How can this ugly nigger ape be a model?

How can this ugly nigger ape be a model?

reminder that this aesthetic was hotness

he's so fucking airbrushed his face looks like a texture that hasn't fully rendered yet

Because hes not actually ugly you fuck

guaranteed your girl would get wet just by his presence

All niggers are ugly and ape like.

You want a chimp in a suit? Who are they marketing to? Niggers? Niggers only buy trash clothing from sports brands

I am not a lesbian you nigger loving cuck

come on man there are better ways to cope with being ugly than relying on your race
try to improve yourself first

He has good features

quit larping you dumb ugly faggot, you know im right

Cuck fetishist

Do us a favor OP, take this shit to /b/ or kill yourself.

All niggers are ugly as fuck, HE's A MODEL FOR THE KIKES DUDE, NOT FOr US

>/pol/ autist/r_thedonald refugee goes on a fit because he realizes the rest of Veeky Forums isn't like his containment board

In my country women are conditioned to feel good when they see a happy negro and bad when they see a frowning or sad negro.
So negroes are making it into advertisements for stores they don't really shop in.

so many bitter shitposters on this board. a bit sad.

daily reminder Face > Clothes

actually you are completely wrong. /fa is currently still populated by remnants of political correctness, and which is why niggers stilla ctually come on here. they will be purged in time. only the random idiotic shill will remain and this board will be pure.

daily reminder:
body fat % > Face > Clothes
if you are fat you are not attractive. you are ugly. and its funny because it's usually the fatasses who think having a good face trumps everything else. also why they become fat because they think their face supercedes their ugly fatness. WRONG.

>m-muh racial purity
>m-muh safe space
you fucking identity politics snowflakes are ruinging society

Lol @ these bitter ugly whites that don't understand good looking people come in all races. A handsome ethnic is light years ahead of the average or ugly white man in the eyes of the world. The guy in the OP would get more women in one night than you have matched with on tinder throughout the course of your lifetime. Go sit in your basement and rot, you spazz

BUT I'M ARYAN
FUCK YOU SHITSKIN

funny how you muts come in here talking in the White Man's English and the White Man's language, spouting off about how inferior the White Man is. this is by far the most obvious example of how truly pathetic you muts and niggers are. except in reality you speak in ebonics because you are not actually capable of grasping the complexities of the language itself. I feel bad for the 1% of blacks who are actually not niggers and who are smart nice people.

>How can this ugly nigger ape be a model?
Post your complexion then we'll talk

I never said whites were inferior you idiot. I said ugly whites i.e. YOU, are inferior to good looking ethnics. Stop trying to pass down your own personal shortcomings to your entire race, you fuck.

i swear i am the only one on Veeky Forums who gets banned for racist posts

Post face you receded chin shrimp dick.

Not OP and I don't have a problem with niggers, but by the way most of the posters defend their posture, I can tell very specifically how beta and white knight the average poster is.
Of course, I'm in Veeky Forums so I expect the faggot numale population to be high, but being it this much, it's just purposeless.

>white mans English
>English is a cluster of foreign languages including Arabic, Hindu and Spanish.
kek