Why does her existence make white girls so irrationally angry?

Why does her existence make white girls so irrationally angry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oEs0BP0i1Ro
fbi.gov/wanted/topten
nationalvanguard.org/2017/12/jew-owned-dna-testing-companies-fake-results-to-mess-with-white-racists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally who

BellaHadid

who?

Bella Hadid

I don't know anything about that person, but I think that's an unfortunate nosejob

most girls I know love Bella

t. Muslim girl

Not angry. All of the Hadids are just average looking, its kind of boring.

Because her and her sister look like average white girls, plus they're not even natural, they've both had surgery. If it wasn't for their family I doubt they'd be famous.

Homeboy's gonna like.. get it

she looks like a girl named megan at her grade 12 graduation

The Hadids are sandniggers, not white.

Not angry about her existence, just don't like her. She acts like she didn't look like fucking squidward before. I also think she had more done than just a nose job. Plus she talks like a undercover cop.

1. she's half-white
2. Muslims glorify white features. Some of them have light eyes/hair as children which is the only time their parents really love them.

Barely

This is her father. He is 100% Palestinian and is considered white in America.

According to the US census:
"White" refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa. It includes people who indicated their race(s) as "White" or reported entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan or Caucasian.

is this bait or you're just butthurt.?

Post vids of her talking. Seriously, I heard she's spergy as shit and I wanna see it.

I don't know what you mean. She was average looking before the nose surgery.

how is this Veeky Forums related?

>the hadids are muslim because their father has roots in a predominantly muslim country

it's like saying all americans are mutts

All Americans are mutts though.

fair enough

youtube.com/watch?v=oEs0BP0i1Ro

why does her face look like a 40-year-old? i don't understand how this is attractive

>the Middle East or North Africa.

kek at USA

Most crime statistics report terrorist sandniggers and cartel spics as white.
>Don't believe me?
Look at the FBI's Top Ten Wanted
>fbi.gov/wanted/topten

Wrong, since 9/10 women refuse to date outside their race (in the modern day with all its encouragement to misceginate), American whites have stayed very homogenously European and Northern European - white American Europeans are 98% white. DNA

Here's the recent news that DNA ancestry tests are bullshit. A whistleblower of the industry recently stated that he included falsified mixed ancestry "to fuck with white supremacists" because stating 1% African or South American DNA is equatable to 0.0% DNA and therefore not illegal or technically false.

nationalvanguard.org/2017/12/jew-owned-dna-testing-companies-fake-results-to-mess-with-white-racists/

Sounds like you bought into the antiwhite and media's narrative to delegitimise white Europeans as a people.

US Census defines them as white.

>unironically posting neo-nazi lies and propaganda on a fashion board

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

wtf she actually talks like she has aspergers but had media training

idk, typical "awkward" white girl behavior really

She has sperg arm and hand movement.

Model behaviour

She tries too hard to be sexy and cool. Embarrassing.

Northern Europeans (i.e. Scandinavians) aren't white. Read some Jefferson you plebe.

uhhh why is she not wearing a niqab???

This.
Still begs the question... who?

wtf she looks like a girl I could pick up here

that's literally her job.

because shes like an anorexic kardashian

Why does she still look so different from month to month?

fuck I couldnt make it past 2:30

is she legit retarded or just pretending

>She acts like she didn't look like fucking squidward before
Doesn't everyone who gets surgery act like this?

I thought you were bullshitting but I checked the fbi site and googled for the cracked original and read the expert genetics labs article... yup it's true.

USA has problems...

I think it probably began as an oversight but today the USA counts mongrels, spics, Arabs etc. as white so the crime stats between whites and blacks look slightly less lop-sided.

i liked her nose before desu

no. i don't think you get it.
WHO

hahahahaha she legitmately sounds like an undercover cop trying fit in with a street gang

She's the physical manifestation of every imagined super model at 19 years old

But she's neither of those things. She's an ugly try-hard loser who bought her face and career with daddy's money.

FREE PALESTINE

not just white girls a lot of girls in general
theyre insecure maybe?
also i thought it was joanna newsom

megan says fuck you

/pol/ please go, you already have a containment board

She looks better than her sister for sure.

she kind of reminds me of the 90's supermodels

Burn in your jewish hell along with your jewish savior ameriniggers

I think its aspergers. Her actual sentence structure doesn't hint at retardation.

Post more Bella pls