USNetwork
amazon.de/moxishop-Schaffell-Pelzmantel-Lambswool-D1728-Braun/dp/B076HX6NZP/ref=sr_1_11?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1512506648&sr=1-11&nodeID=1981298031&psd=1&keywords=leather+coat&refinements=p_36:83268031&th=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

unfortunate/10

Is it the jacket?

Combination of all. Communicates how little individual resides in your skull.

How so?

lnfaooooo

Environmentally aware frat boy

obnoxious nigger detected desu

>no one else is posting their own grids

Change the pants and get rid of the parker and it would be a decent fit, and I don't even like Yeezys

Babby's first lunarcore fit.

Posting this one from another thread

>Being this angry your ugly outfit isn't liked.

Pathetic. We've all seen this outfit a million times on a million different retards so you may as well have not posted it.

I disagree with the other user. Pants need to be changed out for some black skinny jeans, but the parka adds a good amount of contrast to an otherwise black and white outfit. Your accessories are all ugly as fuck though.

Nice selection, but might come off as a bit overkill due to the backpack. Pick of it worn?

top lel

Jacket is pathetic, otherwise good outfit if male, tumblr as fuck if female.

top of mfa waywt 2015

What jacket would you recommend?

I don't care if its not "trendy" or "Veeky Forums approved"

Idc about that. I just envision a fat-lipped 15 year old nigger screech-laughing when I see 'lmfaooo' typed out and that annoys me.

What ring is that, mate?

it is Veeky Forums approved, that's the problem lmao

Tobias Wistisen
farfetch.com/shopping/men/tobias-wistisen-thick-ring-item-11548999.aspx?fsb=1&storeid=9089&size=24&clickref=1101l4wi6Kao&utm_source=laurenlyst&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=PHUS&utm_term=USNetwork

Chuckas?
Not util at all.
Short sleeve shirt under a jacket?
Almost always shitty, but I will give it to you since you chose the impeccable two-tone Alpine Houdini, a pure truth among its class.
Jeans are jeans, as usual.
Maybe a wider leg, though, since that's where things are going.
Maybe 501s, esp shrink to fits that have never been washed in a machine and worn for at least two years on a semi-regular basis.
The backpack is detestable.
An abortion.
The ball cap is shit as well, but I think the fit could use some kind of topper for sure.
I can't identify the water bottle, but water is always important.

FML it's not the Alpine Houdini oh gawd my life is ooover.

Currently own 501's and 511's and much prefer the 511's. I really hope wide legged doesn't come back into style.

It just sort of makes me cringe and breathe through my teeth, if that makes any sense.
Then again I'm antifa(shion) so what else would I do?

>I really hope wide legged doesn't come back into style.
do you live under a rock

The feelings I feel when seeing this...

Very good desu sempai.

Slim straight seems to be the dominant style for now. I mean wide leg in the 90s/2000s sense.

No.
But a little yes, but overall no.

>What jacket would you recommend?
No jacket. If it's cold, wear a sweater.

My friend understands the true motion.
It's gonna be fucking Smashmouth 2002 here in about 30 seconds.
I for one appreciate the opportunity for men to wear distinctively masculine pants again.
Although, I also secretly hope the weird anime judo pants and giant Osiris sneakers look makes a brief and dramatic return.

>$579

Don't have the backpack yet, half of the grid is just for planning's sake. May ditch it for something more practical, I'll have to see how it looks in person too.

the best part of these threads

As long as that epipen is loaded with LSD, I think we're good here.

KYS

Belt?

STOP MAKING SO MANY GRID THREADS FUCK SAKE

Post template

I like it. Reminds me of a time when it used to be okay to be white. Obviously this is not tolerated anymore. Certainly not on Veeky Forums

dude shut the fuck up, you fucking r/thedonald reject

not a member of the worst type of Anglo community, nor a supporter of Trump. I am sorry for hurting your fine sensibilities though, nigger.

