I need to buy some hangers. Which ones are the most Veeky Forums?

I need to buy some hangers. Which ones are the most Veeky Forums?

why do you care? they're just fucking hangers

this

Not properly caring for your full Rick wardrobe is NOT Veeky Forums

I mean which ones are the best, doofuses.

>which ones are the best
they're just fucking hangers

i give a shit about my rick and it looks piff as it is

as its meant to be

tryhard

Are you new here?

i dont give a shit is what i meant

ones you pictured are fine, it's not hard to figure out that thick wooden hangars made to hold the fabric and not pit the shoulder are fine. ffs everyday with this stupid thread

nope. just not autistic enough to care about hangars

So you don't care when hangers deform your clothes?

Just get high quality hangers
They don't have to be uber expensive

*thick
*made of cedar
*if you're not a grill none of those strap things which just catch on your shit, admittedly this probably doesn't matter if it's wooden

Good hangers are part of taking care of your shit.

Anything other than sturdy wood is absolute horror shitshow.

I once bought cheap ones because hey, I also thought hangers are not to be worried about, and that shit sagged from weight of one jacket.

Just take them from shops man

Havent bought a hanger in my life teebeehaych

These. Those chrome wire hangers can be pretty aesthetic too, for lighter stuff like t shirts.

that's stealing you dumb nigger

You need a shaped hanger for suit coats, and sports coats, so they hold their shapes. I use wide hangers for heavier jackets. Cheap crap wire hangers are only used for shirts, The thin wire will deform the shape of the shoulders of anything else. Never use wire hangers for slacks, you'll get a horizontal crease where the fold is. It will show, and it will look weird.

Are you black by any chance?

stores get most hangers for free, especially brand name hangers.

So? I get shit for my birthday for free as well. That doesn't mean you can just take it, you nigger.

You don't need much more than them being decent wooden ones. There are specific ones for bulky items like coats or clipped ones for pants but you can use the wooden ones for almost anything.

Some people are complete autists and won't use hangers for lighter items like tshirts but as long as you don't use the thin metal hangers then you're fine. Those metal ones leave a weird bubble on the shoulders.

the cedar wood kind that hotels use

i don't use hangers for shirts it's so much easier to put in drawers

hangers are for sweaters and jackets. maybe pants

why would you hang a t shirt wtf.

ikea has cheap wood ones i r8

which shops do you go to that have actually good hangers?

I use the flocked velvet ones from the OP for the few Rick dresses I have because they're too slippery for wooden hangers.

I use wooden hangers for coats and jackets though.

Using hangers on tshirts stretches the neckhole doods

You should try stretching your own neck kys

Don't hang tshirts and knitwear. You'll fuck them up.

Just get wooden curved hangers. Those will make their job. It's not like you will keep your pieces for straight 10 years, but for 3-5 years normal wooden hangers do their job. Just NEVER use shitty plastic or even worse metal ones.

did u know that if u put the hanger up thru the tshirt body instead of pulling the neck apart 2 cram it in there it doesn't strethc the neck

idiots

Neophytes