$1000 for a basic logo hoodie

>$1000 for a basic logo hoodie
how did it get to this point?

how new are you

Stupid people make all things possible. iphone=1000$$$ too.

iPhone does more than a branded hoodie

That has more to do with shitty supply chains.

It's a statement of wealth brand so they don't need to justify the price, the fact it's expensive is the entire point

Remember when macfags argued that iPhones didn't need MMS
And that NFC was a fad
And their refusal to accept widgets

That is, until apple decides it's okay and then they think it's the best idea ever

what the fuck does this have to do with anything? lmao

I just think mac users are delusional bandwagoning faggots in the same vain as hypebeasts

hahahahahahahahahaha

so 99% of the population? shut the fuck up you wannabe special snowflake bitch

i guess just buying and wearing supreme bogo shit is bad enough and shows no taste but it still somehow surprises me when a faggot clad in bogo and yeezys loudly brags about how he dopped more than 1k on his hoodie. what a waste of sperm

Apple is the hypebeast phone too. Overpriced and all-clout.

posted from iphone x while wearing $900 supreme hoodie. what was it like sucking Tyler the Creators dick you bandwagon faggot?

White people

at least they can spell vein

when did you faggots start getting so angry about what people wear and spend money on?

Fashion is what you make of it. There's no space for you to get all angry because someone likes something you don't like.

Pathetic

gl kopping bogos on ur moms welfare checks lmao

Falling for the bait

the idiom is vein

Is it justifiable if it's bought for retail. Asking for a friend

If you bought this for retail and didn't sell it, you're retarded.

>tfw prefer android but all of the phones are 5inches+
>tfw just buy mint conditions iphone 5s 64gbs for $130
only good thing about apple phones i guess.

>buy a basic hoodie
>print out my own Supreme decal
>attach it to the hoodie
>price:

But that's a good thing. Hypebeasts will buy it to be recognized among themselves, but you'll be able to see them coming as well and not waste your time on them.

Enjoy being called out on the streets and have your picture shared and mocked in countless of streetwear communities

haters make me famous

i honestly think it's cool if you can afford it and it's really your personal style, you're not trying too hard to look like something youre not

so like a rich kid can drop $1k on it but i can't

it looks cool to be yourself, also look for 'artisan' clothes/accessories from traveling so you have stuff with story/meaning, it's cool.

go to /trv/ and go somewhere nice and buy some clothes from there

- rick owens & raf simons (not sure which said which part)

I unironically just bought this for resell price and got the email confirmation.. I'll flex like a god and you will look all weird and funky in your rick owens lol....

shit was SO cash, right?

ppl need to reconsider their lives if they want to hate on supreme lol fuck those haters

it's probably some nigger soundcloud rapper with about 5k followers or something reselling it after he shot his music video

lurk moar