Just made ~$400 in ~15 minutes with a few mouse clicks

Just made ~$400 in ~15 minutes with a few mouse clicks.

How mad are you guys right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/supremeclothing/comments/5axj4m/psa_please_cover_your_order_number_when_you_post/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's funny your order is about to get cancelled. Thanks for the info.

I do that every week faggot.

you have to send merch back to supreme and they give store credit. try calling/emailing them and you wont get a response for about a year HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah they haven't shipped it yet. I can just email them now and cancel it

ok jamal. you're going to get real far without a name, address and creditcard info.

Why would I be mad? Good for you.

thank you, user. lots of dedication and hard work allowed me the opportunity to achieve such a feat. Now i must get some more rest before I start work.

But I make 750$ a week.

doing what? working at mcdonalds?

fucking poor people i swear

Lol you still have your order number you moron. You realize people are going to cancel your order right? You realize how easy it is to get your address and location from the metadata in your picture. Christ on a stick you are a moron.

lol you fucking retard, ill just call supreme and said my son ordered with my credit card and give them the order number. its that fucking simple. still doubt me?

he can still cancel your order retard
thats what you get for being a bragging asshole.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Somone please cancel his order.

thats a 50k salary son

sum1 pls cancel

do it pussy. you obviously have no social interaction in your life so a phone call could do you good.

That hoodie is going for 1k and nice job posting your order info

>>H-hi S-Supreme, I need to c-cancel my order but all I have i-is the order number
> ok no problem sure, I just need to verify the Name, Address and Creditcard information of said order that you placed
>> *autism intensifies**
>> *click*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY FUCK STILL CANT BELEIVE I GOT A FUCKING BOX HOODIE HAHAHAHAH EAT SHIT YOU FUCKING PUSSIES.

Did you use a bot?

That’s not how it works you retard. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

reddit.com/r/supremeclothing/comments/5axj4m/psa_please_cover_your_order_number_when_you_post/

>$400

What? Nigger they are reselling for $1k

supreme is going hard against bots. got it on the flip. restock at like 11:10 am CST

kek

>12 upvotes
>year old

yawn

>Over 8000 unread emails

They don't verify shit. I've canceled an order thru email from them before, cause I was testing my bot. I just sent them my order number and it was cancelled.

and it's supreme, they dont give a fuck about the customers.

750*4=3000
3000*12=36000

36k bro. You suck at maths.

>there are 48 weeks in a year

You do too mate...

39k still isn't 50k dumbfuck

>year old
>shitty skate hypebeast rag store still have the same system
Lol

what did he mean by this?

he definitely used an autofill

Thank you for contributing to the supreme hype

They're going for 1k ya dingus

I make 8000/week doing pretty much the same thing so not at all

Please, somebody, anybody, explain what the hype is about

is this fashion bitcoin

You will never get it. The hype train is ongoing but what kick-started it has lost its meaning, now these are mindless sheep buying it

i get yeezys for cost price from my homie and flip them for 1k+

preme drops are like twice a year so i hope u got a mcjob to cover ur dumbass till spring summer lmao

so answer: not mad at all

Damn only $400 profit? Every single colorway this season is going for over a $1k on the market.. you gave someone a stupid steal haha

Record it but make sure you says it’s your wife’s son.

Considering doing this with the ASSC drop tomorrow t b h

ez money.

I bought the latest TNF goretex expedition pullover in olive small for £440. Its in DS condition and ill likely pull 1200 for it, easy 800£ for copping manuallly

I also paid £40 for a grey small box logo T using paypal in 2014, its worth £300-400 now

Uh, those are going for $1500, how did you only make $400?

LOL. Do not do that. You're never going to actually receive any ASSC orders.

They drop every week.

he means bogos you dumbass

I can buy class A replicas for $25 here. I should probably resell them as "used ones"

jesus all you guys mad about reselling. don't hate on an easy hustle.
if people will pay then let them. it's their retarded choice.