GOOD BOOKS IN GENERAL TO READ

There are no specific topics we should be interested in, only good books that range from
marketing, finance, economics, stock trading, corruption, power, anything!

Expand your mind and read some actual good shit like Crime and Punishment.

Nonfiction is pretty pleb honestly, most of this stuff can be distilled into a couple of sentences.

Thanks, do you have more suggestions ?

Interesting advice.
reminds me when I was recommended Fountainhead when I wanted to dwell into Ayn Rand's Objectivism.

This is the kind of stuff that get posted on Veeky Forums. thanks for the advice.

>gun germs and steel

I like Ben Graham's book. One of Tue best stock market I've read.

GOD TIER BOOK

RED PILL

These books are all flavor of the week crap.

Throw them all away and replace them with Adam Smith's The Wealth of Nations and Thomas Sowell's Basic Economics.

Actually all these books are shit and you will nothing. Here my two favorites for actually learning something.

>Crime and Punishmen
Fucking thiiiis

the OP picture wasn't meant to be an intro to econ, it was meant for broadening your perspective after you finished any one of macro 101 textbooks.

If you had read some macro textbooks you would know OPs books are just snake oil.

I have read macro textbooks. And I know OP books because I'm the one who put that pic together. As i said, they are meant for some light reading someone in another thread asked for, but are still worthwhile, regardless what you think? How many of them did you read anyway?

This.

Some books are alright some books are not, I just wanted people to share their suggestions on amazing books, Crime and Punishment is definitely one of those.

Any Donald Trump Book. Title is something like I'M A Rich White Dude!

>good books
>guns, germs and steel

wew lad. the none meme alternative is 'understanding human history' by micheal heart. read both if you want

books that have actually changed my life:

>48 laws of power
>your money or your life (rich dad poor dad first if you are clueless)
>might is right
>hitlers revolution

memes aside, this list is about right

If I want to learn absolute basics like incorporating and the concepts involved with stock trading, what books should I look at?

thanks for the suggestion, seems nice. :)

>Guns Germs and Steel
>good
Is this b8?

I finished "Too Big To Fail" yesterday, really good book about 2008, Lehman's bankruptcy and the response of the Treasury/Fed.

I'm now reading "When Genius Failed", I'm planning to read "The Big Short" after this. Any other suggestions for books like this?

The biz book lists have been fucked up with SJW shit

bump

The Creature from Jekyll Island is the only must read.

All others are just Marxist Kenyesian commies.

/Thread

Them and their slave masters

Do you guys read books like this more than once? I feel like if you only read it once you just can't retain enough information. And after all, actually remembering the information is the whole point of non fiction books.

This. OP is a pleb and should kill himself.