What sports do you play, Veeky Forumsgs? How do you stay active and slim?

What sports do you play, Veeky Forumsgs? How do you stay active and slim?

>Pic: /fa posters at work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w3-WzqfbVHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too bad Rugby isn't popular in America.

Waterpolo (used to), swimming, skiing.
Gym helps a lot, but I find that guys in gyms act like total fags so I don't really like them. anybody else feel that way?

Basketball, for 12 years

road cycling

TFW don’t play any sports and don’t like the gym.

tfw too autistic and friendless for the gym now

Work out in the gym and play soccer.

Outdoor climbing

i actually play rugby for my college it gives you a good body, and is very masculine and physical. i would recommend it your looking for a sport to play. just be ready for how physical it is

damn thats greek god mode

Same here lad. I play lock, u?

I play football (soccer) all my life and sigh* ill never have long skinny legs. Fit wise its obviously a plus, but effay wise its very sad. legs too strong and bulky

dont really play sport but i can play table tennis

Muay thai, keeps you trim. Legs and back become toned and it gives you a confidence boost knowing that you (kind of) know how to fight

best sport in the world by far, if only the us held it to be as important as gridiron. i play in collage, and its so manly and athletic and fun
if you're scared of contact look for some touch rugby, usually co-ed and still will help you get in good shape

those skits were the best. They would rip on fat chicks. Couldn't do that shit now. What was the name of the skits with gay clothes employees?

you mean football

FOUND IT

youtube.com/watch?v=w3-WzqfbVHU

swimming is kind of a sport right?

No, they're total fuckbois. I wish I could avoid the gym but sometimes you just don't have the space for that equipment in your apartment/house/etc.

Its cardio, yeah.

Football (Soccer), basketball, tennis, and volleyball, but just casually with friends. I haven't really played anything competitive since high school. Too short to pursue basketball, too small for rugby.

Yes, and it's great for having an effay body. It's very effective for burning fat and it will help you develop your torso a little bit, so if you have good genes it can be sufficient to reach ottermode

I love swimming. It's great for you, and it's fun. Excellent survival skill and also a great way to keep your heart healthy. Sucks that I'm epileptic, can't go by myself anymore. Still a favorite though.

All I do since my second knee blowout is lift and run. Used to do a bit of everything. I am naturally athletic and naturally injury prone which is a shit combo so my days of being actually good are done

Take care of yourselves lads, I have to wear a kneebrace any time I play a sport with lateral movement because I didn't

i like to run trails and track (sprints and middle distance but also up mountains and shit too if ive got free time and wanna clear my head)

also do yoga, boxing and weightlifting 1-3 times a week each and ill swim, and cycle for recovery sessions

think i wanna be pro runner so i train pretty hard

judo and lift for judo, used to box/kickbox

Boxing, planning to compete
It's very effay as a sport but most of the people are total idiots with nothing interesting or cool about them or gangsters

gymnastics.