Hi guys my name is Ryan xD im pretty wacky i like to do these fun poses...

Hi guys my name is Ryan xD im pretty wacky i like to do these fun poses. I think theyre pretty quirky and random! Some people give me shit for it but i say just be urself :)) who r they to judge, just have fun!

Ryan here, who made you mad OP?

Heres another one! I LOVE YOU GUYS JUST BE YOURSELVES I FUCK WIT YALL SO HARD

collar in your sweater FFS

Imagine being envious of a guy who doesn't only have good fits, but also has the confidence to try new things.

Post fit OP if you can bash others.

Lol WHAT? Im not envious lmao. It seems more like superficial confidence from an inflated ego so fuck off ryan aren't you a furry or some shit too?

Imagine being this envious

What is gods name makes you think im envious

that you saved his pics, made this thread, and are replying so quickly. this is textbook envy

Lol no, this is getting a kick out of fucking with someone who deserves it

>OP pictured only posted on r*ddit
>OP proceed to post on another platform

imagine being THIS envious

What is it with you and envy

its pretty transparent to everyone how envious you are of this kid, and the only person its not obvious to is you. that makes this incredibly funny. everyone is laughing at you

be honest, are you still in high school?

Stop with the pseudo psychoanalysis bullshit lmao. And no im way past HS. Also most will agree that the way he portrays himself online is very obnoxious/arrogant so criticism isn't injust. The way he defends it is the "im just having fun/I'm so quirky" excuse

IMAGINE
M
A
G
I
N
E

Stop having fun!!!1!!

funny considering how tremendously upset the guy always gets over critique on waywts

>haha..i'm not envious..REALLY, I'm not..why would I want to be like him? why would I want to have as much as fun as him?...STOP laughing..I'm not envious...this is so silly, omg, STOP HAVING FUN

This is hilarious

holy shit this is great w2c pants and jacket