Well Rounded Inspo

post people who are Veeky Forums (decent style) and Veeky Forums (attractive body build)

Bonus Points: also Veeky Forums

is it Veeky Forums to not wear clothes?

this is why I made the thread I need some fucking Inspo

all I have is tattoo'd motherfuckers in black clothing

unirionically. if i had a slim body i would fucking wear nothing but half buttoned button ups with the chest showing. It's such an underrated look. I just need to be slimmer and more boney

Im omw to being /thinspo/ and Veeky Forums (high muscle low bodyfat)

pic related isnt me but its about where im at

god that is perfection. i seen that guys insta he's fucking crazy for the tattoo placement and the general tattoo pieces.

Veeky Forums redpill is a /FitFa/ body mixture and just wearing cool ass shit like plain t shirts, turtlenecks and open button ups. Good lookin user i bet you look gr8

got any pics of that style?
it's hard to pull off right. Keith Richards dressed like that all the time

>post people who are Veeky Forums (decent style) and Veeky Forums (attractive body build)
>That
>attractive body build

lel

Basically this without any of the facial or chest hair and a much slimmer fit. It's kind of hard to spot search for that style without specifically keywording a person+unbutton+shirt because it's a look that hasn't been played out yet

The right way. It's an untapped core. Rich-kid-going-on-dads-yacht-core. It's so limited which makes it even more appealing meaning it can only be worn in moderately hot weather. It can't accompanied by a jacket, a hat, or anything related to bundling up ie. winter

i see what you mean. the first I thought of was Keith and hemsworth in the movie rush as james hunt. I love the style you're talking about but it's difficult to pull off without looking like a douche. henleys are a better alternative for that style than shirts I feel.

Daily reminder to not skip leg day

wtc boots?

I dress like this everyday, white long sleeve shirt unbuttoned 2-3 buttons, black jeans and black shoes.
Only thing that changes is the type of shirt.
I'm 6'4 and 160lbs, I get compliments on the style as well

does Duff McKagan suit your tastes?

what type/color of shirts you use?

mandarin collar, oxford collar, vintage mainly.
Usually I wear white, or an off-white colour. Sometimes black and sometimes pattern/patchwork/floral.

I have extremely pale skin as well

oh also,
silk, cotton, linen and viscose for materials

How do I get this body

link to insta?

@iamtheempty

Sorry if this was meant to be male only

lmao this guy lives in my city