What fashion trends grew on you?

What fashion trends grew on you?

>ripped jeans
>tipped polos
>white leather shoes and belts

Those pubes

If there was ever a soyboy pic, it's this.

>oversized knits and sweats
>slow return to trousers
>bleached hair

Wide ass, cropped trousers

Baggy everything

I used to wear only slim fit all the time because I'm really skinny and tall. Loose fits are super comfy, easier to size for my awkward lanklet arms, and surprisingly not bad looking in casual contexts.

Unironically
>chokers
>dungarees
Now I have them and even though they are a "basic hoe" look I wear them and feel happy with the way I look

Not wearing any denim or sneakers

Chokers are good they tell you girls that want to be on leash

From my experience some do and some don't. I personally want to, as it's my kink. But at the same time, my friend that is really vanilla, doesn't like kinky things at all, and she knows that she doesn't after trying them. So I feel like there is as many % of people being into this stuff that wear chokers, as people who don't wear that are into it

the rest of them just wear them to emulate the cool degenerate sluts. they suggest things they won't deliver on. immoral.

>cool degenerate sluts
I can't agree. They are just accessory and don't mean anything. Girls usually wear it because its more comfortable than normal necklace and makes neck look more slim and long which is a good feature for girls.

I don't get what's degenerate about it.

I don't get what's slutty about it.

nothing wrong about being a degenerate slut. you are what you is

Depends what you call a degenerate slut

it's a deepthroat black belt

anybody who has sex

how is a ty-rap around your throat more comfortable than a normal necklace?

Delicate thing around my neck is a lot better for me than a necklace that moves a lot, that gets tangled up, that gets under clothes and is generally problematic

Then even though I wear one, I'm not a degenerate slut

Then usual black belt is a "taking dick black belt", going with the same logic, eventually pregnancy black belt

>Then usual black belt is a "taking dick black belt",
pretty much, martial arts lads love a bit of homoerotics.

At this point we can turn everything black into
>black trousers means having a black belt at spreading legs
>Black shoes means having a black belt at footjobs
>Black t-shirt means having a black belt at showing your chest off
Etc etc

No that's overly assumptive because not everything coloured black necessarily resembles a belt.

imagine being this low IQ

roasties gonna roast

>Then even though I wear one, I'm not a degenerate slut
you are a degenerate slut. nothing wrong with that.

Dunno. How does it feel, user? No need to be ashamed of you intelligence, I bet you have other good qualities

You said everyone having sex is one, I am not having sex

Old school cholocore is growing within the Hispanic community. I'm seeing it a lot on instagram.

I bought a pendleton but I'm too scared to go full cholo because I have been banged on before and it scared the shit out of me. Maybe I'll wait until it grows more mainstream.

That's not a trend mexicans have been dressing like that for 30+ years it's that the fucking nacos deiced to throw baggie clothing in the late 90's and early 2000's because it was trendy
If you wanna start off right
>dickies 874
>gildan tees
>1.5 inch work suspenders suspenders or leather belt
>shoes vary on geographical location
>Veeky Forums
>Diet that consists of rice,beans,eggs,tuna,tamales,steak,milk,horch-ata,and conchas or any mexican sweet bread

And pompadours or full slick back