>browse /r/fashionreps and Veeky Forums once

i think hes taking about your aparent brand loyalty. for example, that shirt may be patagonia, but its still a fucking ugly shirt.
other than that, the jacket is the best part, cuff the jeans, lose the north face hat

tese are top fuckin kek every time, i want to drink espresso and smoke cigarrettes with you in paris

go back to pol you fucking autist. you obviously dont belong here anyway considering your fashion sense is that of a redditor

Those boots and pants remind me of back to the future part 3.

hey

pants id please

id on jacket please

id on shirt

needs more soy

10/10

You don't have to be a /pol/ack to acknowledge that niggers are shitty

Can by coped via amazon, be careful with the sellers and prices. Only buy leather jackets above 100€/$.

amazon.de/moxishop-Schaffell-Pelzmantel-Lambswool-D1728-Braun/dp/B076HX6NZP/ref=sr_1_11?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1512506648&sr=1-11&nodeID=1981298031&psd=1&keywords=leather+coat&refinements=p_36:83268031&th=1

shirt was the closest I could find to my shirts. same with jeans from burtons,

>amazon.de/moxishop-Schaffell-Pelzmantel-Lambswool-D1728-Braun/dp/B076HX6NZP/ref=sr_1_11?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1512506648&sr=1-11&nodeID=1981298031&psd=1&keywords=leather+coat&refinements=p_36:83268031&th=1

that's a good deal thanks my dude.

SST Cuffed Trackpants
Nuptse 1992 Jacket
Adidas Campus x White Mountaineering Shoes
Han Kjobenhavnn Tee

Rate me

I can get behind everything but the hat...

my one doesnt have that stupid gap at the front but they stopped making it

>oligarch's spoiled son-core

>slavic core

>black shirt
>narrow collar
yes serve me some wine please waiter and don't talk back lest I refuse you a tip

Can I borrow the template from someone pls and thank

soyboy

The majority of these fucks don't know about anything you mentioned

I hope you can survive this struggle in which you're trying your hardest to live. Fucking kys, weakling

Bane?

what pants are these ?

Oh, but to be young once again...

G-Star Rovic Zip 3D tapered cargos.

Why do you wear a mjolnir pendant?

i'd punch your teeth in if i saw you walking down the street wearing these

i love this one

WTC jacket?

Needs leather slavcap from above for max potency.

If you wear this you're going to look like a tourist. Plus, you're wearing competing brands which makes you look like the stickerbombed laptop of a teen from 2006.
10/10

I think the boots have as bit too much going on compared to the sleek texture of the rest of the fit, maybe swap out for something that's also sleek.
Solid 7/10

Why are you on this board then?

Ditch the jacket, it doesn't work with the shirt

Antifa(shion) is fashion too.
It's just not pro-"fashion."

This is how a high school art teacher who tries to have sex with his students dresses.

High top chucks look weird in triple black, try some black and white highs or a low top black shoes

So you dress yourself in a way that is purposely not fashionable?

I'm used to tropical weathers, but will be going around mt. fuji on the 27th. I don't know what pants to wear so regular jeans will have to do.

I doubt that lmfao

faggot/10

bump

me aced haha

working on it

only ex SWAT can pull of that scarf IMO it makes you look like a bitch if you don't have the build for it. other than that it's seems simple and functionable enough and i bet it's really comfy too

that's dope, i would maybe swap out the turtleneck for a brown one or something lighter since i think that i think your top should always be lighter than your jacket, so maybe a light brown, sand or eggshell type color might suit you with this fit. that trip sounds awesome too ngl, good luck

that hat is pretty ugly not going to lie to you senpai, shirt and especially the jacket look cheap and the wash on the jeans looks fake and they look overly saturated with dye (maybe it's just the phot filter). but if you want to look like a literal "ghost" normie and not be noticed in public you actually have a pretty good outfit for that except for the hat. if you actually care about fashion and looking good i would suggest lurking more and looking at lookbooks and inspo threads.

all black and white and mixing brands looks fucking wack man honestly. like the northface jacket / addidas pants are obviously a different brand and it's noticable and only rappers can pull that kind of shit off if they dress real ignorant. i mean it kind of works on paper but but black/black everything would be so much better. they're all nice items of clothing individually tho dont get me wrong

the chucks kinda fuck it up for me ngl but otherwise great

no idea what these items are but it's pretty good, it has a "contemporary commuter" look to it. good job on keeping it simple

thought you were a woman for a sec lmao yeah imo the clothing items on this grida are way too edgy for how "bitch"-y they are and it's not really working for me. give loosewave a shot since you like dressing in black