What's the most effay Jordan's?

For me it's pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/3743412-Carhartt-Wip---Patta-Nimbus-Ripstop-Pullover-Anorak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

10s are pretty awesome desu. I have a pair of the Black OVO ones amd they are great.

I think the 11's are awesome. I love the wavy plastic part before the sole of the shoe. I don't own any jordans at all, but those always catch my eye.

Also Low>Mids anyday,

For me it's these. They're subtle and don't come off as clunky basketball shoes.
The suede is pretty nice and they look really good after a bit of wear. Bonus points for comfort

These look like absolute shit. Chinese markets tier.

Why do people hate the 15s?

Jordan 11 concords

Jordan 4
Jordan 5
Jordan 6
Jordan 11
In no particular order, and colorways may vary even for other shoes that I didn't list. Some are far better or worse in certain colorways.

Every Jordan shoe after 13 is garbage in terms of looks, but they're decent shoes to play basketball in.

I just bought a pair of these, did I make a mistake Veeky Forums?

they're ok

Probably the first time I see 10's look good. Works well with this fit.
Is that you?

Royals were pretty hype like 10+ years ago. The colorway just not in the FOTM rotation at the moment so you won't really get any cred aside from all the older hypebeasts and sneakerheads. The J1 silhouette still hasn't gone out of style however

The "premuim" leather Sails are even better than these imo. I put premium in quotes but it's still great quality by Nike standards.

Sails definitely look good, but I'm not into white high top sneakers. Just makes me think of 80's metalheads.

not really, I think they look pretty good. Just make sure to wear them in.

This is my top choice

2nd choice

thanks, that's me yea.

Really underrated imo

They look like shit when beat up. Only a few Jordan models like the 1s 3s and 4s look good worn.

Dont own Jordans and never will.

These look pretty nice though and really remind me of the early 2000s

I saw this same pic on reddit

none.

this

came to say these or pic related

w2c jacket?

those used to be my every day shoe as a teen o.o

my style was a mix of emo and that... really my own style, i am Veeky Forums B) just be yourself, comrades.

is it worth it waiting till february and copping these at retail or should i just get nike dunks?

wait for these

thought so. also does anyone know how quickly j1 breds sell out and where to cop in the uk? this is gonna be me first hype sneaker purchase so i'm kinda clueless.

Nice, wtc pants?

They'll probably sell out quick, like breds, blacktoes and royals. Fortunately the resell on aj1's isn't that high, so you'll probably be able to cop for around $200-250 if you can't cop for retail.
I'd imagine most of the sneaker boutiques that carry Jordans, and Nike stores will get them. Nike Sneakrs app and nike.com are also options, but I've never had luck with those.
There might be some raffles also, but I'm not sure

Damn this is cool. Never would have imagined dress pants with jordans looking this cool

patta x carhartt nimbus pullover. some on ebay but you can have mine here: grailed.com/listings/3743412-Carhartt-Wip---Patta-Nimbus-Ripstop-Pullover-Anorak

Israeli store called Castro, stroke of luck I'm afraid.

same, but it's kinda my golden standard now. this is a linen cotton blend, makes it a bit more caz.

Not into Jordan at all but I really like these. Too bad they can't be found for ~$100

futures

My favourites will always be the True Blue 3s. First pair I ever got, remember after getting them seeing a picture of Jay-Z in them. Made me feel dope, I was like 13 or 14 at the time

I also really wanted the Lance Mountain 1s when they were coming out. Seem a little too busy now but I love the concept. Might spray paint my old pair of 3s that are worn to hell in a similar way

why do I see fat white 20 year olds wear Jordans more than anyone else?

Can I get an ID on these?

>Veeky Forums
>jordans

Heres the deal. The first few, the classics were okay. 1s were best.
THE RESALE IS NOT WORTH IT FOR ANY GOOD COLOR OF THE 1S.

If you're gonna be paying 500+ just for black and red jordans, just get the fucking SLP court sneakers.

Pic related. The silhouette is soo much nicer than a jordan 1. Plus most ppl who wear jordans wear them with slim pants, so the SLP ones' proportions are far superior for that slim fit everything look.

The 10s look great here. Good job man

thanks trip man

Air Jordan 1 Retro Wolf Grey Suede