Are black people cooler than white people?

i think dexter makes a pretty good point here. what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/straight-black-men-are-the-white-people-of-black-people-1814157214
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

niggers are swaggy

>scholar of modern culture

who /cool/ here

they are not actually "effortlessly" cool
>they are tacky as fuck, and fashion fatalities of the highest degree. this is black person fashion:
oh shit that is bright orrrrnge
and that is bright blue
what this oer herrr, yellow Jordans
and here is a $5000 gucci belt

*puts it all on*
goes on instagram
>yo! this is hype yo!
>nigga what?!!! this is lit
*pulls out camera snaps a dab pose*
>YOOOO nigga wtf represent!

goes out to club, walk around in the black pimp style walk that they all do, acts like a nigger with attitude NWA
>white girls are brainwashed int thinking only blacks can be cool by the jews
>black guy goes back to the store
>refines himself up a bit with some $3000 cologne
>nigga that's effay

Reminds me of this dumb shit
verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/straight-black-men-are-the-white-people-of-black-people-1814157214

>Straight black men are the white people of black people
"Woke" people are probably the most annoying people on the planet. Anything to bash heterosexual men.

I think their skin colour allows them to pull off certain styles better and some colour contrasts are less jarring on darker skinned people. I reckon they pull off brighter colours better by default (though obviously doesn't mean it'll always look good).
Plus black people have a lot of influence on young pop culture so it might sometimes be biased.

Well, it can be said unequivocally that bronies, fedoras, neckbeards, cringelords, etc. are basically never black and are almost always white.

I do think there are more uncool whites in the white population than there are percentage of uncool blacks within the black population.

White people definitely seem to have more of a propensity to be uncool.

Honest answer.

Blacks are much more likely to come from single mother homes.
Children in single mother homes are much more likely to be abused.
People that suffer abusive childhoods are much more likely to suffer from mental problems.
This can include higher scores in "dark triad" traits and psychopathy.
Either can make a person seem more charming, cool, attractive.

wuhu it's another /pol/ falseflagging thread

being "chill' and "cool" is a replacement for having any personality

>goes to fashion board
>pretends heterosexual men aren't retarded

that dude is cool

would much rather hang out with him than the guy posting his pic on Veeky Forums

kill yourself you fucking insecure piece of shit

I assume that picture is meant to make the black woman look subhuman but she still looks supathicc mmmm

1. There are way more whites
2. White culture, even within a single nation, is way less of a monolith and way more accepting of different interests and lifestyles than the african-american minority.

oof, get a load of this guy

I've never seen a black person dab you fucking troglodyte

No.

kek

Ahahaha

Blahk ppl ahr cool
whyp*po ahr bad

There being more whites in raw numbers is irrelevant. I said as a percentage of their respective populations, there are more uncool whites--as a percentage. Whites have a more of a proclivity to uncoolness than do blacks.

Blacks are definitely are more of a monolith but that doesn't hurt my argument. The uncool neckbeardy cultures prevalent in whitedom arent in blackdom.

>they don't think it be cool, but it do

If he'd put the colours opposite he'd get sued for racism etc

Fuck double standards

Yes they are. Darker skin allows for a wider range of clothing and color choices year round. White people control what clothes they can wear though, so it's a catch 22.

>reddit spacing

>reddit spacing

Seriously?

>literally quoting carl the cuck

>sued for racism
what the fuck is that? don't you guys have free speech?

I bet he is from Germany/UK/Paris or Sweden. You can be put in jail for calling someone a nigger

K E K
also those buttons on the shawl are absurd. If I saw him I’d assume he is a mall worker larping as an English major ffs