What adidas shoes are in fashion right now?

i'd like something that's good for running and casual wear. been using the same crappy nike shoes for running for over 4 years.

saw the following at the store, which all looked kinda cool -
ultra boost,
nmd,
eqt,
tubular.

which of these are played out, which are solid? what colorways do you recommend?

Get some Y-3's, I've not really seen anyone in London/UK with them I don't think they've really caught on yet, but I might be wrong.

can't really go wrong with the first 3 as long as you get them in black or white.

Regardless of what the dadcore/whatevercore/x is played out/"thats not effay" headasses say, the design of all of these shoes is simple and refined enough to where they will be around for a while. It's a runner, and frankly these chunky sneaker troglodytes will be dumped by 2018. I personally own NMDs and ultraboosts.

Protip: If you like how they look, don't let anyone tell you they are played out. It's your fucking style. Do what you want

I really love ultraboosts and NMDs. For NMDs, I highly recommend city socks and XR1s.

Ultraboost always look nice but the 1st and 2nd generation ubs look far better than the 3rd.

4th gen looks better than the 3rd but the pinstripes are hideous on some colorways.

So so true, I don't understand where Adidas design team is getting the impression that the pinstripes are good.

It's really frustrating considering if they'd used the same pattern as the UB 1.0 or 2.0 I'd have definitely copped another pair as my 2.0s have almost bit the dust.

Amazing shoe regarding durability and comfort though.

>implying NMDs are even a top 5 adidas sneaker

They should've just ditched the stripe idea and come up with something new. 1.0 and 2.0 are much better than 3.0 and 4.0 and they're both original ideas. 3.0 to me feels like they're trying to feed off the pirate black yeezy and 4.0 is just more or less the same thing with some added perforation.
The grey colourway of the 4.0 looked clean, but I don't need another gr ultra boost.
I think I'll skip 4.0 unless some brand comes up with an interesting consortium collab

The less people that know about Y3, the better.

I take solace in being able to get any Y3 shoe when it drops and not having to worry about scalpers or hypebeast resellers.

I like the X_PLRs on white, should I cop?

no

Why not?

don't get any nmds or xplrs. they look too basic. if you must, get some eqt adv

I actually like them basic. I wear mostly basic stuff since o feel like that works better for someone that is Veeky Forums

the way i think about adidas lately is basically you have to get boost or get nothing. if you go boost, don't get nmds because they fuck up the boost with those shitty hard bricks ruining the compression in the areas where you most want compression.

so ultraboost, eqt 93/17, pureboost are okay options. inikis look cool and have the original pureboost boost but i've heard the upper hurts your toes, never actually tried them on so can't recommend or disregard.

i have a 2 pairs of 2.0, one is almost done for and the other is still minty. i think i can make it to 5.0, hopefully the 5.0 knit pattern is good.

glad i skipped the 3.0 "stretchmark" knit pattern

im a Kentish boy and a lot of people know about Y-3, just for some reason think it isn't good. which is good for me i guess as i can get any of them that i want

should I cop the black or grey ultraboosts? which are more Veeky Forums?

If you want to wear Veeky Forums, get the 1.0 wool grey

What does Veeky Forums think of 93/16s?

Was never a fan of the putting the 93 upper on boost. The original sole made the shoe look much nicer. I like the concept colorway though

Anyone know what these shoes are called? I dont think theyre timbs

Feel like part of it is because people see the price tag and can’t associate the designer like most people do to yeezys. Honestly though I’d much rather that then have the brand name being popular, especially since I just got my 2nd pair and I’ve yet to see anyone else with them.