Can we get some cold weather inspo

Can we get some cold weather inspo

Oh my she has grown up

can u not start inspo threads without posting any

w2c shirt and jacket?

w2c these boots

Judging off how obsessed I've been with satchel purses, I'd say it's going to make a comeback this season or next. Soon it'll be in every collection. Screencap this if you don't believe me.

can we all agree that sweaters are NOT welcome anymore?

tailored, clean lines, polished

YOU are not welcome anymore

very comfy pic thanks

Would freeze in all these fucking outfits. Fashion winter redpill is realizing that you can't be stylish in super cold weather. You need a fur russian hat, a scarf, adolescent gloves and thick pants. It's just not realistic to dress classy in really cold parts of the world ie. Iceland becuse it's all Ice

You missed this one

THERe it is. the only functional possibility of Veeky Forums meeting winter

you also missed
you also misunderstand proper layering. you can wear all kinds of shells, once you have multiple layers below. techwear works fine, and so does gothninja, hippie, prep, et c.

also, Iceland isn't that cold.
>Despite its northern latitude, temperatures very rarely drop below −15 °C (5 °F) in the winter. This is because the Icelandic coastal weather in winter is moderated by the North Atlantic Current, itself an extension of the Gulf Stream.

where I live people are very fashion-conscious, and they still wear nice clothes in the winter - they just have
>underwear and multiple layers of socks
>(possible thin & tight long underwear)
>warm & thick long underwear
>jeans, or skirts with thick above-the-knee socks
>any kind of boot (including chelsea)
>long-sleeved undershirt
>warm long-sleeved shirt
>any warm or windproof jacket
>scarf, warm hat/beanie, and possibly gloves.

it seems to me you don't actually live in a cold climate, because you don't need fucking fur hats, no-finger gloves, and waterproof/insulated snow pants to get through the winter in any modern city

this

but
this shit will make you cold as fuck

it cold

W2c big coat like this

that is so elegant but my god her feet look so painfully cold. I would wear this outfit in spring when its warmed up a little.

nice jackett

That's most likely a house coat

i don't think house coats are usually buttoned and double breasted, and worn with scarves

A ho never gets cold

There are no indication of buttons, It's clearly wrapped around him
>scaves
It's a cravat

Cold doesn't just mean -20

Cravats aren't that big. To me it loks like there's a storm flap and it has a button just over his the bend of his arm. Also it's painted in the artists atelier, i doubt radiguet would have had a house coat and a cravat on him when he was just posing for a study. Anyway is it a house coat or what ever isn't relevant, it's the look of it that I'm looking for, something like pic related

bamp